Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 82 of 82

Hodges Village Dam, Oxford, MA

  1. #76
    suburban ghetto living... black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Wilmington, MA
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,994

    Re: Hodges Village Dam, Oxford, MA

    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftTone View Post
    Anyone looking to ride dirty tomorrow? I'm upper beginner dirt rider

    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Like to but... family obligations and sunday I'm hung over

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    hmmmm......

  2. #77
    Lifer typeone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    central MA
    Age
    49
    Posts
    7,417

    Re: Hodges Village Dam, Oxford, MA

    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftTone View Post
    Anyone looking to ride dirty tomorrow? I'm upper beginner dirt rider
    think i'll be down at Hodges Sat AM if interested ... have kid soccer again in afternoon but FYI.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Beta 200RR

  3. #78
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    38,171

    Re: Hodges Village Dam, Oxford, MA

    Quote Originally Posted by typeone View Post
    EDIT: yes, looks like the NETRA Jack Frost Family Fun Run is on for Oct 30th, 2022. they usually have a peewee course, adult course, hero sections, workarounds and a chili cookoff.

    FYI.

    https://www.netra.org/event/2022-ot-...stance_id=1611
    How do we sign up for this? Wait till registration is open?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #81 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

  4. #79
    Lifer typeone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    central MA
    Age
    49
    Posts
    7,417

    Re: Hodges Village Dam, Oxford, MA

    Quote Originally Posted by OreoGaborio View Post
    How do we sign up for this? Wait till registration is open?
    if it's like past years, which it prob will be, there won't be any pre-reg needed. here's the deets from a previous Jack Frost event:

    - Hodges Village Dam, enter from Old Howarth Rd, Oxford, MA ... NOT the reg OHV parking lot
    - Arrowed from Exit 4B off 395
    - $20 for NETRA members
    - $25 for non-NETRA members (includes $5 day membership)
    - Free entry if you bring a large crockpot of chili for the pot luck (not sure if they will do this again but it's been the usual)
    - $5 parking donation for Oxford Fire-EMS
    - $10 primitive camping
    - Food available all day
    - MA law requires MA residents to be OHV registered, exemption has been granted for out-of-state residents

    for da yoots, they sometimes do a Saturday OHV Safety session on the kids loop (back 'oval' loop near dike)

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Beta 200RR

  5. #80
    suburban ghetto living... black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Wilmington, MA
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,994

    Re: Hodges Village Dam, Oxford, MA

    Quote Originally Posted by typeone View Post
    if it's like past years, which it prob will be, there won't be any pre-reg needed. here's the deets from a previous Jack Frost event:

    - Hodges Village Dam, enter from Old Howarth Rd, Oxford, MA ... NOT the reg OHV parking lot
    - Arrowed from Exit 4B off 395
    - $20 for NETRA members
    - $25 for non-NETRA members (includes $5 day membership)
    - Free entry if you bring a large crockpot of chili for the pot luck (not sure if they will do this again but it's been the usual)
    - $5 parking donation for Oxford Fire-EMS
    - $10 primitive camping
    - Food available all day
    - MA law requires MA residents to be OHV registered, exemption has been granted for out-of-state residents

    for da yoots, they sometimes do a Saturday OHV Safety session on the kids loop (back 'oval' loop near dike)

    hmmmm.. chili... camping... and riding... interested.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    hmmmm......

  6. #81
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    38,171

    Re: Hodges Village Dam, Oxford, MA

    Wait, so is this a two day thing? Or just camping the evening before into the morning of?

    Rode yesterday for a bit with my buddy Steve. We did some more exploring for a bit, then Sylwia came down and the three of us did some easy trails for a bit. Was a good day.

    Still haven't worked our way into the southern half past the bottleneck.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by OreoGaborio; 09-29-22 at 08:52 AM.
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #81 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

  7. #82
    Lifer typeone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    central MA
    Age
    49
    Posts
    7,417

    Re: Hodges Village Dam, Oxford, MA

    Quote Originally Posted by OreoGaborio View Post
    Wait, so is this a two day thing? Or just camping the evening before into the morning of?

    Rode yesterday for a bit with my buddy Steve. We did some more exploring for a bit, then Sylwia came down and the three of us did some easy trails for a bit. Was a good day.

    Still haven't worked our way into the southern half past the bottleneck.
    just Sunday for the Fun Run but usually you can camp if you want to avoid AM drive. i'm not far, obviously, but would be nice to camp in the van so i'm already there and ready but it's a chill day all around, not like a race day at all.

    sweet you got out, i'm jealous, my work life has been absolute shit. haven't been down in a few weeks but praying i can get a little seat time in tomorrow. i'd also like to make it out to October Mtn before season ends.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Beta 200RR

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •