Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Trump

Dictionary quoting knob stoinkythepig's Avatar

Re: Trump

I love how the judge handled Flynn's recent hearing. Got him to walk back the whole "I was tricked by the FBI" BS and specifically state, under oath, that he is 100% guilty as charged and not just pleading guilty for a reduced sentence, and that he knew that when he was lying to the FBI that is was against the law. Brilliant move.

I am trying to figure out why the recent Trump Foundation news isn't a bigger "thing". If NY state prosecutors can so easily get the foundation to dissolve itself without a fight, there must be indisputable evidence of wrong doing. The wrong doing I have read about sure seems like a bunch of crimes to me; and not just minor bookkeeping crimes, they seem to be blatant fraud. These are state crimes that cannot be pardoned by the President too, that seems really important. I guess we are all so used to criminal investigations of Trump and just about everyone around him that we've become numb to it.

0 Not allowed!

Lie often. Lie big. Walk it all back. Nobody will believe anything except what they want to.

Watch giuliani. He's got the script.

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    +1

And it's way more than this specific investigation. Anything. Trump has successfully undermined so many traditional sources of "fact". It's like talking to a wall. When/if you do get through it's "well, you may be right about that, but.." and the whataboutism cycle repeats itself.

I honestly have no idea wtf to do anymore.

I'm looking forward to the Christmas holiday. Can't wait to hear the latest round of defenses. Watching fox-news clips should give a decent preview.

Someone told me that one of the major pubs did a rundown of the latest summary of potential Trump indictments plus indictments of those from his administration, inauguration or campaign. I need to find that.
    Nothing. You do nothing, you ignore these people and move on. They literally live in their own little world and they know 105% that they are right and everybody else is wrong. Once they are sure they are right that means that every "fact" that is presented to them is wrong and is either misleading from a fake news source or a conspiracy against them, because they know the real facts afterall and it can't be new information.

These people exist in all sorts of fashions. Chemtrails, anti vaccine, earth is flat, 9/11 inside job, misc religious freaks etc. There is nothing that can be said or no argument can be presented to change their minds.

Forget Republicans vs Democrats. Trump is a terrible Republican. If you're a Republican blindly following him instead of sticking up to what the party is about you're a goner. There were plenty of other options in the primaries that would have done a much better job but that is all somehow forgotten. Hardcore 2A people are now defending his anti-gun (anti-bump stock) regulations, nvm the quote where he said he will confiscate guns and worry about due process later.

Just for fun, ask any supporter what can Trump do for them to stop following him and turn against him. Most won't be able to come up with anything because it goes against their "fact" that he's good and everybody else is bad, so this scenario is impossible.

1 Not allowed!

One of the Trump supporters I work with started going off on the Clinton Foundation a couple hours ago. I laughed and asked him if its getting dissolved too. Of course, his reply was "It should be! They are BOTH bad!" It's not even fun anymore.

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    He just won't believe you. I deal with this at work everyday. Facts seriously don't matter. People believe the whole investigation is a sham.
    Are you claiming that Hillary never paid for a phony dossier? That is a lie?

0 Not allowed!
    May the road rise to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, May the sun shine warm upon your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    The one originally paid for by conservatives to take down tump? Yea, must be fake. Conservative Website First Funded Anti-Trump Research by Firm That Later Produced Dossier - The New York Times

0 Not allowed!

Lifer

Just out of curiousity, and obviously it doesn’t matter now, but did you feel we’re the top 3 Republican nominees besides Trump?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vovchandr View Post
    Nothing. You do nothing, you ignore these people and move on. They literally live in their own little world and they know 105% that they are right and everybody else is wrong. Once they are sure they are right that means that every "fact" that is presented to them is wrong and is either misleading from a fake news source or a conspiracy against them, because they know the real facts afterall and it can't be new information.

These people exist in all sorts of fashions. Chemtrails, anti vaccine, earth is flat, 9/11 inside job, misc religious freaks etc. There is nothing that can be said or no argument can be presented to change their minds.

Forget Republicans vs Democrats. Trump is a terrible Republican. If you're a Republican blindly following him instead of sticking up to what the party is about you're a goner. There were plenty of other options in the primaries that would have done a much better job but that is all somehow forgotten. Hardcore 2A people are now defending his anti-gun (anti-bump stock) regulations, nvm the quote where he said he will confiscate guns and worry about due process later.

Just for fun, ask any supporter what can Trump do for them to stop following him and turn against him. Most won't be able to come up with anything because it goes against their "fact" that he's good and everybody else is bad, so this scenario is impossible.

0 Not allowed!

You mean the "phony" dossier that originally commissioned by conservatives and has slowly been proving to be true with none of it being proven to be false to this point? I'll await your response. Hyuck hyuck.

