Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Trump

Lifer

Re: Trump

Quote Originally Posted by loudbeard View Post
    It's easier to think someone is incapable/stupid/inferior. Rambo may be a crackpot of first fucking order, but stupid he is not. Have you not noticed the pattern? Throw a grenade in the room and walk away. Let you guys attack it from all angles. Then when you've nearly run out of steam, throw another grenade in the room.
    I get what you're saying, and I'm sure we've also noticed the pattern. You know the type of person who can't maintain a civil discussion and quickly goes to ranting/shouting/throwing out random points? This is just another variation of that. Except it's been given a convenient cover-story. Make a point, see counter-points presented, and instead of defending the point claim it was all just some conscious effort to stir the pot. Now for a pat on the back for a mission accomplished. Ten more liberal tears acquired!

Life is easier to claim the high-ground with no basis, and never challenge yourself. Especially if you've cultivated a persona that's strongly attached to being undoubtedly right. E.g. accusing an entire party of being racist paints yourself in to a corner if you ever want to change your mind. You've just given the finger to half the country. So double-down instead. There's plenty of ultra-biased, pandering news sources to validate your views. I think this happens at either extreme of the spectrum.

1 Not allowed!
    02 Aprilia Futura
    86 GPz900R

Mattis just quit

0 Not allowed!

It's easier to think someone is incapable/stupid/inferior. Rambo may be a crackpot of first fucking order, but stupid he is not. Have you not noticed the pattern? Throw a grenade in the room and walk away. Let you guys attack it from all angles. Then when you've nearly run out of steam, throw another grenade in the room.
    Makes sense he was a FF, I see a buncha these unlikable cunts at work too. Get jollies off of stirring shit up. Use the same phrase when they brag about it later and not notice most people half laugh and roll their eyes.

0 Not allowed!
    -Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    Mattis just quit
    I'm shocked he lasted this long. Makes me nervous who's gonna get the job.

0 Not allowed!
    -Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    I'm shocked he lasted this long. Makes me nervous who's gonna get the job.
    Stood his post until relieved of duty. The Syria thing is going to be a big problem.

0 Not allowed!

Hires only the best people.

0 Not allowed!
    -Clayton
    2006 Suzuki SV650
    2004 Suzuki Vstrom 650
    2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

I think Mattis was a man just trying to keep the psychotic man-child under control, but this Syria thing really burned him to the point he just couldn't do it any more. Any amusing or realistic thoughts on who might replace him?

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by aldend123 View Post
    I get what you're saying, and I'm sure we've also noticed the pattern. You know the type of person who can't maintain a civil discussion and quickly goes to ranting/shouting/throwing out random points? This is just another variation of that. Except it's been given a convenient cover-story. Make a point, see counter-points presented, and instead of defending the point claim it was all just some conscious effort to stir the pot. Now for a pat on the back for a mission accomplished. Ten more liberal tears acquired!

Life is easier to claim the high-ground with no basis, and never challenge yourself. Especially if you've cultivated a persona that's strongly attached to being undoubtedly right. E.g. accusing an entire party of being racist paints yourself in to a corner if you ever want to change your mind. You've just given the finger to half the country. So double-down instead. There's plenty of ultra-biased, pandering news sources to validate your views. I think this happens at either extreme of the spectrum.
    Which is just another way of saying...

I'm really surprised to see so many of you guys attempting to "debate" Rambo. He doesn't want to have policy discussion, he doesn't even want to discuss facts or the lack thereof, he just wants to piss you guys off. He's actually doing a great job it it...

0 Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

Quote Originally Posted by TwelveGaugeSage View Post
    I think Mattis was a man just trying to keep the psychotic man-child under control, but this Syria thing really burned him to the point he just couldn't do it any more. Any amusing or realistic thoughts on who might replace him?
    Someone who just says yes sir! How high sir! Your correct sir. Nice shot sir. Can I get you a diet coke sir.

1 Not allowed!

In case anyone was wondering how far Trumpism has gone. There is a go fund me page for the wall .

0 Not allowed!

Trump should not have announced pulling our troops out of Syria on Twitter. He should have consulted with his inner circle first then press conferenced the announcement. Mattis is a 40 year establishment guy. Not a America first guy. So his views didn't align with Trumps and the people who elected Trump. My opine is we should never have been in Syria in the first place anyway. Is CNN reporting the world's end? I don't have TV. This is my opinion. I'm positive your opinion is exactly whatever is opposite of Trumps. That Resist thingy you do.

0 Not allowed!
    May the road rise to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, May the sun shine warm upon your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    Trump should not have announced pulling our troops out of Syria on Twitter. He should have consulted with his inner circle first then press conferenced the announcement. Mattis is a 40 year establishment guy. Not a America first guy. So his views didn't align with Trumps and the people who elected Trump. My opine is we should never have been in Syria in the first place anyway. Is CNN reporting the world's end? I don't have TV. This is my opinion. I'm positive your opinion is exactly whatever is opposite of Trumps. That Resist thingy you do.
    Gen Mattis has been a commissioned officer for 46 years. Pres Trump has never served in the military.

If you are truly stupid enough to think that Trump has America's interests at heart and Mattis doesn't, you should be ashamed of yourself.

3 Not allowed!
    '08 Ducati HyperMotard 1100S, '14 Subaru XV Crosstrek

Mattis is a NATO guy. Mattis said it in his resignation letter. Why should I be ashamed that I said exactly what he himself said? Did you not read the resignation letter #09? Trump has been MAGA from the get go. Trump said looking at all of our alliances and foreign policies is open. Now go watch CNN and get back to me....Are they reporting the sky is falling?

0 Not allowed!
    May the road rise to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, May the sun shine warm upon your face.

Mattis is a NATO guy. Mattis said it in his resignation letter. Why should I be ashamed that I said exactly what he himself said? Did you not read the resignation letter #09? Trump has been MAGA from the get go. Trump said looking at all of our alliances and foreign policies is open. Now go watch CNN and get back to me....Are they reporting the sky is falling?
    You could be balls deep down on Trumps dick telling us about how delicious it is and we are missing out resisting it.

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vovchandr View Post
    You could be balls deep down on Trumps dick telling us about how delicious it is and we are missing out resisting it.
    Is this some kind of gay joke? Are you some kind of homophobic asshole? Fuck you .

0 Not allowed!

GoFundMe border wall: Decrying 'illegals,' amputee veteran raises millions - CNN

Imagine the precedent it would set if this actually happened. Private citizens donating directly to the government on a conditional basis. Any kind of ruling changing the requirement for such donations to go to the general fund for congress to budget at their discretion would have quite a ripple effect.

(Currently at $10M)

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by Tekime; 12-20-18 at 11:37 PM.
    05GSXR75005SV65090DR350

Is this some kind of gay joke? Are you some kind of homophobic asshole? Fuck you .
    Nah I like your type of people, I don't have a problem with what you do in the bedroom.

I'm glad that the double entendre didn't go over your head though.

I also didn't see a denial out of you in regards to the comment...

0 Not allowed!

Nah I like your type of people, I don't have a problem with what you do in the bedroom.

I'm glad that the double entendre didn't go over your head though.

I also didn't see a denial out of you in regards to the comment...
    Why do you think that calling someone gay is insulting? If I was or wasn't doesn't concern you and I am glad you don't care what people do in privacy. I just don't understand why you think comparing someone to a gay person is insulting. And you ain't a racist either i suppose? Or a bully? Usually bigoted people have these three traits. They seem to go hand in hand.

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by Rambunctous; 12-21-18 at 12:34 AM.

I did read the letter, and I don't watch CNN.

Pres Trump's idea of MAGA has been, mostly, a farce. Gen Mattis is one of the most respected military leaders of a generation; Pres Trump is a sycophant to dictators and con men. I'm fairly certain I know which one of the two puts America first. And not for nothing, but being pro-NATO is actually in America's interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekime View Post
    GoFundMe border wall: Decrying 'illegals,' amputee veteran raises millions - CNN

Imagine the precedent it would set if this actually happened. Private citizens donating directly to the government on a conditional basis. Any kind of ruling changing the requirement for such donations to go to the general fund for congress to budget at their discretion would have quite a ripple effect.

(Currently at $10M)
    I read his campaign. Not only is he decrying illegals, he is also decrying facts.

2 Not allowed!
    Last edited by number9; 12-21-18 at 01:27 AM.
    '08 Ducati HyperMotard 1100S, '14 Subaru XV Crosstrek

Lifer

Which is just another way of saying...
    I think we differ on whether or not the opening statements are intentionally trolling, but otherwise roughly on the same page.

0 Not allowed!
    02 Aprilia Futura
    86 GPz900R

Why do you think that calling someone gay is insulting? If I was or wasn't doesn't concern you and I am glad you don't care what people do in privacy. I just don't understand why you think comparing someone to a gay person is insulting. And you ain't a racist either i suppose? Or a bully? Usually bigoted people have these three traits. They seem to go hand in hand.
    Stop putting words in my mouth. I never claimed it was insulting, as a matter a fact I plainly stated in what YOU QUOTED that what you do is non of my business. You clearly didn't understand the metaphor that there is nothing you can do while your support Trump on the facts that he's sneezes are the greatest of all time and we must be absolute bigots and racists to disagree with his claims of having best sneezes.

So you immediately made up a fact, reiterated it twice and then used your false fact to also interpolate that I'm a racist AND a bully on top of that and then all 3 must clearly establish me as a bigot.

Great job, this solidly goes along with how your kind works. Enjoy godlikeproductions.com (see I just did your "logic" thing! Its kinda fun actually and easy)

The front page alone is enough to give you brain cancer. These people hated government and Obama until Trump came along. Now government is GREAT, but shadow government is BAD. Trump has superpowers but is also weak. He controls everything and out of control at the same time! It's amazing. Truly. MEGA

Trump-godlike-jpg

Oh and don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by Vovchandr; 12-21-18 at 05:16 AM.

I keep hoping an intelligent Trump supporter will come along to give us some intelligent debate. They do exist, right?

0 Not allowed!

I keep hoping an intelligent Trump supporter will come along to give us some intelligent debate. They do exist, right?
    It is possible they once existed, now it would be hard to imagine.

2 Not allowed!

Anybody intelligent that still supports trump just wants to see it all burn.
    It doesn’t make them stupid, it just means they want to see it all go to shit. Because fuck you.

0 Not allowed!
    Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Oh and don't worry, your secret is safe with me.
    Bullies pick on gay kids in schools and some of these kids end up committing suicide but you insist on more gay bashing. Let it go pal.

0 Not allowed!