Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Line Selection

Line Selection

Wow, I just learned a huge lesson on the dirtbike. There were standing puddles in the deepest whoops. And rather than tear up the track I went around them. Well, this is so obvious, but the line is ten times smoother and faster away from the knarly stuff. I thought I had been choosing decent lines, but forced even further out by the puddles, my eyes opened to a whole new track.

The coolest thing is once carrying lots more speed, even if I got knocked into the center I could handle the big stuff much better and get out of it quicker. As long as I STARTED the whoops on a smooth fast line I was golden. Previously, the first big hit would slow me so much that I would take a beating the whole way through…

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Paul_E_D

Line Selection

Paul, I know you'd mentioned quitting racing, but...

2007 NETRA Schedule

Reason I mention it is, there's a 200cc class. And, it's only about $50/weekend to enter.

A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill

Line Selection

Lol! I know I'm a racer by nature and can't hide it.

I may do a hare scramble just to ride a new place with some freinds, but that's about it. I need a mental vacation from the drive that racing brings out in me.

Paul_E_D