Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 646667677787980818283848586
Results 2,126 to 2,134 of 2134

Let's get dirty...check here for rides.

Re: Let's get dirty...check here for rides.

Quote Originally Posted by aldend123 View Post
    Next he's gonna tell us how cool e-bikes are. They're so quiet and low maintenance.
    And so under the radar that they companies that make them are ceasing operations...

Bah. Wanted an Alta...

0 Not allowed!
    771 Racing -=- FaceBook
    Backed by Heroic Racing Apparel
    A-ko - 1992 FZR400RR SP / Mistake - 1992 WR250ZD / Facade - 2003 YZF-R6 / 2000 LS650P

I guess I'm too old and grumpy to embrace the ebikes. That's for the next gen.

0 Not allowed!
    Paul_E_D

There is a race at Capeway Rovers this weekend, as well as the last NETRA Enduro of the year. I'm super tempted to jump right into racing MX, after one time at the track. A nice B card may be on the line if I place well at the enduro.

0 Not allowed!
    LRRS EX 151 AMSOIL

JCBernier -- You-tube

Quote Originally Posted by maxim_X View Post
    There is a race at Capeway Rovers this weekend, as well as the last NETRA Enduro of the year. I'm super tempted to jump right into racing MX, after one time at the track. A nice B card may be on the line if I place well at the enduro.
    go for the B card, that's a great accomplishment ... MX will be there allll next season ... too bad Stimilon is done, now that you have the MX bug you would have loved that shit. best weekends ever.

0 Not allowed!
    Beta 250RR

Quote Originally Posted by number9 View Post
    I'm very slow, but I thought Wareham was the easiest track to ride. I also had the most laps there, so that's unsurprising.

Southwick (in Westfield) is the bomb diggity, but it's obviously a very difficult place to ride. I like NHMX (Lempster, NH) a lot, partially because it's a long track but it's also very wide -- so you have plenty of room to recover from mistakes. I never tried any other tracks, I don't think.
    Southwick is in..... Southwick. One town over from Westfield. And it's not where the Southwick Zoo is, either.

I grew up in Southwick, so couldn't let that one slide. haha.

0 Not allowed!

Lifer

I did the Clarkies (Freetown) enduro and I think I've finally figured out the part I was missing with all the enduro stuff. I was overthinking it. Which is absolutely shocking if you know me well enough. Still managed to crew up a couple basics, but it's coming together. Ended up with some really gross looking heat rash and pretty sure I overheated myself a bit. Conditions were pretty decent in Freetown if anyone wants a trail report. A little wet/greasy in some spots still, but not totally swamped out.

There's another enduro in Wrentham next weekend. Think I'm gonna be busy that day, but it's the back-up plan. Signed up for the NH Classic. And I think there's still Stimilon spots available.

2 Not allowed!
    02 Aprilia Futura
    86 GPz900R

You got to see my smiling face at check 8.

0 Not allowed!
    Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Quote Originally Posted by aldend123 View Post

There's another enduro in Wrentham next weekend. Think I'm gonna be busy that day, but it's the back-up plan. Signed up for the NH Classic. And I think there's still Stimilon spots available.
    The wrentham enduro was super fun last year. Just a little greasy is about as good as Freetown gets. I wish I could have raced both this year.

0 Not allowed!
    LRRS EX 151 AMSOIL

JCBernier -- You-tube

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    You got to see my smiling face at check 8.
    Oh, no shit. That was the one in the gravel lot right? If so, I was near the back of the pack on one of the few yamaha's. I was the clueless guy who asked if/when I should leave the check, then looked over my shoulder at the approaching rider and said "ehhhh I'll leave now, I want to be in front of this guy". Pretty sure it was someone I'd just passed. No sense in doing it twice. I hadn't quite processed how the Known checks can differ from the Secret ones until after the race.

Thanks for standing around all day
    Quote Originally Posted by maxim_X View Post
    Just a little greasy is about as good as Freetown gets.
    I feel like the conditions there are a shake of the magic 8 ball. It could rain for days, and you'd figure the trails would be a swamp. But delightful surprise that they're kinda normal. Rained heavily once two weeks ago? It's somehow become the bayou.

0 Not allowed!
    02 Aprilia Futura
    86 GPz900R