Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 60 of 60

2019 Beta 200RR

  1. #51
    Lifer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Central MA
    Posts
    2,040

    2019 Beta 200RR


    I am really drawn to the Beta 125 and particularly their 200. The biggest reason for me is the “slightly reduced size”. None of the other manufacturers make that statement about their 125’s or 150’s. Several articles about the Beta’s mention the slightly smaller frame dimensions. If you are of shorter stature, or ride in the snot, this is a really important attribute. I was considering an AJP for the same reason.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    0 Not allowed!

  2. #52
    Member Sideshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    204

    Re: 2019 Beta 200RR

    Quote Originally Posted by typeone View Post

    oh, SNAP! can't wait to see the 2020's

    bike will be in Mon/Tues next week.. . frothing.
    Nice!!
    Blow off work Friday and let’s go to HVD.

    0 Not allowed!

  3. #53
    Lifer typeone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    central MA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,605

    Re: 2019 Beta 200RR

    Quote Originally Posted by R7 View Post
    Yes, it's my partners new ride. I was very surprised how much torque it has for such a small engine..I'm impressed.
    I still have the YZ 250x, it's really the perfect bike for me.
    We will be cutting new single track trails this fall, excited to finally get more serious about riding dirty again
    sweet, congrats on the new ride! a friend of Tim's was racing one at a Southwick JDay and was telling me how much he loved it. said the power > weight was awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by gregp View Post
    I am really drawn to the Beta 125 and particularly their 200. The biggest reason for me is the “slightly reduced size”. None of the other manufacturers make that statement about their 125’s or 150’s. Several articles about the Beta’s mention the slightly smaller frame dimensions. If you are of shorter stature, or ride in the snot, this is a really important attribute. I was considering an AJP for the same reason.
    that was one of the traits i liked about moving to the 250RR from my Husky's, the Beta seat height was slightly lower making it easier to dab. the AJPs have always interested me as well, was just on the US site the other day wondering if they were still bringing them over. nothing new from 2018 on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow View Post
    Nice!!
    Blow off work Friday and let’s go to HVD.
    this could possibly pan out, will keep you posted.

    0 Not allowed!
    Beta 250RR + 200RR

  4. #54
    Don't bother me! R7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Yamaha Blvd
    Age
    46
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: 2019 Beta 200RR

    Quote Originally Posted by typeone View Post

    bike will be in Mon/Tues next week.. . frothing.

    Waiting patiently for pics

    1 Not allowed!
    Yamaha

    A Big Powerful Sportbike

  5. #55
    Lifer typeone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    central MA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,605

    Re: 2019 Beta 200RR

    Quote Originally Posted by R7 View Post
    Waiting patiently for pics
    the Eagle has landed, er, i mean, the Baby Bird ... pics this afternoon, picked it up last night ... holy shit was the rain nasty on the way out. zero visibility.

    0 Not allowed!
    Beta 250RR + 200RR

  6. #56
    Soul Rider Paul_E_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    western, MA
    Age
    49
    Posts
    13,636

    Re: 2019 Beta 200RR

    Quote Originally Posted by typeone View Post
    the Eagle has landed, er, i mean, the Baby Bird ... pics this afternoon, picked it up last night ... holy shit was the rain nasty on the way out. zero visibility.
    Classic. It always rains when I pick up a new bike

    0 Not allowed!
    Paul_E_D


  7. #57
    Lifer typeone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    central MA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,605

    Re: 2019 Beta 200RR

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_E_D View Post
    Classic. It always rains when I pick up a new bike
    was saying same thing while driving through it. cleared up for the way back though

    ---

    although, a small gray cloud persisted when i was looking it over once home ... shippers crunched the left radiator, didn't notice at first. bummer but fresh rad and guard on the way. this is the second time i've heard of this, another 200 i inquired about at a different dealer had a crushed radiator, expansion chamber, scuffed, chipped and dented frame and crumpled footpeg. nice work FedEx Freight.

    0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by typeone; 07-18-19 at 01:30 PM.
    Beta 250RR + 200RR

  8. #58
    Member ducatirdr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sutton
    Age
    56
    Posts
    291

    Re: 2019 Beta 200RR

    I see Naults has one listed on craigslist today. I sold my KTM 250XC-W. Dirt bike less for the first time in a while. I'm curious how you like it.

    0 Not allowed!
    Send cash... I need a track day

  9. #59
    Member flippedr6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Reading, MA
    Posts
    123

    Re: 2019 Beta 200RR

    Go over the bike with a fine tooth comb from Naults. The clutch fluid and the engine oil in my Beta 390 are separate, they didn't put oil in the clutch side. They also sent me home with an instruction manual cd and a spare jetting needle for my injected 4 stroke. Couple other things I found as well.

    0 Not allowed!
    2008 Kawasaki Concours 14

    2018 Beta 390 RR-S

  10. #60
    Lifer typeone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    central MA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,605

    Re: 2019 Beta 200RR

    Quote Originally Posted by ducatirdr View Post
    I see Naults has one listed on craigslist today. I sold my KTM 250XC-W. Dirt bike less for the first time in a while. I'm curious how you like it.
    bummer on letting the 250 go ... yes, i'll post reviews for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by flippedr6 View Post
    Go over the bike with a fine tooth comb from Naults. The clutch fluid and the engine oil in my Beta 390 are separate, they didn't put oil in the clutch side. They also sent me home with an instruction manual cd and a spare jetting needle for my injected 4 stroke. Couple other things I found as well.
    yeah, i've heard a few Nault's stories, my conversation with them didn't last long ... bought this through Dave at Motoworx, great guy ... Chuck at LBI in Oxford is also a great guy, highly recommend either.

    gonna start a fresh build thread to document feedback + tweaks as i go. itching to get in the garage with it.

    0 Not allowed!
    Beta 250RR + 200RR

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •