Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

typeone's Beta build (250RR)

Re: typeone's Beta build (250RR)

They are due in January. LBI already pre sold two.
    We could work out a 2fer deal.

1 Not allowed!
    Too many toys, not enough time.

i know, just scoped the LBI site this AM (think i need a new rear axle) and saw he had two arriving but one sold ... are both sold now?

and i like the way you think on the 2'fer. i've been in and out of deep jones for that thing. sounds amazing.

0 Not allowed!
    Beta 250RR

If you get tired of fighting the Beta forks, I have decided to sell off my YZ250 that I built as my last bike for retirement. After all the setup work I did with the Lectron carb, GYTR flywheel, X-ring chain and good tires, I only rode it a few times. It has 10 or 11 hrs on it now, LOL. Now I think it's time to swap it for a sailboat and apply for an AARP card.

0 Not allowed!

Eddie! man, it's been ages ... thanks for the heads up on the YZ but i'm not sure i could move on from the RR, unless that new 200 falls in my lap

bummer on the AARP sailing card but i guess when it's time, it's time ... you should start buying fast cars like the Squirrel, haven't seen him in forever either.

0 Not allowed!
    Beta 250RR

Yeah, it seems like ages since we rode Hodges together. I miss those rides, but my asthma gets bad teaching in a wood shop. I also have a rib that detaches from my spine when I slam the whoops hard.
    I haven't talked to the Squirrel in a long time. He came by a long time ago and we had a good guitar jam. I think some of it was my fault that we haven't talked in a while. When people got all butt hurt over politics I didn't firmly pick a side, so I lost some good people who were on both of the political extremes. I they forced me to pick I would say mildly Libertarian. Dan was a loss that I miss, but he runs in the Harvard professor circles with people who have strong opinions. I sometime shoot paper targets, but I'll give credit for a good idea no matter who it comes from.

0 Not allowed!

that sucks, sorry to hear hope you guys patch things up and hang some time.

0 Not allowed!
    Beta 250RR