Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Weekend pics

Re: Weekend pics

Quote Originally Posted by elissama View Post
    - you were out cold- got marshmellow bounced off your nose for a good 30 seconds before the giggling woke your ass up.
    Yeah, I accidentally started drinking a bit early. Ah well...

I figured out my tree to mile ratio for Saturday. It was like every .583 miles on average I hit a tree out there. Of course, the first 100' really tipped that scale!

And that doesn't take into account the impromptu trip into that fallen tree either!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
    Definitely pull harder.

Thanks for an awesome weekend everyone. Those trails are seating in nicely!
    You wouldn't recognize them now! The ruts have been filled in by the fast flowing water, and there's peices of firewood scattered all over them.
    But yes, an awesome weekend, Awesome
    Did you ever get that GPS thing loaded? That was some cool shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    Holy crap, what a great weekend it was! That was just about the hardest 3-1/2 miles of riding I've done in a long time. The only thing I've encountered that compares are the small mountains in the Devil's Den riding area up by me...

Outstanding fookin' time as always, and huge thanks to Mark for putting us all up AGAIN. It was close, Jay...real close. Lucky for you I was in la-la land and didn't clamp down on 'em!

And why the hell did my nose smell like marshmelloes all day Sunday???
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    Yeah, I accidentally started drinking a bit early. Ah well...

I figured out my tree to mile ratio for Saturday. It was like every .583 miles on average I hit a tree out there. Of course, the first 100' really tipped that scale!

And that doesn't take into account the impromptu trip into that fallen tree either!
    To fucking funny! After the first lap, I said "where the hell did Jay go"...and I saw you on the deck with a drink where the trails got close to the house. You have that drinking early accident every time I see you?
    It wasn't until I took a walk today and saw several trees with bark missing..ya know the James Woods scene in Family Guy, Oh peice a candy, oh peice a candy, oh peice a candy. I thought of that when i was walking the trail...Jay hit that one, Jay hit that one, Jay hit that one, etc.

Good times for sure, thanks again to everyone for making it a great weekend.

And Jay, I need to know what you put in that stew...can't say i remembered what it taste like Saturday night...but as leftovers it was pretty fucken good

Yamaha

Quote Originally Posted by elissama View Post
    Thanks for the pics! That was an awesome time!!! I definitely had my share of falls out there - starting to sort out what's up though. Can't wait to ride out with you guys again
    Hurry up!
    That little rock climb and the rock garden were impressive spots to see you in...and Sean was nice and cought one of them for you, as pictured above

Yamaha

^ It's my bike and my car tls25rs's Avatar

Looks like you guys had a blast, how's a guy like me get invited to these riding days on some sweet looking trails?

Joel

Quote Originally Posted by tls25rs View Post
    Looks like you guys had a blast, how's a guy like me get invited to these riding days on some sweet looking trails?

Joel
    If you promise to push me outta puddles I might be able to get you in

Push you out of puddles..............you're asking an awful lot of me don't you think?

I mean I already pushed your old bike out of the woods once didn't I? (well at least part of the way out of the woods anyhow)

Ahhhh who am I kidding, you wind up in a puddle I'm sure I'll wind up helping get you out of it if I'm there. Sucks having that "help people out when they could use it" streak ingrained in you. I'm pretty sure it's hereditary and there isn't anything I can do about it.

Keep me in mind if you guys head out riding, always looking to try new fun places to ride and haven't ridden the bike yet this year.

Joel

Lifer

Joel, give me a call anytime. I have a couple spots to go to till clough opens.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
    Joel, give me a call anytime. I have a couple spots to go to till clough opens.
    Guessing this is Jay?

you mean , hessoawesome.

3 ducks walk into a bar, the first orders a beer the bar tender asks whats your name and how are you doing , the duck replies, my name is hewie and I have been in and out of puddles all day , couldn't be better

the second duck orders a beer the bar tender asks whats your name and how are you doing , the duck replies, my name is lewie and I have been in and out of puddles all day , couldn't be better .

the third duck orders a beer the bar tender asks whats your name and how are you doing, no wait let me guess your name is dewie , the duck replies, no my name is puddles.

12 Vstrom 1000
    09 KLR 650
    09 Yamaha WR450F (street legal)

(hers)
    13 Vstrom 650ADV
    08 Yamaha WR250F(street legal )
    09 KLR650

Quote Originally Posted by theothersean View Post
    you mean , hessoawesome.

3 ducks walk into a bar, the first orders a beer the bar tender asks whats your name and how are you doing , the duck replies, my name is hewie and I have been in and out of puddles all day , couldn't be better

the second duck orders a beer the bar tender asks whats your name and how are you doing , the duck replies, my name is lewie and I have been in and out of puddles all day , couldn't be better .

the third duck orders a beer the bar tender asks whats your name and how are you doing, no wait let me guess your name is dewie , the duck replies, no my name is puddles.

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Quote Originally Posted by tls25rs View Post
    Push you out of puddles..............you're asking an awful lot of me don't you think?

I mean I already pushed your old bike out of the woods once didn't I? (well at least part of the way out of the woods anyhow)

Ahhhh who am I kidding, you wind up in a puddle I'm sure I'll wind up helping get you out of it if I'm there. Sucks having that "help people out when they could use it" streak ingrained in you. I'm pretty sure it's hereditary and there isn't anything I can do about it.

Keep me in mind if you guys head out riding, always looking to try new fun places to ride and haven't ridden the bike yet this year.

Joel
    haha yeah I still owe you for that adventure. I'll keep you posted too - hitting ME this weekend but its on an invite from friends - I've never been there before. I do have a pretty local spot to share with ya - PM me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by theothersean View Post
    you mean , hessoawesome.

- awesomeness

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12