Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

BRO mx (N. Adams, ma)

BRO mx (N. Adams, ma)

Okay, so quick review of Bro in n adams.

I went last Sunday with a buddy. First impressions, simple track. It looks small, the flow of the track is actually done really well and utilizes the space well. It felt like a quicker lap than mx23, though. Part of that is the back section is really fast.

The layout is good. Most corners had two established berms. All the jumps are tables and very manageable. The dirt felt really good. My biggest complaint was the ruts. They got real deep in a few sections. Part of that was the mud because of it being early in the season. Once I started looking ahead and not focusing so much on them, it was better. Definitely a couple that swallow your bike up though.

They started with 3 groups and then ran 4 for most of the day. A/B, novice, quads and kids. Didn't seem like the quads beat up the track at all. Definitely a great track to put a kid on. Big enough to be fun and challenging for them, but not overwhelmingly big.

Price was $35. They have a membership. They are open Tuesday, Thursday and the weekend. I would probably go back. If I lived closer, it might even be worth the membership. If I had a choice of riding Bro or somewhere else, I'd probably pick somewhere else. A little too simple of a layout and smaller size. If a friend wanted to go to BRO, or it was my only option, I would totally go back. Just not my first choice.

I only live 45 minutes from the place, too. Not sure I'd travel from far away to go here, either. A couple guys came from CT for the weekend to ride. Stayed at a hotel and everything. I kind of felt bad for them. They do snowcross in the winter, too. They have snow making equipment and groomer and everything.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

14 Triumph Street Triple R, 18 TM 450SMX sumo, 15 Husky 250SXF tard, 14 KTM 250SXF and Cole's Grom
    LRRS/CCS #66
    Thank you to my sponsors: Sidi / AMSOIL / Klutch Industries

Re: BRO mx (N. Adams, ma)

Thanks for the review!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Paul_E_D

Re: BRO mx (N. Adams, ma)

Brother goes to MX23 every Saturday, I'll have to let him know to check this place out.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!