Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Trump

Re: Trump

I watched the Bruins game last night. 4 - 0! B's WON!

1 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!
    Yamaha

A Big Powerful Sportbike

Trump-screen-shot-2019-01-09-a

0 Not allowed!
    May the road rise to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, May the sun shine warm upon your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenn157 View Post
    I watched the Bruins game last night. 4 - 0! B's WON!
    Awesome. We were binge watching Peaky Blinders on Netflix. No fucks were given to any political nonsense of the day.

0 Not allowed!

the family guy episode was meh

1 Not allowed!
    FREE $10 UBER CREDIT W' PROMO CODE --> PON41
    1994 Yamaha YZ250 CA Street Legal 2-smoke :smoke ** 2001 Suzuki GSX1300R Busa ** 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 500R **
    instagram @veshlife

Cat herder

One of the Clemson Tigers should have looked at that fast food spread and said

"What, no Taco Bell?"

0 Not allowed!

Burger King is owned by a Canadian holding company which is in turn owned by a Brazilian investment firm.

0 Not allowed!
    '08 Ducati HyperMotard 1100S, '14 Subaru XV Crosstrek

maybe even the money out of his own pocket he used to pay for it was borrowed

0 Not allowed!
    FREE $10 UBER CREDIT W' PROMO CODE --> PON41
    1994 Yamaha YZ250 CA Street Legal 2-smoke :smoke ** 2001 Suzuki GSX1300R Busa ** 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 500R **
    instagram @veshlife

Funny cause all I could think of when i saw the picture of him Infront of the food, was the old Saturday night skit. CHEESEBURGER, CHEESEBURGER,CHEESEBURGER,CHIPS ,PEPSI

0 Not allowed!

Will the Republicans start jumping ship now? This sounds pretty solidly damning:

Report: Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress about Moscow tower plans | TheHill

0 Not allowed!

Not sure what it's going to take for the Republicans to turn? This should be a start if they have emails and documents to back up Cohens statements! Let's start them opening up the government.

0 Not allowed!

Pelosi tosses out delaying the SOTU address

Trump retaliates by canceling the government flight Pelosi and others were taking to somewhere abroad.

Melania then boards a government flight to go to Mar-a-lago.

Stay classy...

3 Not allowed!

Cat herder

Credit where it's due....

Pelosi's letter was pure political theater. A petty, childish poke designed specifically to make steam come out of the orange volcano's ears. Which it undoubtedly did.

Trump's response was arguably perfect. A carefully crafted countershot with exactly the right tone.

There is no doubt in my mind that he had nothing to do with drafting it. It's too intelligent and well thought out.

I believe his instinct was to do one of his trademark late-night namecalling tweets from the toilet but somebody talked him out of it.

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
    Credit where it's due....

Pelosi's letter was pure political theater. A petty, childish poke designed specifically to make steam come out of the orange volcano's ears. Which it undoubtedly did.

Trump's response was arguably perfect. A carefully crafted countershot with exactly the right tone.

There is no doubt in my mind that he had nothing to do with drafting it. It's too intelligent and well thought out.

I believe his instinct was to do one of his trademark late-night namecalling tweets from the toilet but somebody talked him out of it.
    Exactly. Prerogative is not in his vocabulary.

0 Not allowed!

Classy indeed. Put our 3rd in succession on a commercial airliner. Way to put America first you big, big man. Bravo.

Was thinking he could possibly be the least compassionate, scummiest human currently elected. But then I went and read the background on Iowa rep Steve King.

Dearest GOP, you've lost your fucking way.

0 Not allowed!

No one in Congress should be going anywhere right now. The first priority should be resolving this mess one way or another.

0 Not allowed!
    2012 Tiger 800, 2007 DR650, 2012 WR250R

Congress did their job, passing spending bills that opened gubmint at existing spending levels. It's Trumps decision to keep the government closed. That's on him.

Congress, go ahead home. The "american people" spoke at the midterms quite clearly. They don't want the wall.

Funny how Mitch McDuckFace forgot that he, and the branch of government he "leads" is supposed to be equal to the president in power, not be under him. Pass the spending bills with bipartisan support. Let him veto the spending bills. That's on him, not on you.

0 Not allowed!
    -Clayton
    2006 Suzuki SV650
    2004 Suzuki Vstrom 650
    2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

Mitch McConnell could open the government today if he had any balls! For some reason he is not? They have the votes to override Trumps veto. He just refuses to let any bill to go to the floor of the Senate. Why the focus is not on him is beyond me?

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by e30addict View Post
    No one in Congress should be going anywhere right now. The first priority should be resolving this mess one way or another.
    You mean like when the President went to Iraq right after he.. you know.. shut the government down?!

The house has done its job. This is entirely on the Senate and President.

1 Not allowed!

Remember how Cheeto would say during the campaign that he wouldn't announce his military plans in advance for our enemies to use against us?

Yeah. How'd that work out this week in Syria?

2 Not allowed!
    -Clayton
    2006 Suzuki SV650
    2004 Suzuki Vstrom 650
    2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

McConnell is up for re-elect. Has to nail down the far-right & tea-party. Cannot take a leak without Kellyanne's permission right now. I think 2014 taught him that.

0 Not allowed!

If it's all about getting reelected. Then more than 30% of America needs to vote! Or we need term limits ASAP!

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    McConnell is up for re-elect. Has to nail down the far-right & tea-party. Cannot take a leak without Kellyanne's permission right now. I think 2014 taught him that.
    Think the tea party fuckwits are happy about adding 2trillion to the deficit??
    My guess is they don’t give a shit or McConnell would actually be running scared. It was all a cover for anti Obama sentiment.

0 Not allowed!
    Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    Classy indeed. Put our 3rd in succession on a commercial airliner. Way to put America first you big, big man. Bravo.
    I think Nancy can rest easily at night knowing that any of our enemies with half a brain would not take her out of this clown show.

- - - Updated - - -not directed to anyone's quote, site just lumped them together

It is the responsibility of ALL of government to work together to get things resolved, not just pass something and kick that can down the road. The childish behavior right now on both sides of the aisle is absolutely sickening and embarrassing. For all of these elected officials to not work together due to ego and just outright hatred turning many peoples' lives upside down is asinine.

0 Not allowed!
    Dad's Dream: Earn enough money to live the life that his wife and kids do.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    Think the tea party fuckwits are happy about adding 2trillion to the deficit??
    If it's for "owning the libs", yeah, I think they are down with whatever.

Honestly not sure wtf the tea-party is about anymore. Trump straight up sucks at everything I thought they stood for.

Maybe stromper or rambo will weigh in here for us and bring some light.

0 Not allowed!