Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

A woman having an affair with an 8 yrs old?

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

WTF...some people are really, really sick in their heads!!!!

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news...54/detail.html

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

why couldn't I have a teacher like that

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject

i had 1

she used 2 make me stay under her desk

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Obviously, and sadly enough...she has no ability to distinguish between fantasy and reality..

"Police said Imre told investigators she plans to marry the boy someday"

MSF RiderCoach
    MSF Dirt Bike School Coach

Quote Originally Posted by 5TOEZ View Post
    #5 Hangout w/Jaynnus................
    she rides like the wind
    & smells good too.
    PKism: you don't count, you're just a guy with indoor plumbing

Originally posted by Jaynnus
    Obviously, and sadly enough...she has no ability to distinguish between fantasy and reality..

"Police said Imre told investigators she plans to marry the boy someday"

that may be the case, but any trial and public attention is going to do more harm to the kid than "sexual" relations could ever do.

I'd be willing to give odds that the kid initiated the"sexual" relations, imitating something he had seen his dad do, and he learned good, cause the teach liked it.

RandyO
    IBA#9560

!!! You have to be kidding me. My daughter is 9 yrs old, and the tought of having sex with a boy disguss her! If an 8 yrs old boy initiate a sexual relation, there is something VERY wrong with him, too. Kids at that age are not suppose to think about sex! Even in the case that a young boy like this would by any MALCHANCE try to initiate sex with an ADULT, the adult should be the first one to repulse it, and report the behavior right away to the appropriate person.

In my daycare, I am bound to report any kind of sexual behavior that children might have to the OCCS. I am also bound to report any signs of abuse, neglect and such. Because children that young, that have strong sexual behaviors can be victims of sexual abuse at home. Same goes with other strange behaviors, they can all be signs of maltreatment. And people just can't ignore it.

I'd be damn if an 8 yrs old kid was trying to hit on me. Let me tell you that if that woman gave in into her sick fantasies, it's surely her who started it in the first place. Every sane person would never have let this goes that far at the first few signs of a child behaving "weird".

Originally posted by RandyO
    that may be the case, but any trial and public attention is going to do more harm to the kid than "sexual" relations could ever do.

I'd be willing to give odds that the kid initiated the"sexual" relations, imitating something he had seen his dad do, and he learned good, cause the teach liked it.

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

Lifer

all wrong I tell you.

If she's hot, give the kid a high five and send him on his way.

If not, get him the sports illistrated swimsuit issue.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

we're not talkin about your 9year old daughter V,

have you ever been an 8 year old boy??? I was once, for about a year, when I was between the ages of seven and nine, I was in third grade, My teacher was Miss Rogers, but she wasn't hot, so I didn't hide under the desk like beet

I think that government and the law ought to lay off a situation that should stay between the kid, his parents and the teacher. Like I said, the public attention is going to do the kid more harm than the sex did, so what, the little boy (do we know he is little)learned how to please a woman a little younger than most, tell me how that does the boy harm ?

RandyO
    IBA#9560

Littering and........

See, I would have done so much better in school if I'd had a teacher like that.........

Recently, my son turned 9.....and it was quite a few months back (during the time he was 8)...that I caught him searching on web shots.....for BOOBS!!

He claimed it was a mistake and that he did not mean to type that...I assured him it was ok, blah blah blah.......mother son talk.

Now, as for the teacher...she should have had the maturity and morals to not let any childhood fantasy/infactuation come to fuition. She should be punished, however, I agee that the legal ramifications will be more damaging to the child than the event itself.

MSF RiderCoach
    MSF Dirt Bike School Coach

Quote Originally Posted by 5TOEZ View Post
    #5 Hangout w/Jaynnus................
    she rides like the wind
    & smells good too.
    PKism: you don't count, you're just a guy with indoor plumbing

First, they're not talking about a teacher here. Just a woman inviting an 8 yrs old boy over to do "you know what". Second, ok, what if the boy is a little premature about sex, I guess it "can" happen. But does that give that bitch the right to give into it? Hell no. Would you say the same thing if it was an 8 yrs old little girl with a 29 yrs old male??

So basically, RandyO, you're telling me if it was YOUR 8 yrs old son fuckin a 29 yrs old woman, it would be ok with you?? "You go my son!" right?

I can't believe what I read in here sometimes, I tell you. Ok for children to have sex with adults, ok for children to smoke pot with their parents, etc. etc.

Scarry.

I'm not saying exploring sexuality for children is abnormal. They are obviously curious about the whole thing and will ask questions, search for answers etc., about the subject. I might have seemed like I was saying it was abnormal for a child to explore sexuality. But there is appropriate ways to do it, and having sex with an adult is in my opinion, wrong. Specially if it's the adult giving into it. If a child inquire about it, the adult should be mature enough to explain to a child that it's not ok for him to have sex with a woman. And frankly, at that age, the kid shouldn't have sex with girls his age either. He has a lot more to learn before having sex!

Originally posted by Jaynnus
    Recently, my son turned 9.....and it was quite a few months back (during the time he was 8)...that I caught him searching on web shots.....for BOOBS!!

He claimed it was a mistake and that he did not mean to type that...I assured him it was ok, blah blah blah.......mother son talk.

Now, as for the teacher...she should have had the maturity and morals to not let any childhood fantasy/infactuation come to fuition. She should be punished, however, I agee that the legal ramifications will be more damaging to the child than the event itself.

Originally posted by MissTwisties
    First, they're not talking about a teacher here. Just a woman inviting an 8 yrs old boy over to do "you know what". Second, ok, what if the boy is a little premature about sex, I guess it "can" happen. But does that give that bitch the right to give into it? Hell no. Would you say the same thing if it was an 8 yrs old little girl with a 29 yrs old male??

So basically, RandyO, you're telling me if it was YOUR 8 yrs old son fuckin a 29 yrs old woman, it would be ok with you?? "You go my son!" right?

I can't believe what I read in here sometimes, I tell you. Ok for children to have sex with adults, ok for children to smoke pot with their parents, etc. etc.

Scarry.
    I'm not sure when he became sexually active, that's his business, but he did get expelled from Phillips Exeter for getting caught in the girls dorm when he was 13 or 14

You keep this kind of stuff in your house with a 9 year old girl around?

pink jelly vibro (operating on ENERGIZER batteries!)
    anal beads
    anal lube
    hand cuffs (and not the ones with the fluffy thing...)
    dices (for playing sex games)
    cock ring
    martinet (horse wip)

RandyO
    IBA#9560

Littering and........

Originally posted by MissTwisties
    Would you say the same thing if it was an 8 yrs old little girl with a 29 yrs old male??

Miss, I think you're missing the fundamental point of what RandyO is trying to say. Experiencing a sexual act is WAY different to an 8 year old boy than it would be to an 8 year old girl. Boys are taught to be "dogs" and seek out sex with as many women as possible from when they are born (obviously not so much when they are young, but you get the idea), whereas girls are taught to be chaste and guarded about their sexuality their entire life.

Therefore, when an 8 year old boy has sex, his friends give him a slap on the back, and he gets a swagger in his step. When a girl has a sexual experience, it represents a huge loss of self, a loss of viginity, chastity, etc.

I'm not saying I would be cool with some skanky fuck-pig screwing my eight year old son, and I do believe there would be some mental reprecussions for the kid, but the whole having out in public, and having to talk about the incident in front of strangers is probably worse for the kid in the long run.

Originally posted by highsider
    I'm not saying I would be cool with some skanky fuck-pig screwing my eight year old son, and I do believe there would be some mental reprecussions for the kid, but the whole having out in public, and having to talk about the incident in front of strangers is probably worse for the kid in the long run.
    I agree that making it a public thing is not good either. Medias and stuff = no good for anyone private business. But the parents (given he has responsible ones) should definitly do something about that whore (like pressing charges?) , and also maybe bring their child to see a therapist to make sure he is ok and that this experience didn't affect him ina bad way.

RandyO...don't even TRY to turn this on me. Most couples (that include parents, yes!) have/had toys at some point or another in their bedroom, that has NOTHING to do with how people raise their kids. And it's like a gun, don't think I let this stuff just lay around for the kids to find it. We have a locking "armoire" in our bedroom, where we keep all kind of things beside these "toys" such as important papers, our sound system, books, etc. NOT that I have to justify myself to you, anyway.

You really think that cause you lock something up or don't leave laying around, that it will remain secret from children......

were you deprived from having sexual thoughts when you were a kid?

RandyO
    IBA#9560

well it's been 9 years and so far, so good! If it's locked, I don't see how my kids can have access to it. If you were the type to try to open up locked up stuff when you were young with whatever tool you could find, my kids are not and they know better than go in my bedroom and sneek around anyway. If you're trying to proove a point that I am a deviant mother because I have a few toys to spice up my sexual life with my HUSBAND...you have some issues.

And I think my toughts are my own so I don't know how could anyone "deprive" me of them. Yeah I had sexual toughts, but I can tell you that they didn't come that early. I never knew a little boy either who tought about having sex. My daughters cousin is 10 yrs old...sure he did show his butt to my daughters once, young boys do stuff like that. But he can't even think about himself having a girlfriend, he says "yuk". And kids often say "yuk" at that age when they see couples only kissing each other. Like Joe said, at 8 yrs old, most kids don't think about this stuff much, they are (and should be) way more busy having fun with friends, learning to play sports, go to school, etc.

Originally posted by RandyO
    You really think that cause you lock something up or don't leave laying around, that it will remain secret from children......

were you deprived from having sexual thoughts when you were a kid?

Just Registered

that kid should get props

I wish I could hang with a 29 year old when I was 8, I would have gotten so much more play in 3rd grade if I had...

My 2 vices, not necessarily in order:
    www.gpsdiscussion.com
    motorcycleaddicts.org

CRAZY 8's

This kids too young....
    8?

Teens?

The teacher should be held to a higher, if not moral, standard than the general public.

-Suf Daddy

Suf Daddy.