Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 404 of 404 FirstFirst ... 324364384394395396397398399400401402403404
Results 10,076 to 10,099 of 10099

Trump

  1. #10076

    Re: Trump


    Quote Originally Posted by Degsy View Post
    "I'm not a racist. I have a black friend".
    Good for you.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    To anger a conservative tell him a lie. To anger a leftist tell him the truth.

  2. #10077
    Lifer loudbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rehoboth MA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,210

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by bassomatic View Post
    Speaking of stupid, this interview of the dimwit-in-chief is hard to watch.
    That was really hard to watch in it's entirety. That fuckwit should be required to carry a plant everywhere he goes to try and replace all the oxygen he sucks out of the room.

    4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

  3. #10078
    Angry Gumball RandyO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Farmington, NH
    Age
    67
    Posts
    13,669

    Re: Trump

    most people I know, only wear a mask to be "politically correct"

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject

  4. #10079
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    530

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyO View Post
    most people I know, only wear a mask to be "politically correct"
    Depending what state you're in, most people are also being "law abiding citizens" and/or are following the policies/rules of business.


    Also, fun fact, being "politically correct" is also referred to as "not being a fucking asshole" by most people I know.

    6 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #10080
    Lifer loudbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rehoboth MA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,210

    Re: Trump

    Randy likes to mask debate in public

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

  6. #10081
    Backwoods lobster boy number9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hanover, NH
    Posts
    4,025

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by bassomatic View Post
    Speaking of stupid, this interview of the dimwit-in-chief is hard to watch.
    Part of what is so infuriating about the interview is that, nowadays, it is so rare (on left-leaning and right-leaning media) to see someone ask follow-up questions to the President. When Swan asked "What books?" "What studies?" when being shoveled a line of bullshit, it was refreshing to see.

    4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    '08 Ducati HyperMotard 1100S, '14 Subaru XV Crosstrek

  7. #10082
    Fast is contagious JettaJayGLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,462

    Re: Trump

    It took me a few tries to get through that. Every so often he had a good point. However, those points were overshadowed by his inability to admit any sort of fault, constant bragging on irrelevant things (bragging about crowds during a pandemic and how much he reads were the highlights), constant blame of everyone else, his inability to understand relevant statistics, calling fake news on anything he disagreed with without any source, and probably a few more things but I'm tired of it.

    The interviewer knew how to work him perfectly - stroked his ego at the right point, gave credit every so often to keep the convo going, etc. Job well done.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by JettaJayGLS; 08-05-20 at 02:02 PM.
    A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

  8. #10083
    Member bassomatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Pembroke, NH
    Age
    59
    Posts
    322

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyO View Post
    most people I know, only wear a mask to be "politically correct"
    Most people don't shit their pants in public to avoid "being pariahs". Regardless of their motivation, I still prefer they don't shit their pants in public. :-|

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #10084

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Degsy View Post
    "I'm not a racist. I have a black friend".
    From high school?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    To anger a conservative tell him a lie. To anger a leftist tell him the truth.

  10. #10085
    Backwoods lobster boy number9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hanover, NH
    Posts
    4,025

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by JettaJayGLS View Post
    It took me a few tries to get through that. Every so often he had a good point. However, those points were overshadowed by his inability to admit any sort of fault, constant bragging on irrelevant things (bragging about crowds during a pandemic and how much he reads were the highlights), constant blame of everyone else, his inability to understand relevant statistics, calling fake news on anything he disagreed with without any source, and probably a few more things but I'm tired of it.
    This is because he is fundamentally unqualified to be POTUS. He has neither the intellect nor the temperament to do the job.

    Even if I agreed with his policies or the policies of the Republican party, I would say "This guy has no idea what he's doing". He has no intellectual curiosity about anything that isn't shiny or a chart or has his name in it. Regardless of his politics (which are awful!), he has no idea what he's doing.

    If you put Sen. McConnell or Vice Pres Pence in his shoes, we would all be doomed. Prior to Coronavirus, the only reason we weren't doomed with Pres Trump is that the only thing he knows how to do is to sign an executive order.

    The interviewer knew how to work him perfectly - stroked his ego at the right point, gave credit every so often to keep the convo going, etc. Job well done.
    Yep. I hope CNN and others took notice.

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    '08 Ducati HyperMotard 1100S, '14 Subaru XV Crosstrek

  11. #10086
    Fast is contagious JettaJayGLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,462

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by number9 View Post

    Yep. I hope CNN and others took notice.
    Its not neuroscience. I'm sure CNN know exactly how to do it. But could you imagine sitting face to face with this guy and having to give him any sort of kudos. I'd puke.

    4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

  12. #10087
    Lifer typeone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    central MA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    6,891

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by JettaJayGLS View Post
    Its not neuroscience. I'm sure CNN know exactly how to do it.
    you spelled 'rockettesience' wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by JettaJayGLS View Post
    But could you imagine sitting face to face with this guy and having to give him any sort of kudos. I'd puke.
    no, you'd involuntarily crack the fuck up at his responses like that meme guy with the stash THEN puke ... side note, my pupils haven't been that large since college. so vast.. .

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Beta 200RR

  13. #10088
    Burns retinas nhbubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seacoast NH
    Posts
    16,724

    Re: Trump

    Trump-giphy-gif

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  14. #10089
    Lifer joeswamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Swampscott, MA
    Posts
    1,052

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by number9 View Post
    Part of what is so infuriating about the interview is that, nowadays, it is so rare (on left-leaning and right-leaning media) to see someone ask follow-up questions to the President. When Swan asked "What books?" "What studies?" when being shoveled a line of bullshit, it was refreshing to see.
    I've been thinking about this and I have to agree, strange we haven't seen more interviews like that. Then again, the interviewers are probably not used to questioning someone who throws out so much BS in random directions. Kind of like interviewing this guy:

    https://twitter.com/sarahcpr/status/760657101404327936

    I think the normal press conference format is also helpful to Trump's style -- respond with something crazy, then quickly switch to the next person so you don't have to address followup questions.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Joe
    04 Thruxton (Street)
    01 SV650 (Track)
    75 CB400F (Future Vintage Racer)
    68 BSA Royal Star (Garage Floor Lubricator)

  15. #10090
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    530

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by joeswamp View Post
    I think the normal press conference format is also helpful to Trump's style -- respond with something crazy, then quickly switch to the next person so you don't have to address followup questions.
    Didn't you know?

    Follow up questions to something you just said are unfair and are just a political witch hunt.

    This was clearly demonstrated above.

    The reporter just wouldn't let go and latch on to anything Trump said wrong.

    Ridiculous.

    Thats why we can't have these anymore.

    THE MEDIA IS THE ENEMY.

    /s

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  16. #10091
    Senior Member jimmycapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NW CT
    Posts
    641

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    Good for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    From high school?
    How many lame attempts at a come back are you going to attempt on the same comment? Or did you forget? Can you identify an elephant? I know it's challenging, but try.

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  17. #10092
    Senior Member capitalcrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Albany NY
    Posts
    632

    Re: Trump

    Careful or he'll tweet his ace cognative test scores at you

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  18. #10093
    Lifer G21forme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lakes
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,307

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by joeswamp View Post
    I've been thinking about this and I have to agree, strange we haven't seen more interviews like that. Then again, the interviewers are probably not used to questioning someone who throws out so much BS in random directions. Kind of like interviewing this guy:

    https://twitter.com/sarahcpr/status/760657101404327936

    I think the normal press conference format is also helpful to Trump's style -- respond with something crazy, then quickly switch to the next person so you don't have to address followup questions.
    Isn't that all politicians? 10# of shit in a 5# sack.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    [/IMG][/URL]

  19. #10094
    Hypertarded
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,106

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Degsy View Post
    "I'm not a racist. I have a black friend".
    Trump-insult1-jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    Good for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    From high school?

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  20. #10095
    Lifer loudbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rehoboth MA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,210

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by G21forme View Post
    Isn't that all politicians? 10# of shit in a 5# sack.
    This is how we all know you’re incapable of intelligent discussion.

    4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

  21. #10096
    Lifer Chippertheripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    the fairest of havens
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13,522

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by G21forme View Post
    10# of shit in a 5# sack.
    Mirror got your tongue?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

  22. #10097
    Lifer G21forme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lakes
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,307

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    Mirror got your tongue?
    Go on...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    [/IMG][/URL]

  23. #10098
    Lifer
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bristol County
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,105

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by loudbeard View Post
    This is how we all know you’re incapable of intelligent discussion.
    Yes or no trip? It's a simple question.

    Every politician who ever lied, even once, is a liar. That's just a fact. It's how facts work. You aren't against facts are you? A trust funder playing businessman spends their whole time in office lying. Also a liar. Therefore ipsofacto they're the same. And Biden sniffs hair. You don't want a pedo in office do ya trip? What evidence do you have that Trump ever creeped on women? None? Oh those audio confessions don't count. But check out this picture of Biden sniffing some hair again.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    02 Aprilia Futura
    86 GPz900R

  24. #10099
    Lifer joeswamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Swampscott, MA
    Posts
    1,052

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by G21forme View Post
    Isn't that all politicians? 10# of shit in a 5# sack.
    I think with Trump it might be closer to 1000#.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Joe
    04 Thruxton (Street)
    01 SV650 (Track)
    75 CB400F (Future Vintage Racer)
    68 BSA Royal Star (Garage Floor Lubricator)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •