Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Clough tomorrow?

Clough tomorrow?

Anyone want to ride? I’m planning on getting up there around 9:30. Silver GMC with a black trailer, riding a KTM 300. Poorly.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Clough tomorrow?

i was out of town this past wknd but i'd like to get up to Clough this season, will post in this thread once i know when i'll have time.

Beta 200RR

I get out of work at 2:30 in Nashua, going to try and ride one afternoon this week, and early one morning this weekend.

I made one full lap of the place Saturday. The conditions were pretty good, and I rode my new 300 better than I had expected. I went out for a second lap in the afternoon, and started eating shit everywhere!
    Lesson learned, stop riding when tired.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

^ It's my bike and my car tls25rs's Avatar

Purely curiosity, a full lap of the place consists of?

Sugar Hill, Start Bassett Mill, River Loop, finish Bassett Mill, Start Hanglider Hill, BT Trail, finish Hanglider Hill, Stark Pond

If I go by myself I will skip the single track, just in case I eat it there is a higher likelihood of someone finding me, and do all the two track trails and usually try to do two, or more, loops of Sugar Hill, Bassett Mill, Hanglider Hill and Stark Pond

I have yet to do a complete loop of all trails inclusive of both single tracks. Might have to make that a short term goal.

Quote Originally Posted by tls25rs View Post
    Purely curiosity, a full lap of the place consists of?

Sugar Hill, Start Bassett Mill, River Loop, finish Bassett Mill, Start Hanglider Hill, BT Trail, finish Hanglider Hill, Stark Pond

If I go by myself I will skip the single track, just in case I eat it there is a higher likelihood of someone finding me, and do all the two track trails and usually try to do two, or more, loops of Sugar Hill, Bassett Mill, Hanglider Hill and Stark Pond

I have yet to do a complete loop of all trails inclusive of both single tracks. Might have to make that a short term goal.
    Yeah, that's a full lap. The single track is pretty good, they reversed the direction a little while back and I like it this way much better.

^ It's my bike and my car tls25rs's Avatar

Agreed that the backwards BT and River Loop were not as good as the current direction.

I do ride everything there just haven't ever made one large loop out of everything. Usually pick one of the single tracks to add to the two tracks and make a loop that way.

I’m planning on being up there at 7:30 tomorrow morning with a couple friends. If today’s weather turns to complete shit I’ll probably be stuck fucking with power lines instead of riding. I’m hoping that doesn’t happen.

I’ll be back there Wednesday afternoon around 4, and Saturday morning at 8.

Tomorrow at 4 and Saturday at 8 bitches

Thursday at 4 motherfuckers!!!