Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Field Of Dreams

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Field Of Dreams

That's great to see.
    I grew up on a parcel of land in PA, about 200 acres. My dad let us blaze an ATV track around the edges of the fields and do what we wanted in the woods and on the non-tillable hills. We probably had 3-4 miles worth of track complete with small jumps, mud pits, tight high banks in the trees, what a great time we had (some of it probably more dangerous than it should have been). Actually ran pick up trucks on it one time, not a good idea. I tried to convince my dad to keep the land when farming got too expensive and do an ATV park/paint ball retreat. But he sold it. So, I have no idea how that truly fits in to your Field of Dreams article, other than glad to see more openings for kids to get out there and ride as not everyone has a huge back yard, just don't take a pick up there....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Field Of Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by website
    For those who don’t own their own off-road vehicle, a training and rental center is also included in Field of Dreams’ plans.
    awesome!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    FREE $10 UBER CREDIT W' PROMO CODE --> PON41
    1994 Yamaha YZ250 CA Street Legal 2-smoke :smoke: