Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Douchebags on the road

Douchebags on the road

So we took the dual sports out late this morning to go get lunch we did some trails and dirt roads but mostly pavement. Going up hill and around a corner a guy in a PU truck pulls out of his driveway in front of me. I lock up the rear and slide it about 10 feet but manage to stop before hitting his rear bumper . I get going again and flip him off. To which he responds with the same.
    Only now he decides to jerk the wheel and pull violently to the side of the road.
    I scream at him" why don't you look before you pull out?"
    He first tells me to obey the law, I'm guessing he didn't realize that I was street legal at first. He opens his door and gets one foot out. I shut the bike off and get the kick stand down, not knowing what to expect, meanwhile I am sitting in the middle of the road (rt62 in barre) just after a corner, with Leah on her bike behind me, also in the road.

I have to assume that judgement got the better of him once he realized that I was in full mx dirt armor with a helmet and MX boots on. He had jeans a t shirt and sneakers on. He definately would have lost that battle. That or the fact that there were 2 of us and he didn't know the second one was a girl. I yell back for him to look where he is going. He says its a bad corner. at which point the gets his leg back in the truck slams the door and speeds off.
    Apparantly it isn't over yet. As we get up to the crt of Barre He turns right and we go left, leah and I pull in front of the pizza place ( remember we were just going out for some lunch). as we are taking off our helmets he pulls up a few spots down from us and is going into the store next door. He yells out, hey tuff guy. I throw my arms up in the air, but he proceeds into the store.
    gets his stuff and finnaly goes on his way. The kicker is that he had a fox racing sticker in the rear window of the truck, so I am assuming that he rides.

What kind of a douchebag almost causes an accident and decides to make a big deal out of it like that. what a fuck................

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    12 Vstrom 1000
    09 KLR 650
    09 Yamaha WR450F (street legal)

(hers)
    13 Vstrom 650ADV
    08 Yamaha WR250F(street legal )
    09 KLR650

Littering and........

Douchebags on the road

I'm glad you confronted him like that; I think when people get away with BS like that, it makes them feel comfortable to do it again.

He was obviously a pussy, to keep taunting you and then walk away.

Douchebags on the road

Originally posted by highsider
    I'm glad you confronted him like that; I think when people get away with BS like that, it makes them feel comfortable to do it again.

He was obviously a pussy, to keep taunting you and then walk away.

Its not like I had a choice to confront him, He was blocking my path of travel. But you are right people like that need to be told how not to behave. Now the thing is, he obviously knows he has a driveway on a corner, he said outloud its a bad corner. I can't imagine this is the first or last time tis will happen.

I'm glad I was able to stop in time and I hope that those in the future as also as lucky.

12 Vstrom 1000
    09 KLR 650
    09 Yamaha WR450F (street legal)

(hers)
    13 Vstrom 650ADV
    08 Yamaha WR250F(street legal )
    09 KLR650

Douchebags on the road

well now a days every regular joe is wearing fox racing junk.

or he coulda been a quader.