Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

DirtWise with Shane Watts Academy - Wrentham, MA - August 14/15

DirtWise with Shane Watts Academy - Wrentham, MA - August 14/15

FYI...

Offroad motorcycle racing legend Shane Watts has announced the return of his two day “DirtWise with Shane Watts” Academy of Offroad Riding School in Wrentham, MA on August 14/15, 2010 (Sat/Sun).

Watts will continue to travel all over the US for the remainder of 2010 conducting these very informative two day, World Championship winning Instructional classes that continue to receive rave reviews from attending students. More than 1,000 students have graduated from the Academy since it officially began in July 2007.

Watts stated, “The DirtWise with Shane Watts Academy of Offroad Riding is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill level with offroad riding situations, whilst in a controlled environment and under expert guidance. The DirtWise Academy of Offroad Riding school is an exceptional learning institution that focuses on offroad specific riding situations and instruction, however the skills we teach apply to both offroad and motocross riding/racing.”

“The majority of our students are of the novice and intermediate skill level, however what we teach applies to all skill levels right from the beginner all the way through to the Pro level. We just set up the skills exercises with varying degrees of difficulty according to the skill levels present at each individual school.”

“Our school focuses on increasing bike control which results in a safer, more confident and skilled rider. Ultimately this allows each student, if they desire, to easily ride faster without greatly overstepping their skill limits. Having greater bike control and confidence is the key ingredient!”

Cost for the two day school will be $360, with discounts available for previous students and extra family members.

For those of you already signed up for the school and/or our Newsletter, be sure to pass this information on to any of your mates, fellow club members, and riding buddies who might be interested in a valued weekend of riding, instruction, and heaps of fun! We hope to see you there!

A portion of each student’s tuition fee is donated to the Blue Ribbon Coalition and the RiderDown Foundation.

Visit www.shanewatts.com for more info on how to register for this school and to sign up for the periodical “Watts Happening” Newsletter, or to purchase Volume #1 (How to master Mud, Sand, and Rough Ground technique) in the new DirtWise Advanced Instructional Riding DVD series, on sale now. Along with the original DirtWise Instructional DVD which covers over 25 different general Offroad riding skills and trail situations, there is also additional merchandise available to purchase on our website such as DirtBaby “track ready” baby apparel and more!

Shane Watts and his DirtWise Academy of Offroad Riding schools and Instructional DVDs are supported by www.ktmhutt.com, DirtBaby, Dirt Tricks Sprockets and rotors, Fun Mart Cycles, Stillwell Performance Suspension, GPR Stabilizers, Ariete Goggles and Domino Grips from Offroadchampions.com, IMS fuel tanks and footpegs, Fasst Co. Flexx Handlebars, Maxxis, and DeCal Works.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Beta 200RR

Re: DirtWise with Shane Watts Academy - Wrentham, MA - August 14/15

It's already listed as sold out.

Typeone is such a tease...

awww, sorry 'bout that! just saw it this AM. bet its a great school though

Beta 200RR

Goodbye Sweet Dreams BLACK SQUIRREL's Avatar

anybody know of an MX school?

Zip Tie Alley Racing #444

Signature edit by Tricky mike

Crow Hill private lessons... I can look up Robby's pricing, forget

EDIT: an email exchange w/ Robby last season...

I apologize for the wait i have been hurt. Im just getting back on the bike. I do 2 hour maximum lessons. The cost is 100$ an hour and i work on various things such as corners starts jumps braking and anything else the rider feels is a weak area. Let me know your plans. Thank you and again I appologize for the wait.
    Robby Marshall
    Thanks for the info. What days do you hold the sessions?
    Tuesdays and Thursdays 11-1 and then you can ride for the rest of the day for free

Last edited by typeone; 07-15-10 at 10:31 AM.
    Beta 200RR

fuck, i'm an idiot, too many windows open... Southwick school was last month. DUH!

boooo, Fail, booooo....

i'd like to do a class at CH though. would be cool.

Beta 200RR

few more options:

Tony D Motocross School
    Walden, New York - Walden MX Park August 27 - Semi-private
    Southwick, Massachusetts - Southwick MX 338 - August 30

Keith Johnson MX School
    Capeway Rovers Middleborro, MA - Currently full but still taking signup forms
    Single session times are: Tuesday's 4-7pm

Beta 200RR

Billy ainsworth does schools at his track in CT as well

LRRS #399
    MX #505