Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Trump

Re: Trump

Quote Originally Posted by joeswamp View Post
    He might be having some neurological problems. Trump has never been the most eloquent speaker, but he didn't always communicate by repeating simple phrases and incomplete sentences. Apparently this is a classic Alzheimers symptom, it was noticed in Reagan at the end of his second term.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...ecline/548759/

Trump on Oprah in 1988:

From a more recent interview with the Associated Press:
    This is absolutely fantastic. Biden clearly has some mental problems (dementia) and loves to smell little girls and grope them so the left goes on the defensive and goes after trumps cognitive ability. Lol reminds me of the Dems trying to destroy all the gop candidates after Bill raped some women and Hillary laughed and defended him.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    [/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by G21forme View Post
    This is absolutely fantastic. Biden clearly has some mental problems (dementia) and loves to smell little girls and grope them so the left goes on the defensive and goes after trumps cognitive ability. Lol reminds me of the Dems trying to destroy all the gop candidates after Bill raped some women and Hillary laughed and defended him.
    I was wondering when you were gonna pop your head back in here.
    Trump definitely never did any of those things when he was surveying his pageants or anything like that. God forbid you bring something new to the table, Greg.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIglu View Post
    People like you are making sure Hilliary gets two full terms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    I was wondering when you were gonna pop your head back in here.
    Trump definitely never did any of those things when he was surveying his pageants or anything like that. God forbid you bring something new to the table, Greg.
    Nice try trip, point is nobody ever questioned the fact that something is clearly wrong with bidens cognitive abilities. Call trump all you want fair game, but don't you find it strange that after it's been clearly proven bidens mind is gone the left goes after trump.... How was Hillary in the fainting /falling down department? Oh and nice try, trump looked at pageant contestants that are drop dead gorgeorse, for shame. Show me a vid of him grabbing a 12 year old girls undetbreast, I got one of biden doing that and smelling her hair... And go trip lol

[/IMG][/URL]

Nice try trip, point is nobody ever questioned the fact that something is clearly wrong with bidens cognitive abilities. Call trump all you want fair game, but don't you find it strange that after it's been clearly proven bidens mind is gone the left goes after trump.... How was Hillary in the fainting /falling down department? Oh and nice try, trump looked at pageant contestants that are drop dead gorgeorse, for shame. Show me a vid of him grabbing a 12 year old girls undetbreast, I got one of biden doing that and smelling her hair... And go trip lol
    I think it's more the left doesn't appreciate the hypocrisy of "Vice Pres Biden has dementia" given Pres Trump's laundry list of misstatements and mistruths. For christ's sake, Trump has repeatedly said his father was born in Germany when he was actually born in the U.S.

'08 Ducati HyperMotard 1100S, '14 Subaru XV Crosstrek

been clearly proven bidens mind is gone
    Please provide the clinical evidence

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by SteveM; 06-16-20 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by number9 View Post
    I think it's more the left doesn't appreciate the hypocrisy of "Vice Pres Biden has dementia" given Pres Trump's laundry list of misstatements and mistruths. For christ's sake, Trump has repeatedly said his father was born in Germany when he was actually born in the U.S.
    Run with it! Go for it, my point is that nobody started attacking trumps medical state as far as him not knowing what the fuck was going on. Poor kids can be just as successful as white kids etc,... All I'm saying is it's sad and cheap and a clear bs tactic, wtf are the left even saying? Biden has lost his marbles but trump has as well? The are withought a doubt admitting bidens brain is fried and their rebuttel is uhguhg well trump has dementia too lmao. The entire country knows they are both ass clowns and to say my candidate obviously has dementia but so does yours, that's what the Dems are saying? Fuck

Last edited by G21forme; 06-16-20 at 06:00 PM.
    [/IMG][/URL]

Biden’s cognitive abilities have been proven by exactly which armchair experts that you follow on social media??

You got pics of Biden grabbing someone? Did he say “if she weren’t my daughter, I’d be dating her”?

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    Biden’s cognitive abilities have been proven by exactly which armchair experts that you follow on social media??

You got pics of Biden grabbing someone? Did he say “if she weren’t my daughter, I’d be dating her”?
    https://youtu.be/L4OYPiV1GsY

There are hundreds of these, yeah vote for that guy... That's a video of him grabbing a little girl. You asked do you want more of him "grabbing someone"? That's what you asked for right? I got plenty more....

[/IMG][/URL]

By the arm.

I was about to ask about good reasons to vote for the current president, but I forgot, “trump is making me money” was your reply last time, so there’s no reasonable discussion to be had. Good night.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet

You said "got pics of Biden grabbing someone" well I have plenty and showed you and your repy is "by the arm" , sad dude really sad.

"you got pics of Biden grabbing someone"

Trip

LOL

[/IMG][/URL]

Lifer

Call trump all you want fair game, but don't you find it strange that after it's been clearly proven bidens mind is gone the left goes after trump....
    my point is that nobody started attacking trumps medical state as far as him not knowing what the fuck was going on. (..) All I'm saying is it's sad and cheap and a clear bs tactic, wtf are the left even saying? Biden has lost his marbles but trump has as well? The are withought a doubt admitting bidens brain is fried and their rebuttel is uhguhg well trump has dementia too lmao. The entire country knows they are both ass clowns and to say my candidate obviously has dementia but so does yours, that's what the Dems are saying? Fuck
    You're right, it's a pretty blatant conspiracy by the leftist media machine to suddenly start criticizing trump. They only just started doing that after they got butthurt about biden.

