Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Trump

Re: Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Stromper View Post
    Clinton got credit for being dragged by Newt Gingrich congress
    Unlike Nobama at least he went along with the swing to the right

Old Vince Foster lies a moaning in his grave
    Invest a 1000 get 100000 back in 3 years cattle futures
    Hillary national health care diagram
    China screwing us but not sure they have to buy Hillary as the deed is done unlike Bill
    Clinton initiative gets near a Billion but contributors expect nothing in return

Washington is bought and paid for by FOREIGN agents
    Only the Donald has F*ck you money
    And I'm incoherent, Jesus Trip what are you on about? Have another drink bud.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    [/IMG][/URL]

You keep using trip as slang for something. What incel reddit sub is that from?

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Chippertheripper; 06-17-20 at 07:35 PM.
    Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Quote Originally Posted by G21forme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilB View Post
    lol. Well, at least you've got your imitation down pat. Incoherence, poor spelling and grammar, crudity, disregard for others, disjointed rambling, the whole schtick. Well played. Yep, we know why you are among his supporters.

PhilB
    On the phone kid, you blasted me on my grammar but didn't dare touch on anything I said, so cute bud keep getting those cute bike stickers.

Point out one thing I said was false, make fun of me all you want if that's all you have (I know lefty) or just not be a jerk.
    <rolleyes> Grammar was one of the SIX things I mentioned, and four of the other five *were* about content.

Also, I'm not a leftist; I'm a libertarian, which fact is very well-known around here (and indeed pretty much anywhere I say much of anything).

Jerk, yeah, well, guilty at times. And arrogant, too. Fine, whatever. But I'm smart and coherent enough to not be a Trump supporter.

PhilB

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "A free man must be able to endure it when his fellow men act and live otherwise than he considers proper." -- Ludwig von Mises
    1993 Ducati Monster M900; 265,000 miles -- killed by minivan 30Oct17

Quote Originally Posted by Vovchandr View Post
    "When someoneís arguments take the form of personal attacks and name-calling itís a pretty clear admission that they donít have anything valid or worthwhile to say."

Right
    Yup I returned fire after people attacked me first. Go check.

To anger a conservative tell him a lie. To anger a leftist tell him the truth.

Hypertarded

Remember boys & girls, this is an ad from a REPUBLICAN political group....

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

My favorite Lincoln project ad is the one with the ivanka voiceovers.

Edit: this one.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Chippertheripper; 06-18-20 at 07:46 AM.
    Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Wish I could fb from work. That needs to get shared around..

Quote Originally Posted by FriskyDingo View Post
    Remember boys & girls, this is an ad from a REPUBLICAN political group....
    A republican group that one of the founders is Kellyanne Conway's husband. Dinner time must be... awkward.

-Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

Pardon my cynicism: I’m not all in on this Lincoln project thing. Aside from mr Conway, Steve Schmidt is responsible for bringing us Sarah Palin and really getting this whole spectacle of American politics to its current state, as such. He sullies the LP’s message, for me. Sure, he’s all over Twitter and Nicole Wallace’s (of gwb fame) news show with his anti trump schtick, but i find it difficult to swallow. I think without a complete character like palin setting the stage, there’s no crazy uncle Donny to follow her up with.

I’d like to see someone ask him about that and hear his reply.

Last edited by Chippertheripper; 06-18-20 at 08:29 AM.
    Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    I have checked.

No you didn't so stop lying and own up to your own words and being a hypocrite.

All you do is lie and contradict yourself and your morals and get called out on it.

Against snowflakes and PC culture? Get triggered and attack others over what they say.

Against fake news? Spread blog rumors and 0 credibility YouTube opinion clips and watch Fox news. (Don't talk shit cnn or others here. One news being stupid and fake doesn't make the other any less fake. The fact you pick one other the other speaks volumes when they are both trash yet you only attack one with blinders on)

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post

You're cute though with your goal posts moving by the way.

"I don't attack anybody on the internet, those that do means that they have no argumentative point and should be ignored"

- Yes you do, here is evidence.

"I was only firing back in self defense!!!"

There is no self defense on the internet....only you know to defend your feelingssss

While on the subject matter here are some more snowflakes recently

Here is a bunch of old adult men attacking a single peaceful girl protester because they are melting. Destroying her sign and attacking her in front of the cops watching.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...lm_sign_while/

Here is officer Karen melting down over a fast food order, who doesn't even realize that when you order food on the APP it says they don't start making it until you pull up and check into your spot. I've ordered plenty like that

Fuck your feelings 2020

That officer melting down over not being told thank you enough...
    I can’t get past that. She gets a thank you weekly in the form of a paycheck. It’s her job.
    Do it. Or don’t. Be the best there ever was. But don’t expect a thank you.
    That’s some first rate bullshit.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet

Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    That officer melting down over not being told thank you enough...
    I can’t get past that. She gets a thank you weekly in the form of a paycheck. It’s her job.
    Do it. Or don’t. Be the best there ever was. But don’t expect a thank you.
    That’s some first rate bullshit.
    YWFMS

-Alex

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    YWFMS
    I like had to look that up and shit.
    That lady should be thanking the hardworking saps at mcydee’s for making her junk. A little bird mused that when you order your food on an app, they don’t make it until you call and check in. So no shit it took a few minutes.
    Additionally, I’m sure it’s a very uncool time to be a cop. Maybe take a few days off until the next news cycle.

Edit: I just saw an article on nbc news with officer Karen’s follow up. It reads pretty reasonable and lighthearted. I gotta give her kudos for not digging her hole deeper and getting more petty.

Last edited by Chippertheripper; 06-18-20 at 02:32 PM.
    Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet

There's a couple Yonkers and FDNY guys up at Killington that we share some laughs about the guys skiing in their job shirts, bunkers and once this kid had his lid on. I think our job is worse with this shit than PD most of the time.

Haven't watched either video but glad she can clean it up and not double down like some folks. Social media assisted career suicide is very real and people need to think about their hot takes a little more.

-Alex

Cheers to the Supreme Court. The only branch of government currently doing what is right.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/18/u...eme-court.html

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

Hypertarded

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    A republican group that one of the founders is Kellyanne Conway's husband. Dinner time must be... awkward.
    Never mind dinner time, how angry must the sex be....

Speaking of Kelly Ann, did anyone see her “makeover”? Aside from the voice, you can’t even tell it’s the same human.
    It’s fucking wild.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet

That republican hero John Bolton is still speaking.
    https://twitter.com/thisweekabc/stat...069350404?s=21

Drip, drip, drip.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet

Quote Originally Posted by JettaJayGLS View Post
    Cheers to the Supreme Court. The only branch of government currently doing what is right.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/18/u...eme-court.html
    Well, 50/50.
    This is good, and they did right on the ruling about discriminating against LGBTQ+ for jobs and such.
    OTOH, they failed to take up the qualified immunity cases (particularly galling since they created the problem in the first place).
    And they punted on all the gun cases, letting NYC off the hook, among others.

So one cheer for SCOTUS, but not a full round of cheers, from me, anyway.

PhilB

"A free man must be able to endure it when his fellow men act and live otherwise than he considers proper." -- Ludwig von Mises
    1993 Ducati Monster M900; 265,000 miles -- killed by minivan 30Oct17

Phew, I stayed neutral and avoided a thumbs down.

Joking aside, always appreciate your take. Curious where you (and libertarians in general) stand on the defunding of the police. And I mean the reduction in spend on police in favor of other social workers. I assume you like the reduction in police but would rather money not get redirected elsewhere?

A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

Lifer

Curious where you (and libertarians in general) stand on the defunding of the police. And I mean the reduction in spend on police in favor of other social workers. I assume you like the reduction in police but would rather money not get redirected elsewhere?
    Libertarians have had a problem with over-spending, over-reach, brutality, lack of accountability, militarization, etc for a while. It intersects several key issues. Excess government power, a lack of individual freedoms, it's an arm of the failed 'war on drugs', and as we're all well aware of now, doesn't even get applied in an equitable manner.

The more extreme would happily see a reduction in taxes. But libertarians aren't all the same, and there are some who would be okay with spending at least some of that funding in other ways that might handle crime more effectively. Despite all the hacky jokes conflating libertarianism with anarchy, libertarians do believe in a few well-defined laws. Personally, I'm pretty confident what we're doing right now is far from working. If there are cost effective, constitutionally compatible ways to handle crime, I think we're all going to need an open mind to something new. Social workers handle things after the fact. I think we'd be better off putting more focus on K-12 education, or some other way to positively influence young people. If we 'returned' all the cut funding by reducing taxes, I'm pretty sure the bottom say 20% of the population isn't really going to see a lot of difference in their next pay stub. Something like better education benefits us all. That's off-the-cuff, because I'd really have to look at a ton of statistics to have an informed objective.

02 Aprilia Futura
    86 GPz900R

Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    Speaking of Kelly Ann, did anyone see her “makeover”? Aside from the voice, you can’t even tell it’s the same human.
    It’s fucking wild.
    One of the rare moments it just felt right to give the NY Post the click. I'm gonna miss the Beavis look.

Curious where you (and libertarians in general) stand on the defunding of the police. And I mean the reduction in spend on police in favor of other social workers. I assume you like the reduction in police but would rather money not get redirected elsewhere?
    Here's a summary of the information on Police Accountability from 1 rather "mainstream" (i.e. not "extreme") libertarian organization.
    https://www.cato.org/blog/quarter-ce...accountability

Libertarians have been talking about this, literally, for decades.
    One of the early papers you'll find there is an argument against the 1994 Crime Bill and just some of the reasons it was a terrible idea then, and it's a terrible idea today.

The US has approximately 5% of the world population, but has over 20% of the prison population.
    Of the prison population if you look at it on a racial basis whites and blacks each represent roughly 30% of the prison population, and hispanics represent about 25%.
    If you look at the "general" population of the US whites represent roughly 65%, blacks 12%, and hispanics 16%.
    Prison Data: https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...tes-in-prison/

Last edited by jasnmar; 06-19-20 at 08:14 AM.