Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Minis & Vintage

Minis & Vintage

Is there enough interest for a mini open practice day at wachusett valley riders club next fall? Every year I haul in more clay so I could build a mini/vintage friendly mx track using the short track and tt. I also got about a 3/4 mile woods loop. feedback?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Minis & Vintage

I would definitely be willing to pay for a decent mini track that could be used by adults. I'm an old guy who bought a mini to run a few Masters of Minis events years ago. I just use it for trail maintenance at Hodges now.
    I know there are several other adults on here who have nice minis gathering dust. Post on planetminis and there will be many people who show up.

I have to admit that I still don't get what's going on at WVR. I thought you guys were just doing a couple flat track events per year and 1 ice race. Is there an MX practice track? Are you open to the public? I've been to the web site, I still don't get it.

Re: Minis & Vintage

WVR is mainly flat track bikes and karts. We have pretty much gotten on good terms with the town and we are looking to more fun events. We have 21 acres thats about half wetlands but there is a spare dirt parking lot thats about 100 x 150 to build a dedicated youth and adult pit bike track on. Like most clubs we have a small work force and very limited funds.
    I'm throwing out ideas to judge interest whether it's a once a year ride or permanent track. 2012 will see a spring and fall swap meet.
    I'm almost done with a new website