Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Dirty in VT October 8

Dirty in VT October 8

there a minimum age limit for this little group? my moms boyfriends son is 15 and has a yz125 and would like to come.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Dirty in VT October 8

Can you get a letter from his mom saying it's ok to nail him??? Cuz in NH and VT that's considered consent!!!!

KB

LRRS/CCS EX #13

GMD COMPUTRACK

Dirty in VT October 8

Originally posted by x2468
    there a minimum age limit for this little group? my moms boyfriends son is 15 and has a yz125 and would like to come.
    Damn, How old does that make you?

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Littering and........

Dirty in VT October 8

Given my employment situation and presence of significant amounts of alcohol, I dont think I want anyone around under the age of 21. Sorry,

Dirty in VT October 8

Originally posted by highsider
    Given my employment situation and presence of significant amounts of alcohol, I dont think I want anyone around under the age of 21. Sorry,
    o shit.... 21?..... then i'll have to skip this one i guess.

Littering and........

Dirty in VT October 8

o shit.... 21?..... then i'll have to skip this one i guess.
    How old are you?

I'm just a bit nervous about people drinking underage at my house, because it would be an *extremely* big deal if the police got involved in any way; I am a Case Manager at a Court Diversion program that handles underage drinking offenses.

Dirty in VT October 8

So I take it that if I can manage to get my dirty freakishly large mits on that CR125 in Hurlington then I'll be bringing at least 4 cases of liquid malt hops and yeast?

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

Dirty in VT October 8

How old are you?

I'm just a bit nervous about people drinking underage at my house, because it would be an *extremely* big deal if the police got involved in any way; I am a Case Manager at a Court Diversion program that handles underage drinking offenses.

Unless of course you want to see him at your Court Diversion hearing.

Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Littering and........

Dirty in VT October 8

Originally posted by TheIglu
    So I take it that if I can manage to get my dirty freakishly large mits on that CR125 in Hurlington then I'll be bringing at least 4 cases of liquid malt hops and yeast?
    That's the plan.

Dirty in VT October 8

How old are you?

im 17. but i just wont drink. its not a big deal for me. i dont really drink in the states. thats what Canadas for. I bleed red white n blue but when it comes to drinking laws the maple leafs have to upper hand. now a days u almost get ur balls chopped off for underaged drinking in the US. in canada they make u dump it out and continue on with their business. if they ever even ask. but anyway back on topic.

i may have to miss this one tho. but id still like to go sometime in the future. i think i have to go take some college campus tours that week.

Dirty in VT October 8

How old are you?

im 17. but i just wont drink. its not a big deal for me. i dont really drink in the states. thats what Canadas for. I bleed red white n blue but when it comes to drinking laws the maple leafs have to upper hand. now a days u almost get ur balls chopped off for underaged drinking in the US. in canada they make u dump it out and continue on with their business. if they ever even ask. but anyway back on topic.

i may have to miss this one tho. but id still like to go sometime in the future. i think i have to go take some college campus tours that weekend.

Dirty in VT October 8

Ok so who is gonna start preaching about the dangers of drinking....(not just underage drinking)

Do I have to start...?

I just have to say that going into Canada for the express purpose of drinking alcohol UNDER 18 is just...impatient.

I mean jeesh can't you wait? Going to Canada is for strippers anyway, the drinking is a perk.

IF your gonna drink underage (I am sure alot of us did it) then at least do it safely, at home where no one has to drive.

My Dad allowed me to Drink when was I was 16... Snuck it before that, Not a bright Idea because I was pretty close to being an Alcoholic.

I worked in Drug and Alcohol rehab for 3 years and it was just sad to see kids throwing their lives away.

Ok back on topic...
    I hope you can make it to the ride.

BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Dirty in VT October 8

My Job got pushed back to the end of October, If I can get out of this NY Job I am all over this trip!

Floor space? I have an air mattress and sleeping bag! I have a feeling it's going to be a tad cold for tenting it.

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Littering and........

Dirty in VT October 8

A little edit to this thread:

Doc, myself, and my boss went dirt biking tonight one the very easiest trails I know of in this area. My boss was a sportbike rider back when he lived in England, though he didn't really have any dirt experience.

He made it about 1/2 mile before falling and causing himself a lot of pain (might have broken his thumb). He tried to carry on, but took a number of serious diggers as we travelled on.

This made me reflect a bit. The trails here at Casa Highsider are for EXPERIENCED RIDERS ONLY. If you are not experienced, you will be miserable. Seriously. Expect steep hills with rocks and logs in the way 90% of the time. It is not fun to crash constantly, hurt yourself, and lose any confidence that you may be building in your dirt riding abilities.

I'm not telling anyone to not come, just saying please know what you are in for if you decide to ride along.

Just a heads-up.

Dirty in VT October 8

Originally posted by Doc
    Ok so who is gonna start preaching about the dangers of drinking....(not just underage drinking)

Do I have to start...?

I just have to say that going into Canada for the express purpose of drinking alcohol UNDER 18 is just...impatient.

I mean jeesh can't you wait? Going to Canada is for strippers anyway, the drinking is a perk.

IF your gonna drink underage (I am sure alot of us did it) then at least do it safely, at home where no one has to drive.

My Dad allowed me to Drink when was I was 16... Snuck it before that, Not a bright Idea because I was pretty close to being an Alcoholic.

I worked in Drug and Alcohol rehab for 3 years and it was just sad to see kids throwing their lives away.

Ok back on topic...
    I hope you can make it to the ride.
    its not impatience. im a dual citizen, and i have a house and family in canada. plus i go to a private school in canada (but still live in vermont). so i live my life on a 50/50 split between canada and the US.

Dirty in VT October 8

A little edit to this thread:

Doc, myself, and my boss went dirt biking tonight one the very easiest trails I know of in this area. My boss was a sportbike rider back when he lived in England, though he didn't really have any dirt experience.

He made it about 1/2 mile before falling and causing himself a lot of pain (might have broken his thumb). He tried to carry on, but took a number of serious diggers as we travelled on.

This made me reflect a bit. The trails here at Casa Highsider are for EXPERIENCED RIDERS ONLY. If you are not experienced, you will be miserable. Seriously. Expect steep hills with rocks and logs in the way 90% of the time. It is not fun to crash constantly, hurt yourself, and lose any confidence that you may be building in your dirt riding abilities.

I'm not telling anyone to not come, just saying please know what you are in for if you decide to ride along.

Just a heads-up.
    that sounds both fun and miserable at the same time. i love those conditions as long as people dont leave me behind and i get lost lolol

Dirty in VT October 8

We never leave a man behind.

Highsider is right, those trails can be rather narley to me, (although not for him).
    He has only taken me on the easy stuff (thank god) I expect to be falling behind on this Oct 8th run.

BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Dirty in VT October 8

dont worry, i'll keep ya company in the back, i only have my friends borrowed crf150f to ride on this one.

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

Dirty in VT October 8

Mike you can crash in our NEW RV with heat and electric and shit that actually works. With any luck I'll have it next weekend. We can do the same and tow the bikes up again.

Cept we are going to leave a bit earlier on sunday this time.

KB

LRRS/CCS EX #13

GMD COMPUTRACK

Dirty in VT October 8

Originally posted by rmbbikes
    Mike you can crash in our NEW RV with heat and electric and shit that actually works. With any luck I'll have it next weekend. We can do the same and tow the bikes up again.

KB
    You best be bringin this to the track from now on!

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

Dirty in VT October 8

Originally posted by rmbbikes

KB
    Everything sounds good to me as long as I don't have a tiny bed this time. ! Thanks

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Dirty in VT October 8

I am going to work on the yz250 tonight and get her ready. so how many people are really going? do we have an I dea yet. I got dibs on some type of floor space.
    lis

no regrets!!! life is just too short

01 YZ426 motard (sold)
    99 YZ250 (sold)
    klx 110

Dirty in VT October 8

I hear it is going to be raining this weekend....

BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Dirty in VT October 8

Originally posted by TheIglu
    You best be bringin this to the track from now on!
    I should have it up at the last race weekend. Then it's devoted to dirty weekends around new england.

KB

LRRS/CCS EX #13

GMD COMPUTRACK

Littering and........

Dirty in VT October 8

Floor space = none.

My wife's one request was that I not have lots of people over staying in the house, because she is 8 months pregnant, will be 8 1/2 at the time of this gathering, and is nesting in a major way - she will freak and feel obligated to clean up constantly due to wacky hormonal stuff.

Sorry to be an inhospitable bitch, but the pregger wife is currently wearing the pants around here.

If you're cool with the camping come up the night before and get drunk with me - the 7th is my birthday. We'll have a big old bonfire and get the goat drunk. If you dont have an RV, and dont feel like doing the camping bit, make a long day of it and come up in the morning - its worth it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast