Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Props to Factory Connection

Just giving a big shout out to the boys at Factory Connection up in Rochester NH. FC is one of the leading shops for off-road suspension in the business and their East Coast shop is right up the road. Stopped by today to get my CRF resprung and they took care of it NIIIICE. Hooked me up bigtime and I got a snazzy cap to boot. Awesome shop and the guys I met were great.

So ya. For your off road boinger needs, Factory Connection does the trick. Thanks to Steve Ross for hooking it up, Terry Edgecomb for working on my sag with me (both former LRRS racers), Zac or yelling at the guys to tear my bike apart and Justin for doing just that.

Can't wait to ride my bike with PROPER springs in it so I'm not bottoming all over and having to ride like a puss.

http://www.factoryconnection.com/

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Boston --> San Diego

Peter is also an off road boinger guy. And a huge supporter of this site. Call him too. Just didn't want people to think he was a road/race guy only. I am sure the guys in NH do a great job too. Just giving Peter some props..

G-man

Gerard

Originally posted by GMAN226
    Peter is also an off road boinger guy. And a huge supporter of this site. Call him too. Just didn't want people to think he was a road/race guy only.

G-man
    Word. Yea I know Pete/GMD does suspension work, as most everyone here on NESR does.

My bike was already 'done up' by FC by the previous owner, plus we have a good relationship due to our Industry occupations and mutual friends. Either way FC is one of the best suspension shops in the Country for mx/offroad and no harm in letting others know a resource like that is in our backyard.

Last edited by a13x; 11-02-06 at 10:36 PM.
    Boston --> San Diego

Oh yeaaaaa. Got to ride the new setup today at Crow. WOW, you can hammer the whoops so much faster when the bike is actually SETUP for your weight. Me likes.

Boston --> San Diego