Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Hmmm, this could be fun

Cool Hmmm, this could be fun

Year round riding inside?

MotoTown

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Yamaha

Hmmm, this could be fun

Can't wait to ride dirt....

Hey between that and fuckin' F1, winter might not be so fuckin' bad.

2003 Yamaha R6
    1999 Yamaha YZ400

Hmmm, this could be fun

Once you get a fucken dirt fucken bike and add about 500 ice screws to the fucken knobbies you won't want to travel to F1 anymore... trust me it's fucken waaaay more funnerer

So if you get a dirty toy by say next weekend, you gonna blow off the races and come to Maine with us??

Yamaha

Hmmm, this could be fun

I know of two locales that have shot this plan down already. Got a slight connection to one of the town planners -- they don't want to deal with the noise issues.

A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill

Hmmm, this could be fun

Hey Chris, you still got them lowering links for a KLR?

It's mine!!!!!

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

Hmmm, this could be fun

HoleeSheeot... Connecticut finally has a reason to exist. (no offense to anyone)

Hmmm, this could be fun

Originally posted by TheIglu
    Hey Chris, you still got them lowering links for a KLR?

It's mine!!!!!
    Cool. You don't want to lower it though -- wait until you get some air with it.

I do have the lowering links & shortened sidestand, but get some seat time on that thing before you decide to drop it.

Just be careful with that pig, because they're pure . There's just something about a cheap bike, that can roll over just about anything, that'll have you hopping curbs and dodging sideview mirrors in urban traffic like it's a freakin video game. I'm thinking maybe some steel-toed boots?

For dumb fun: roll out in first to about 2 grand, snap shut, roll WFO, loft, shift to second. That thing is freaky with a full tank of gas when it's planted in your chest.

A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill

Hmmm, this could be fun

Originally posted by ChR1s
    Cool. You don't want to lower it though -- wait until you get some air with it.

I do have the lowering links & shortened sidestand, but get some seat time on that thing before you decide to drop it.

Just be careful with that pig, because they're pure . There's just something about a cheap bike, that can roll over just about anything, that'll have you hopping curbs and dodging sideview mirrors in urban traffic like it's a freakin video game. I'm thinking maybe some steel-toed boots?

For dumb fun: roll out in first to about 2 grand, snap shut, roll WFO, loft, shift to second. That thing is freaky with a full tank of gas when it's planted in your chest.

HA HA HA! I can't imagine seeing that on a Klr. Well, I can imagine you doing it on one, but nobody else. Well, maybe SSG too, but ya know, nobody else

I hear ya about the lowering, but you gotta realize I'm only about 5'6", 5'7". It gots tippy toes on the ground and that's it! I'll try it first, but I think I'll be knocking on your virtual door soon enough to get it to a more reasonable height.

Headin out in 45 minutes to get it with .5Skwid!

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport