Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Riding during the week

Riding during the week

Didn't know if anyone else is looking to ride in the am during the week. I'm starting to ride in the morning during the week now. Thinking Danville, Derry, and possibly clough some days. Tim

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lifer

Re: Riding during the week

I might be able to toward the end of this week.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Im gonna be doing some riding during the week. anyone in the blackstone valley area?

I will in a couple days...currently in NYC to party, but shall return Monday or Tuesday, so post which days you'll go and I will let you know...also, what's your pace? I have an xr200 with a short travel suspension so I'm slow

Is blackstone valley in ma? If so, I am close by and cAn ride
    Hodges or anything else

Last edited by breakdirt916; 12-20-10 at 12:08 AM.

PM'd you breakdirt.

much thanks XtremeBoB! I had a great time riding in the snow despite us both having regular knobbies. You did great out there, and that Maxxis really found traction and held speed when I was WOT in 3rd gear trying to catch up, and that is one nice bike ya got there too!

so as it stands, I would like to do one or two more rides next week...anyone else have plans to go?

I had a chance to see if my fancy new DOT approved Acerbis Dimension headlight would fall off with loosely fitted straps:

and it was fine...except when I put the headlight in, I unbolted the gas tank, lost those bolts, and never secured the tank, so it bounced around a ton, so we had to stop a few times:

most of the trails were not frozen underneath, and the first snow fall was powdery and soft, so it wasn't too difficult to steer and studs weren't 100% necessary:

our fearless leader on the hero section:

I have a short video of us riding, but it's 250mb, and takes awhile to upload to photobucket...it will be here soon

and at the end of the day, my bike tipped over on pavement, and I broke the front brake lever perch ...luckily Gabriel Racing had one in stock and I got it on the way home

Last edited by breakdirt916; 12-23-10 at 10:14 PM.

I should be riding Wed, Thur and Fri next week. All in Southern NH if you want to come up.

awesome, definitely post which days you're certainly going and I'll make a trip up

which riding park in Southern NH? I need to get a sticker too, so I'll grab one on the way up

Hey nice pics breakdirt. I might be doing some riding next week if anybody want to come, if the snow melts off that'll be awesome, otherwise I'm going to stud up.

anyone going out tomorrow amidst the blizzard?

Netra709: I will probably head up on Friday

XtremeBoB: which day were you thinking? with the Blizzard watch until 6pm Monday, it's unlikely my ride will safely haul my dirt bike under those conditions...maybe on Tuesday?

I really don't have enough or the proper studs though...just a 250 count of the gold ice screws (which hopefully help a little bit in snow)

Last edited by breakdirt916; 12-25-10 at 10:55 PM.

sorry fellas, not going to make it this week because I'm going skiing and fixing the RM...will let you guys know if I can get it back together again