0 Not allowed!

I'm guessing you mean the Steele dossier. The same dossier that Fusion GPS had started on from funding from The Washington Beacon. When Trump won the nomination the DNC picked up the tab and Steele started. If that's the one you're referring to, then please tell me what's phony? There are portions that are uncorroborated which no one uses for anything, except for pee jokes. There's then the portions that have been proven true and resulted in indictments and jail time. Then there's the portions which have been proven false... Wait, just kidding. Nothing has been proven false.

So once again, what the fuck are you talking about? What was phony? Please go ahead and ignore and then spew more bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    +1

And it's way more than this specific investigation. Anything. Trump has successfully undermined so many traditional sources of "fact". It's like talking to a wall. When/if you do get through it's "well, you may be right about that, but.." and the whataboutism cycle repeats itself.

I honestly have no idea wtf to do anymore.

I'm looking forward to the Christmas holiday. Can't wait to hear the latest round of defenses. Watching fox-news clips should give a decent preview.

Someone told me that one of the major pubs did a rundown of the latest summary of potential Trump indictments plus indictments of those from his administration, inauguration or campaign. I need to find that.
    My boss still says Trump doesn't lie.

1 Not allowed!
    -Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

Lifer

She lost, get over it. You've basically accused a large group of people of being racist, and then added nothing original to the dialogue. Now you want to talk about something even less relevant.

I know some people believe this is a willful diversionary tactic. But what seems more likely: someone has a master plan to waste people's time trolling, or that they can't manage meaningful debate?
    Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    My boss still says Trump doesn't lie.
    As in never? That's a pretty interesting take considering as long as I've been alive, it's been a running joke/assumed truth that all politicians lie. I think every president has put some substantial spin on at least one thing.

0 Not allowed!
    02 Aprilia Futura
    86 GPz900R

Aldend..... Look back and read. Democrat leaders use minorities and treat them like shit. They been stuck on the modern day plantation way too long. It's the ghetto if you don't understand that. Blacks in particular are loving the fact that they are getting decent paying jobs. They heard Trump loud and clear when he said "What have you got to lose?" So your leaders see the writing on the wall and are anxious to import the new "slaves" via unrestricted borders. By slaves I mean the Democrat plan is to get them dependent upon them for crumbs in exchange for votes. If you can't see this then go vote for the Fake Indian and keep repeating Occupy Democrats to your pals here. . . And I contend that if you support these Democrat leaders that have used black people then my claim stands. Doesn't matter what names you call me it doesn't change that fact. And attacking the messenger doesn't change that fact. I am done debating it. I can't make you see facts. So there is no point.

0 Not allowed!
    May the road rise to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, May the sun shine warm upon your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    Just out of curiousity, and obviously it doesn’t matter now, but did you feel we’re the top 3 Republican nominees besides Trump?

Rubio, Rand Paul and fill in the blank? Who knows how it would have gone but in the end even if political opinion would have been different at least they wouldn't be a joke we have now.

Romney seems like a Liberal at this point in time in hindsight.

This was amusing

NowThis Politics - Fox News Slam Democrats for Scandals, But Say Nothing about Trump's | Facebook

On facebook now people are outraged that others DARE to be mad at THEIR president Trump. The economy is at "record highs", the same unemployment numbers that were fake news 2 years ago are now valid, the national debt is no longer a problem, 2A violations are now OK because they are only made to "please the angry left", Obama phones are forgotten now, cheating the welfare system is no longer a problem, etc etc

0 Not allowed!

Aldend..... Look back and read. Democrat leaders use minorities and treat them like shit. They been stuck on the modern day plantation way too long. It's the ghetto if you don't understand that. Blacks in particular are loving the fact that they are getting decent paying jobs. They heard Trump loud and clear when he said "What have you got to lose?" So your leaders see the writing on the wall and are anxious to import the new "slaves" via unrestricted borders. By slaves I mean the Democrat plan is to get them dependent upon them for crumbs in exchange for votes. If you can't see this then go vote for the Fake Indian and keep repeating Occupy Democrats to your pals here. . . And I contend that if you support these Democrat leaders that have used black people then my claim stands. Doesn't matter what names you call me it doesn't change that fact. And attacking the messenger doesn't change that fact. I am done debating it. I can't make you see facts. So there is no point.
    Wow.

I'm glad you're done debating it. I got some FL swampland for you for sale on a new subject.

By that logic 2A crowd are "slaves" as they are single issue voters who would never vote D so the R's throw them "crumbs" of promises never kept and rules never reversed. After all if you please them now, what can you promise them next election cycle? Gotta keep the carrot out of reach.

0 Not allowed!

Lifer

Look back and read. Democrat leaders use minorities and treat them like shit. They been stuck on the modern day plantation way too long. It's the ghetto if you don't understand that. Blacks in particular are loving the fact that they are getting decent paying jobs.
    I watched that whole video and I'm not sure you've seen my reply about it.
    So your leaders see the writing on the wall and are anxious to import the new "slaves" via unrestricted borders. By slaves I mean the Democrat plan is to get them dependent upon them for crumbs in exchange for votes. If you can't see this then go vote for the Fake Indian and keep repeating Occupy Democrats to your pals here. . . And I contend that if you support these
    My leaders? You know we both have roughly the same elected officials right? They are your leaders too. And there's a not-unrealistic chance I've voted for a democrat less times than you have.

Repeating Occupy Democrats? I don't read anything they say. I am familiar with them though, and I'm not sure anything I've said aligns with their usual.
    Doesn't matter what names you call me it doesn't change that fact. And attacking the messenger doesn't change that fact. I am done debating it. I can't make you see facts. So there is no point.
    You haven't debated anything. You've just tried to digitally shout louder than the rest of the room in a one-way conversation.

4 Not allowed!
    02 Aprilia Futura
    86 GPz900R

0 Not allowed!

I'm really surprised to see so many of you guys attempting to "debate" Rambo. He doesn't want to have policy discussion, he doesn't even want to discuss facts or the lack thereof, he just wants to piss you guys off. He's actually doing a great job it it...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, I had to go back and look through my email and find some info on an old policy. So I typed "Progressive" into my gmail search field and all i get in return are emails from Mr. Sunshine-on-my-goddamn-Shoulders Bernie Sanders.

1 Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

I'm really surprised to see so many of you guys attempting to "debate" Rambo. He doesn't want to have policy discussion, he doesn't even want to discuss facts or the lack thereof, he just wants to piss you guys off. He's actually doing a great job it it...
    Bingo!

0 Not allowed!

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by loudbeard View Post
    I think it's a slightly simpler scenario. He's incapable of debate. But it's easier to play it off like he meant to fail at it.

0 Not allowed!
    02 Aprilia Futura
    86 GPz900R

Quote Originally Posted by loudbeard View Post

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, I had to go back and look through my email and find some info on an old policy. So I typed "Progressive" into my gmail search field and all i get in return are emails from Mr. Sunshine-on-my-goddamn-Shoulders Bernie Sanders.
    You're completely right. I have no idea what makes me think those two brain cells floating around in that empty husk of his head will ever collide.

0 Not allowed!
    -Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

Quote Originally Posted by aldend123 View Post
    I think it's a slightly simpler scenario. He's incapable of debate. But it's easier to play it off like he meant to fail at it.
    It's easier to think someone is incapable/stupid/inferior. Rambo may be a crackpot of first fucking order, but stupid he is not. Have you not noticed the pattern? Throw a grenade in the room and walk away. Let you guys attack it from all angles. Then when you've nearly run out of steam, throw another grenade in the room.

0 Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

I'm 98% sure I've shared a chair with that man @ Gunstock. I legitimately believe he believes the crap he posts. It isn't simple trolling.
    Sadly he isn't the only one. Probably why it hits so many nerves here. There are others like them. Some of us work with them. Some of us are related to them. But we all know that guy.

2 Not allowed!

Thrump now will NOT sign the temp. Spending bill to keep the Gov. Open. As he goes off to enjoy the holidays at Mar-a-logo. And guess who gets to work unpaid to protect his ass while that happens?

0 Not allowed!

Call me an asshole, but I get a huge hair across my ass when some old white guy is telling me what minorities want and how we should live. Seriously eat a dick. You don't see me sprouting off about LGBT rights and stuff that I have zero life experiences on.

Signed,

- 30-Something Black guy

6 Not allowed!

Yup. The most racist part of that whole rant is the implication that minorities can't think or choose for ourselves. We're only pawns to be manipulated one way or the other with the promise of "free stuff," not, you know, actual people with eyes and ears and brains. I don't think anyone is pretending that Democratic candidates have never displayed racist behavior, but if Democrats are getting 90% of the black vote, 77% of the Asian vote, and 69% of the Hispanic vote in the House, maybe there's something those voters see that you don't, born of experiences they've had that you haven't.

2 Not allowed!

Also, literally the only time I've seen #walkaway posted not in a mocking way has been by lifelong conservatives. It takes valid criticisms of the Democratic party and turns it into a joke. In the words of Regina George, stop trying to make "walkaway" happen. Everyone sees right through it.

0 Not allowed!