Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 72 of 98 FirstFirst ... 325262636465666768697071727374757677787980818292 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2439

Let's get dirty...check here for rides.

Re: Let's get dirty...check here for rides.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspeed View Post
    All you need is your vin #, drivers license, and $67. But ya lame excuse.
    I was having my dad reg it, saves me $20. He didn't bring cash or a check. By the time I heard, place was closing. So yeah, I guess I'm just super picky about who I ride with.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

I think Rock house and Buffalo are the best. Little Coal River was good, but it closed and it sounds like the new land owner has no intention of re-opening it. I talked with some of the locals, they all still ride there, and some have been maintaining the trails and putting markers back up. I think next year we'll print some maps and ride there.

Quote Originally Posted by burnham View Post
    I think Rock house and Buffalo are the best. Little Coal River was good, but it closed and it sounds like the new land owner has no intention of re-opening it. I talked with some of the locals, they all still ride there, and some have been maintaining the trails and putting markers back up. I think next year we'll print some maps and ride there.
    Talking with the guy at the souvenir shop in Gilbert, he thinks that it will reopen in the next year. He also mentioned another tract of land in the northeast opening with trails within the next year. Good stuff! They already have over 3700 miles of trails there!

You ever hit up a small restaurant called Maria's in Delbarton? Place was awesome.

-Christian LRRS/CCS HasBeen ECK Racing
    2011 Pit Bike Race CHAMPION!

^ It's my bike and my car tls25rs's Avatar

You can get stickers on Sundays at most of the marinas and smaller convenience type stores that do stickers in NH

Quote Originally Posted by TheIglu View Post
    I was having my dad reg it, saves me $20. He didn't bring cash or a check. By the time I heard, place was closing. So yeah, I guess I'm just super picky about who I ride with.

Quote Originally Posted by csmutty View Post
    Talking with the guy at the souvenir shop in Gilbert, he thinks that it will reopen in the next year. He also mentioned another tract of land in the northeast opening with trails within the next year. Good stuff! They already have over 3700 miles of trails there!

You ever hit up a small restaurant called Maria's in Delbarton? Place was awesome.
    That would be fucking awesome if it opened back up. That's usually the first area we hit, and do a half day there to warm up. Then we'll hit it again on the last day when we head home.

We never hit Maria's. We did stay in Delbarton one year, but it was too far from everything for us. We've been staying at the Holiday Inn in Logan. We'll grab a couple dinners out in that area, but mostly just cook out on the grill. I'll keep my eye open for Maria's.

Quote Originally Posted by burnham View Post
    That would be fucking awesome if it opened back up. That's usually the first area we hit, and do a half day there to warm up. Then we'll hit it again on the last day when we head home.

We never hit Maria's. We did stay in Delbarton one year, but it was too far from everything for us. We've been staying at the Holiday Inn in Logan. We'll grab a couple dinners out in that area, but mostly just cook out on the grill. I'll keep my eye open for Maria's.
    Ah. We stayed in 2 houses here. Worked out amazing with 19 people. Livingood Lodging | Gilbert, WV | 304.664.8051 | ATV Rental Cabins

Thanks to Adam Butler for organizing it and his wife Wendy for cooking!!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Christian LRRS/CCS HasBeen ECK Racing
    2011 Pit Bike Race CHAMPION!

Quote Originally Posted by tls25rs View Post
    You can get stickers on Sundays at most of the marinas and smaller convenience type stores that do stickers in NH
    Also, If you are headed to Dunbarton you can hit the store in Contoocook NH. Just a few miles away and open early on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Rada View Post
    Also, If you are headed to Dunbarton you can hit the store in Contoocook NH. Just a few miles away and open early on Sunday.
    Maybe next weekend then. Wife surprised me with all my friends taking me out to my favorite eatery and a whiskey bar Saturday night, so I was junk to ride on Sunday anyways.

My dad is a NH res, so he's going to grab my reg this week for a mere $48.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

Lifer

Some people I know were riding Freetown Saturday and I went with them. Didn't mention anything as I wasn't sure I was even going to be able to ride since my shoulder's still fucked and I decided to roll the dice on it last minute. Some of that is better than I remember, and I'm not sure I rode some of the better stuff the last time I was there. The rock gardens are kinda funny in that it's almost as if someone dumped a truckload of rocks in exactly one spot. Conditions seem mint - if just a tad bit dry/dusty right now. Not sure I'll make it out there again this season - closes like mid-November right?

nedirtriders.com

How much of fsf did you ride? Both loops?

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Anyone want to twist it on Sunday? Woman is fucking off with my offspring and leaving me unattended, I may do a cut and ride at my place. I may be inclined to go somewhere and just ride.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    How much of fsf did you ride? Both loops?
    Did a couple laps of the parking lot loop (easy loop?) then went across the street later in the day. Playing follow the leader so not sure where we went. One memorable location had an endurocross-type log ladder and a big ramp if that helps. Did about 20mi on that side.
    Quote Originally Posted by loudbeard View Post
    Anyone want to twist it on Sunday? Woman is fucking off with my offspring and leaving me unattended, I may do a cut and ride at my place. I may be inclined to go somewhere and just ride.
    Tentatively riding Saturday with another group (msg if interested) but if I skip that I'd probably be up for a ride.

nedirtriders.com

Oh, that enduro cross stuff and big ramp over a fallen tree is not part of the legal stuff. I know where it is, I’m back and forth through there on my bicycle regularly.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Quote Originally Posted by aldend123 View Post
    Tentatively riding Saturday with another group (msg if interested) but if I skip that I'd probably be up for a ride.
    I only have a hall pass for Sunday, msg me if you end up skipping Saturday and want to ride the next day.

I’m fucked up proper right now. No two wheeled fun for a few, certainly at least through the weekend.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet

Lifer

Oh, that enduro cross stuff and big ramp over a fallen tree is not part of the legal stuff. I know where it is, I’m back and forth through there on my bicycle regularly.
    Ah, noted. In that case, that ladder sure looks challenging on an MTB.

Last edited by aldend123; 10-23-17 at 03:55 PM.
    nedirtriders.com

Quote Originally Posted by loudbeard View Post
    wanted to hit Wrentham yesterday but ended up at HVD again ... i may try for Wrentham this Sun but can't commit until end of week (Eff Why Eye)

Beta 200RR

Quote Originally Posted by aldend123 View Post
    The rock gardens are kinda funny in that it's almost as if someone dumped a truckload of rocks in exactly one spot. Conditions seem mint - if just a tad bit dry/dusty right now. Not sure I'll make it out there again this season - closes like mid-November right?
    Usually the last Sunday in November is the last day but they haven't posted it yet. I had the place to myself this morning in the fog, besides the wet rocks it was real nice!

I'm going to go with a cut and ride at my place Sunday. I went out and walked it after work last night, the spot needs some attention. There's a few large trees down across the trail I'll need to take the saw to and I'm also itching to take my new 22" string trimmer out there. Pretty much will be morning cut, afternoon ride. Y'all are welcome to show up for either some or all of it.

I’m fucked up proper right now. No two wheeled fun for a few, certainly at least through the weekend.
    What the hell happened?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Paul_E_D

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_E_D View Post
    What the hell happened?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I fell of my bicycle to the tune of a sprained hand and neck, some deep lacerations on my thumb, and above my eye, some bloody knuckles on the other hand, and a left arm and shoulder full of road rash.
    I’m not exactly sure if I went out or not, and how it happened. And other than some weird memory phenomenon, I don’t think I’m concussed...no nausea, repetitions, some of the real blatant stuff.

I did break a pair of prescription sunglasses and smash a brand new cell watch to bits. Super annoyed with that. I put a couple pix on my ‘gram.

Last edited by Chippertheripper; 10-24-17 at 06:18 PM.
    Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet

I fell of my bicycle to the tune of a sprained hand and neck, some deep lacerations on my thumb, and above my eye, some bloody knuckles on the other hand, and a left arm and shoulder full of road rash.
    I’m not exactly sure if I went out or not, and how it happened. And other than some weird memory phenomenon, I don’t think I’m concussed...no nausea, repetitions, some of the real blatant stuff.

I did break a pair of prescription sunglasses and smash a brand new cell watch to bits. Super annoyed with that. I put a couple pix on my ‘gram.
    I saw the pics. Damn dude. Where you mt biking, road training, or just riding around?

Paul_E_D

cruising my bmx bike.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet

damn, that sucks, Chip. fuckin' OUCH!

Beta 200RR

Heal up fast Chipper!

Paul_E_D