Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

outdoor mx- thundervalley

outdoor mx- thundervalley

I have been loving mx this year from supercross til now, sucks that VP is out of the 450s but 250s have had some of the most awesome battles.

Thunder valley moto2 was one of the best motos I have ever watched period. 3rd thru 9th were freight training basically the whole race and it was nuts. Sick passes up until the last lap. Searle, Metcalfe, Dungey, Pourcel, Lemoine, Tickle all dicing.

Incase anyone is gonna still watch I don't want to give it away but Dungey and Pourcel both got bad starts and worked upto this pack. Pourcel got hung up in the gate cuz it bounced up on him all crazy and started dead last. Came back to chase Dungey and the other guys....last lap Metcalfe makes a pass on Pourcel and Tommy Searle makes a pass on Dungey...unreal moto and top two title contenders getting passed after working up to 3rd/5th or so.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS #399
    MX #505

Re: outdoor mx- thundervalley

i've been catching bits and pieces all season, but the TV schedule is all over the place. Really does seem like the 250's has been some great racing. I caught a little bit of thunder valley last night. 3rd thru 9th was crazy! i have redbud on tape to watch still as well.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS EX #165 (formerly)