Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Franklin 9/25

Franklin 9/25

Once again I have class with the dog in the early afternoon. Im planning on be on trail by 3:30pm. The current plan is some stuff people know and a little bit of exploring. There is a trail Ive been taken down a couple of times Id like to find again

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    James

Re: Franklin 9/25

what time is the class? can you go in the morning?

also: do you knew how to get to the long loop which passes the old lady's farm? we were trying to connect to it but couldn't figure it out from the power lines side...

Quote Originally Posted by breakdirt916 View Post
    what time is the class? can you go in the morning?

also: do you knew how to get to the long loop which passes the old lady's farm? we were trying to connect to it but couldn't figure it out from the power lines side...

Class is at 1pm. Morning is probably not going to happen. I work at least until midnight so Id like to get a little sleep

Im not sure what loop youre talking about but there is a fun one Ive been down that Ive had a hard time finding again. Ill have to invite one of the guys that knows it. It is a fun one.

James

ahh, nuts...I can't make this one

but the loop I'm talking about starts down the rocky gravel road, side of the parking lot, turns right, goes down the main road again, turns left, then another left. From there you cross a couple streets and, I don't know how, but when you re-connect, you end up at the power lines. Ring a bell?

Ill be there 330

Bruce
    2007 VFR800 25th Anniversary
    2003 Honda RC51

Had a fun solo ride. Did the warm up loop, then tool left and went down the hill and ended up on bridge trail. Then refueled and did Beaver Pond loop. James I tried your side of the hill climb and got 3/4's up. Then tried my side and someone rutted that up and I got stopped near the top. I was able to power it standing along side over the rut. It was a good little ride. Everything is really dry.

Bruce
    2007 VFR800 25th Anniversary
    2003 Honda RC51

Quote Originally Posted by mycirus View Post
    Had a fun solo ride. Did the warm up loop, then tool left and went down the hill and ended up on bridge trail. Then refueled and did Beaver Pond loop. James I tried your side of the hill climb and got 3/4's up. Then tried my side and someone rutted that up and I got stopped near the top. I was able to power it standing along side over the rut. It was a good little ride. Everything is really dry.
    Its been really dry all year. Sorry about yesterday but its been a rough couple of days. Hopefully Ill be able to get some time in next weekend.

James