Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2223233343536373839404142
Results 1,026 to 1,031 of 1031

street legal 2-strokes

Re: street legal 2-strokes

300+ vaccine clinic today...almost double what I'd done last time where is the "my joints hurt" emoji?

so all I can do at this point is dream about the bike

busy work days = you can also plan/order parts that take awhile to arrive

this came up on my auto-search for $15 shipped:

SCORE!

mine is fine, but this is a discontinued part

I also thought - maybe the high speed tapping noise is the power valve linkage?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by breakdirt916; 01-19-21 at 12:05 PM.
    FREE $10 UBER CREDIT W' PROMO CODE --> PON41
    1994 Yamaha YZ250 CA Street Legal 2-smoke :smoke: ** 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 500R **
    instagram @veshlife

Lifer

I am thinking about a new GPX TSE250. At $5k new - and being pretty much a copy of an early '90's Yamaha WR200, how bad can it be? The new '21 1/2's are said to have the "race" ECU and the "Performance pipe" stock now. Titling for the street may be an issue, though...

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gregp View Post
    I am thinking about a new GPX TSE250. At $5k new - and being pretty much a copy of an early '90's Yamaha WR200, how bad can it be? The new '21 1/2's are said to have the "race" ECU and the "Performance pipe" stock now. Titling for the street may be an issue, though...
    sooo...I didn't know what this was

just looked up the specs/features - this looks awesome!!

but you are correct; little to no chance to title in CA without a loophole/mistake...sounds like it would be super fun in the pacific northwest, the mountains of the carolinas, or maybe even the rocky northeast trails of NH/ME/VT where you can get a plate easier

turns out the 1/4" fuel line I got from cyclegear was wrong

stopped by Oreilley's and got a 5/16" automotive line - fits like a glove! but it's too thick to fit the clamps...need to get the moto fuel line

day 9 out of 9 today...hoping for a day off tomorrow and maybe I can squeeze in a local ride

Last edited by breakdirt916; 01-21-21 at 11:27 AM.
    1994 Yamaha YZ250 CA Street Legal 2-smoke :smoke: ** 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 500R **
    instagram @veshlife

Quote Originally Posted by breakdirt916 View Post
    turns out the 1/4" fuel line I got from cyclegear was wrong

stopped by Oreilley's and got a 5/16" automotive line - fits like a glove! but it's too thick to fit the clamps...need to get the moto fuel line
    which one did you get from CycleGear? Motion Pro Premium is all i use, stuff is awesome, lasts forever and doesn't harden over time. not cheap but... it's not crap.

Beta 200RR

hmm...it came in a bag, so it may actually be motion pro?

agreed, I need something that doesn't harden too as easily. That's why my last fuel line cracked while I wiggled it on.

the good news is that the hard start was solved!

the fuel line leak wasn't allowing the the bowl to fill fast enough

grabbed the bike after work, and just kick started her in the parking lot. Man is she crisp! can't really hear the high pitch rattle noise revving in neutral though. Heading into 10th day straight tomorrow...with a tentative 11th day straight on Saturday Night street cruises after work are all I have at this point. Going to just decline some shifts in the upcoming weeks...need a rest day and a riding day

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by breakdirt916; 01-22-21 at 01:37 AM.
    instagram @veshlife

found the bag!

ugh, just the standard cyclegear stuff

going to move that to carb vent/gas tank vent duty

I put the automotive line on to test things out, and minus the high rpm tapping, it's great!

13/49 gearing is certainly a really wheelie friendly situation

passed a dad/son in a truck w' 2 dirtbikes in the back, clutched a 3rd gear wheelie, and it sailed all the way through the intersection with room to spare

need a dedicated cleaning/tear down day to take off the head though...day 11 straight tomorrow, with 12 likely on the way.

Last edited by breakdirt916; 01-23-21 at 09:10 AM.
    instagram @veshlife