Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

MX 101 Epping...anyone been?

Re: MX 101 Epping...anyone been?

Quote Originally Posted by phreak View Post
    mx207 sucked. it was muddy and the track was holding water in a lot spots. near the end of the day it got better but not great. the bikes seemed to do alright but another guy on a quad and myself were slipping and sliding.
    man I went to 207 last wed. when it was super nice out, but I guess the moisture is freezing at night so alot of corners/straights were SWAMPED. I had fun once I got into the mud riding groove but it was so sloppy. I spent 15 bucks washing my bike and it still had dirt/mud all over it to be cleaned more

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS #399
    MX #505

Quote Originally Posted by phreak View Post
    yeah... saturday was great. cleared the big step up and the double before the whoops consistently. although i almost creamed one of the little guys coming up over the step up. he cut his line from inside to outside through the "S" turn. just as i cleared it, saw what he was doing and jammed my brakes as hard as i could . his mom came up to me and said she saw it happen and gave him an ear full.

mx207 sucked. it was muddy and the track was holding water in a lot spots. near the end of the day it got better but not great. the bikes seemed to do alright but another guy on a quad and myself were slipping and sliding.
    Ya... those two kids were a little bit to young to be out on the big track. Their mother was nice though. Talked to her for a second and she seemed to love motocross.

That stinks. I need to get up there sometime. Look slike some folks are heading up thursday. hmmm

Any news on racing at MX101 for 2010?

The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese

NEMX is going there twice this summer, at least according to the schedule they have posted on their website.

-Brian
    15 S-Works Venge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123