They've been calling him incompetent since before his election. The Atlantic article you originally quoted was 2018.

2016 Trump and the symptoms of dementia
    2017 Itís hard to tell if Trump is suffering from dementia if you are too
    2017 As Presidents Live Longer, Doctors Debate Whether To Test For Dementia (Article focuses on the Preside
    2017 Trump In 'Early Stages of Dementia,' 'Morning Joe' Scarborough Claims
    2017 If President Trump Were Cognitively Impaired, How Would We Know?
    2018 Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump?
    2019 Trump's cognitive deficits seem worse. We need to know if he has dementia
    2019 I Know Trumpís Suffering From Dementia Because My Mom Displayed The Same Symptoms
    Feb 2020 Psychiatrist asserts that Trumpís Weinstein rant was "a symptom" of dementia

It's a much longer list - that's just a handful.

Also, the tone of your posts make you sound like a complete asshole, regardless of your political views.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    02 Aprilia Futura
    86 GPz900R

Quote Originally Posted by aldend123 View Post
    You're right, it's a pretty blatant conspiracy by the leftist media machine to suddenly start criticizing trump. They only just started doing that after they got butthurt about biden.

They've been calling him incompetent since before his election. The Atlantic article you originally quoted was 2018.

2017 It’s hard to tell if Trump is suffering from dementia if you are too
    2017 As Presidents Live Longer, Doctors Debate Whether To Test For Dementia (Article focuses on the Preside
    2019 I Know Trump’s Suffering From Dementia Because My Mom Displayed The Same Symptoms
    Feb 2020 Psychiatrist asserts that Trump’s Weinstein rant was "a symptom" of dementia

Also, the tone of your posts make you sound like a complete asshole, regardless of your political views.
    OH hindsight 20 game great.

In 2017 name one person that questioned Trump's mental capacity. Again call him a cunt all you want who tried to play the mental incompitance card in 14/15/16? Just came out last week right trip, I'm calling bullshit! And sniffing little girls

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    [/IMG][/URL]

2019 I Know Trump’s Suffering From Dementia Because My Mom Displayed The Same Symptoms
    Feb 2020 Psychiatrist asserts that Trump’s Weinstein rant was "a symptom" of dementia

My tone disagrees with you, that makes me an asshole, you burn the world just to watch it and blame me. Shame on you

[/IMG][/URL]

Same evidence x 10 in regards to Biden, right.... I remember Steve now, sorry I banged that little brunette my bad. At the end of the day 50/50 one bloke before another we don't need to get angry or hostile. ...

[/IMG][/URL]

OH hindsight 20 game great.

In 2017 name one person that questioned Trump's mental capacity. Again call him a cunt all you want who tried to play the mental incompitance card in 14/15/16? Just came out last week right trip, I'm calling bullshit! And sniffing little girls
    Same evidence x 10 in regards to Biden, right.... I remember Steve now, sorry I banged that little brunette my bad. At the end of the day 50/50 one bloke before another we don't need to get angry or hostile. ...
    lol. Well, at least you've got your imitation down pat. Incoherence, poor spelling and grammar, crudity, disregard for others, disjointed rambling, the whole schtick. Well played. Yep, we know why you are among his supporters.

PhilB

Last edited by PhilB; 06-16-20 at 11:33 PM.
    "A free man must be able to endure it when his fellow men act and live otherwise than he considers proper." -- Ludwig von Mises
    1993 Ducati Monster M900; 265,000 miles -- killed by minivan 30Oct17

Quote Originally Posted by PhilB View Post
    lol. Well, at least you've got your imitation down pat. Incoherence, poor spelling and grammar, crudity, disregard for others, disjointed rambling, the whole schtick. Well played. Yep, we know why you are among his supporters.

PhilB
    On the phone kid, you blasted me on my grammar but didn't dare touch on anything I said, so cute bud keep getting those cute bike stickers.

Point out one thing I said was false, make fun of me all you want if that's all you have (I know lefty) or just not be a jerk.

[/IMG][/URL]

One thing you said that’s false? We have been questioning his mental health since he ran for office. I didn’t give two shits about him before he ran for office, otherwise I probably would have been questioning it then too.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

PhilB
    I'd place my bet on him being wasted. Or maybe he's practicing the "stream of consciousness" style of writing. Or doesn't know where the edit button is.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure

Shithouse drunk.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet

PhilB
    https://medium.com/@davidgraceauth/w...r-f95a0bde7a8d

To anger a conservative tell him a lie. To anger a leftist tell him the truth.

"When someone’s arguments take the form of personal attacks and name-calling it’s a pretty clear admission that they don’t have anything valid or worthwhile to say."

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    Lick my asshole you sucking cock commie
    I figure you too for a lefty racist.
    You still a racist.
    So you a bullshitting coward racist. Fuck you.
    Your a fucking wise ass asshole. 1006 West Boylston St Worcester. Fuck you

this dumb fuck
    Go fuck yourself.
    homophobic asshole? Fuck you .

Right

No one on my ignore. I am untriggerable.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vovchandr View Post
    "When someone’s arguments take the form of personal attacks and name-calling it’s a pretty clear admission that they don’t have anything valid or worthwhile to say."

Right
    Lol, thanks for pointing out where he doxxed himself.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet

Republican ad. He’s so strong and brave drinking water. What an inspiration.

I want him to speak very much. Very very much.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sch...ment-trial.amp

Your wish came true! Bolton spoke. Enjoy.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet