Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Aug 5th in VT?

Lifer

Aug 5th in VT?

I'm working on the details. I am dirt only. No pussy trails either, I want the end the day bloody bruised and spent. Are there lakes in the area to stop and swim, it's going to be hotter than the devil's balls this weekend.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Littering and........

Aug 5th in VT?

Sweet...looks like dirt Saturday, street for whoever is left on Sunday.

Not much for water along ther trails, but Bristol Falls is at the bottom of Route 17, about 10 miles up the road.

Aug 5th in VT?

Originally posted by oreo_n2
    i am coming up, with as many as 2 passengers. with as many as 3 bikes total.

2 bikes will be for dirt only, for riding on saturday.
    the third bike could potentially be for both dirt and street riding with a wheel change.

I need to head out sunday morning with the dirtbikes and one of my passengers. I think the other wants to go street riding, so we are gonna have to figure out how he is getting home.

I am still figuring this out myself I will know by days end tomorrow the for sure plan. But I think Half Squid i and will be riding together either way so I think I am all set Brett. But if anything changes I will be riding with you in the truck with a trailer.

KB

LRRS/CCS EX #13

GMD COMPUTRACK

Aug 5th in VT?

Sounds like KB Jay & I are heading up Friday night in an RV hauling a trailer with a few dirty toys in tow.

How man of these trails will a Quad fit through? Thats all I have access to unless I make a long ride to borrow my old WR ( If it's even available?)

What are the details yo? Cool to crash in the RV and use the shower and such?

Are we making a St. Catherine st run Sat night?

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Lifer

Aug 5th in VT?

We don't know if the RV is available or not. If it is we don't have the shower and shitter set up to run, and we'd need to tap electricity from somewhere to get the AC and some of the other stuff going. First off I'm waiting to hear back if we can take it or not.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Aug 5th in VT?

Jay will you know tomorrow? If so call me and let me know. I will go buy a tent if we dont get it, that way you can be the one to spoon with KB in his tent seeing you have experience with that!

I need a tent anyways.

If this is the way it goes down you want to meet me at KB's with your Dirt bike and we will Convoy from there? I will have planty of room for everything!

www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Aug 5th in VT?

Shit, my buddies Quad is gone.... Sold it back to the dealer... God dammit. I just sent a message to see If I can use the WR426!

www.tailofthedragon.com

Lifer

Aug 5th in VT?

I should find out tomorrow. You could always go buy Nazo's WR250 for short money. All it needs is a tube in the front tire that he's too lazy to fix. I even have the tube sitting at my house.

Aug 5th in VT?

WR426 is reserved!!!

Now I have to go pick it up. Tomorrow is going to be a long ass day!

Work in W.Brookfield 7-2, go home shower shave dress up for an interview at 4:30 in Woburn, off to New Bedford to get the WR, then on the way home stop by in Bellingham to pick up my Dirt riding gear and take my buddies Girlfriend to dinner while he is out of town! He told me to make sure I got lucky...

www.tailofthedragon.com

Littering and........

Aug 5th in VT?

I just did some dirt trails tonight, scouting out a good route - rode a 10 mile loop, mostly on new trails I've never ridden before. All of them big enough for a quad (not that that matters anymore), most pretty technical, steep hills, etc. A couple good spots where I rang the KDX's neck through third gear in the woods.

I have shitty accomodations, but what I have you're welcome to - plenty of room in the yard for the RV, and you can hook up electric, and just use the bathroom in the house. If that doesn't fly, tents are obviously welcome....I dont have much room in the house because I have a shitty, small house, but if you bring a sleeping bag, and aren't picky, you should be ok (albeit very, very warm.)

My apologies in advance for the braying donkeys at 6:00 AM Saturday.

Aug 5th in VT?

Donkeys do that in the Morning??? I did not know that. Can I bring a shotgun? That'll shut em up!

www.tailofthedragon.com

Lifer

Aug 5th in VT?

ooooh, guns.

I won't mind the donkeys at 6AM as long as the wife has breakfast ready by then. Do we get our own fresh milk and eggs out back? Is it true that you can just peel as much bacon as you want off the pigs?

Aug 5th in VT?

Originally posted by hessogood
    ooooh, guns.

I won't mind the donkeys at 6AM as long as the wife has breakfast ready by then. Do we get our own fresh milk and eggs out back? Is it true that you can just peel as much bacon as you want off the pigs?
    KB said He was gonna make you squeal like a pig....

www.tailofthedragon.com

Aug 5th in VT?

Jay go milk the bull... tell me how the milk tastes.

you guys suck. i wanna go up friday night too. but i got shit to do.

effers!!!

Jay and Mike.... i gots a challenge for ya... i bet ya cant tip a cow before ya finish a 12 pack!!!

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

Littering and........

Aug 5th in VT?

Jay go milk the bull... tell me how the milk tastes.

Jay and Mike.... i gots a challenge for ya... i bet ya cant tip a cow before ya finish a 12 pack!!!
    I dont have any cows or bulls at the moment (except for the beef in my freezer).

Aug 5th in VT?

Plan is all together!

I have the WR426 in the bed of my truck and all my gear is packed up ready to play in the dirt!!
    This is going to be an awesome weekend!

I am stopping tomorrow and buying a tent and a whole bunch of Propel. what else should I bring and who has directions to get to Chris's?

Chris can you PM directions to RMB/KB I will not be near a computer at all until Monday morning. I am shutting my work cell phoe off too! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! I choose not to be on call this weekend..

I have one cooler, one airmattress, one pump that may work to fill the air mattress? Riding gear, Oil, Chain lube, WR, Clothes to ride and drink in.

What do we need for liquer? We can get some in NH before we venture out!

www.tailofthedragon.com

Aug 5th in VT?

what bike should I bring? I was thinking of bringing the yz 426 instead of the yz250. I think that if we are going slow I might want the 4-stroke. what do you guys think?

yeah I am with half squid what else do we need to bring up?

no regrets!!! life is just too short

01 YZ426 motard (sold)
    99 YZ250 (sold)
    klx 110

Aug 5th in VT?

Chris, you need to PM me your address still? I need it before i go home today!!!

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

Aug 5th in VT?

I am sad I want to go.... I need to get my 450 running soon it has been since July4th it has last run. KB it is rainign to day go fix my bike bitch!!!!

~ FTrain

Littering and........

Aug 5th in VT?

Originally posted by SQUIZZ636
    what bike should I bring? I was thinking of bringing the yz 426 instead of the yz250. I think that if we are going slow I might want the 4-stroke. what do you guys think?

yeah I am with half squid what else do we need to bring up?
    You'll have fun on either one. Its pretty hilly territory, lots of logging trails, some muddy sections.

Littering and........

Aug 5th in VT?

Chris, you need to PM me your address still? I need it before i go home today!!!
    Done!

Littering and........

Aug 5th in VT?

Oh yeah, if you're coming this weekend, you should bring bug spray. A LOT of it.

Now I gotta fix my fuckin grill.

Lifer

Aug 5th in VT?

hit me up with your address as well, we're coming up in the country squire. It's no shasta McNasty but it's what we got. I think I might have forgot my dirt jersey, any dirt places to stop by and pick one up, also wanted to grab a spare plug.

Lis, going slow? I'm not coming up for no pussy ride, when these riders are over I'm going to be bloody and worn out and ordering a pizza while i wait for you to catch up.

Mike, Get a camel pack or bring a small backpack and you can use my spare blatter. Also if it's going to be hot pedialite is a good idea. It has everything you need to keep you hydrated, healthy and energized. One of the best things you can drink esp in the heat.

KB, I need to slap my hand gaurds on when i get to your place, adjust my chain, and throw a clip on my master link, and if you have an extra gas can I'll need that.

Ftrain, you ever had a bike that ran for more than a month? Put the CRF with TTR and the 954 parts. How many years have you been waiting to put that 954 together? Four maybe?

Aug 5th in VT?

Who's got the address? I took the day off. Too f'n tired and to many other things to do.

I have a Camelback all set!!

KB want to change a set of dirt wheels today? I can survive without the swap I was just thinking it would be nice with some nice new meat!

www.tailofthedragon.com

Aug 5th in VT?

well jay I will bring up some extra gear no not pink stuff if you need a jersey. but I think I really want to take the yz426 in the dirt plus the yz 250 was having sum prob.s last time it didn't want to start all the time I think it is ready for a toop end but we will see. I can't wait to get some go ridin in.

no regrets!!! life is just too short

01 YZ426 motard (sold)
    99 YZ250 (sold)
    klx 110

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast