Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

View Poll Results: What do you think of Trump?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Savior and restorer of America!

    3 8.82%
  • Regret giving him the benefit of the doubt.

    0 0%
  • Same jackass as he’s always been.

    18 52.94%
  • Just a petty dictator wannabe.

    9 26.47%
  • If I had a minute in a room alone with him.

    1 2.94%
  • beet

    3 8.82%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 71 of 71

Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

  1. #51
    Lifer jasnmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Chichester, NH
    Posts
    4,201

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?


    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_E_D View Post

    One, I can't believe that Trump hasn't started a war or incited a massive terrorist event on our home soil.
    I'm not in any way a Trump supporter, but...

    First president since Ford (maybe Carter, depending on your view of the MNF in Lebanon) to not initiate military action in another country (so far, he still has time to bomb Iran).
    He also hasn't ended any of our military actions that are already in progress...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #52
    Lifer joeswamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Swampscott, MA
    Posts
    1,033

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    I will say that Trump is the first president to make me laugh out loud at nearly every one of his press conferences. I particularly enjoy when he gets super mad at the reporters or makes statements that are completely absurd.

    Some of those press conferences are so strange that they wouldn't work as fictional skits -- the script would be criticized as too unrealistic and overly silly.

    5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Joe
    04 Thruxton (Street)
    01 SV650 (Track)
    75 CB400F (Future Vintage Racer)
    68 BSA Royal Star (Garage Floor Lubricator)

  3. #53
    Member MysterySquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    319

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    I’m just glad Roy Cohn isn’t alive...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #54
    Burns retinas nhbubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seacoast NH
    Posts
    16,690

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    Quote Originally Posted by jasnmar View Post
    First president since Ford (maybe Carter, depending on your view of the MNF in Lebanon) to not initiate military action in another country (so far, he still has time to bomb Iran).
    I wonder if Qassem Soleimani-or anyone in his convoy-would agree with this assessment.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #55
    Lifer
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bristol County
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,058

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    I feel like the poll is missing some kind of 'I don't love him, but he's alright' option. I didn't want that, but the options seem a little loaded.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    02 Aprilia Futura
    86 GPz900R

  6. #56
    Member MysterySquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    319

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    Quote Originally Posted by aldend123 View Post
    I feel like the poll is missing some kind of 'I don't love him, but he's alright' option. I didn't want that, but the options seem a little loaded.
    Fake news!

    Conspiracy!

    Deep state!




    Carole Baskin!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #57
    Lifer jasnmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Chichester, NH
    Posts
    4,201

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    I wonder if Qassem Soleimani-or anyone in his convoy-would agree with this assessment.
    I was careful with words on that one. Soleimani, while Iranian, was blowed up in Iraq.
    Your point, however, is well taken. If that had happened to ANY sort of ranking militaryish official we would have considered it a declaration of war, especially what is basically their VP (or maybe somewhere between VP and Sec. of Defense).

    "In" another country vs. "on" another country is very close to splitting hairs.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #58
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,124,857

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    At the very least, he's made Saturday Night Live somewhat watchable again.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  9. #59
    Lifer Not Sure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    1,266

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?-biden-jpg

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #60
    Lifer
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,124

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?-28fa664c-4d62-4a78-98f5-f2cd02a4f424

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  11. #61
    Fast is contagious JettaJayGLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,337

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    Gotta hand it to Trump's campaign - they are brilliant. No point in wasting any money breaking down Joe's political position, just personally attack his mannerisms. Sad thing is that its gonna work.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

  12. #62
    Backwoods lobster boy number9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hanover, NH
    Posts
    3,968

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    Quote Originally Posted by JettaJayGLS View Post
    Gotta hand it to Trump's campaign - they are brilliant. No point in wasting any money breaking down Joe's political position, just personally attack his mannerisms. Sad thing is that its gonna work.
    Anyone who makes fun of Biden's mannerisms and gaffes without wondering the same thing about Trump's word salad and wild gesticulations should not be allowed to vote.

    6 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    '08 Ducati HyperMotard 1100S, '14 Subaru XV Crosstrek

  13. #63
    Everybody to the limit!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Winchester, MA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,768

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?-28fa664c-4d62-4a78-98f5-f2cd02a4f424
    Now see that there is a bit of a joke, playing up the fact that Biden is certainly not the most eloquent speaker. Of course he never actually said any of that. That would be ridiculous.

    And then you have this...

    https://youtu.be/Elhyo-_fR0E

    4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  14. #64
    Senior Member jimmycapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NW CT
    Posts
    585

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    Stable genius. Big big brain.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  15. #65

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    When Trump says "Most people don't know this", he means his base.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  16. #66
    Lifer jasnmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Chichester, NH
    Posts
    4,201

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    I actually think it means he didn't know this... until recently, so wouldn't expect that "most people" do, since he didn't.

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  17. #67
    Lifer Garandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dorchester, MA / Mt Sunapee, NH
    Posts
    10,569

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    Quote Originally Posted by jasnmar View Post
    I was careful with words on that one. Soleimani, while Iranian, was blowed up in Iraq.
    Your point, however, is well taken. If that had happened to ANY sort of ranking militaryish official we would have considered it a declaration of war, especially what is basically their VP (or maybe somewhere between VP and Sec. of Defense).

    "In" another country vs. "on" another country is very close to splitting hairs.
    Yeah, only two star Generals are expendable. https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...in-afghanistan

    Soleimani was planning operations against our forces. That made him a legitimate military target.

    https://www.aei.org/foreign-and-defe...rnational-law/

    Folks seem to have selective memory based on their political allegiance.

    https://www.thebureauinvestigates.co...ikes-than-bush

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  18. #68
    Member MysterySquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    319

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    Quote Originally Posted by Garandman View Post
    Yeah, only two star Generals are expendable. https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...in-afghanistan

    Soleimani was planning operations against our forces. That made him a legitimate military target.

    https://www.aei.org/foreign-and-defe...rnational-law/

    Folks seem to have selective memory based on their political allegiance.

    https://www.thebureauinvestigates.co...ikes-than-bush
    Or he ran afoul of the Ayatollah...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  19. #69
    Dic on
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    14,378

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?-28fa664c-4d62-4a78-98f5-f2cd02a4f424
    If he talked like that for 4 years, I'd still vote for him over Trump every day and twice on Sundays.

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Too bad ponies are assholes."

    OXX

  20. #70
    Rider. Just a rider... DucDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Southern NH
    Age
    69
    Posts
    8,801

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    Lincoln, Garfield and Mckinley were Republicans too....

    But yeah, Kennedy was a Democrat...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
    Muhammad Ali.

  21. #71
    Lifer virtualbong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Framingham, MA
    Posts
    1,786

    Re: Trump: What Do You Think of Him Now Near End of Term?

    Quote Originally Posted by Degsy View Post
    Damn! Will appears from out of the woodwork! Hi buddy.
    Ha! I like to come in hot when it comes to the spray tan man.

    Btw. are you still servicing motorcycles?


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by virtualbong; 04-22-20 at 05:18 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •