Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Who's up for some dirt riding this weekend?

Thanks Bob for leading us around all day, its nice to be able to just follow for the day.

I'm beat, its hard work throwing the 650 around in the tight stuff.
    What a great day of riding, close to 30 miles of power lines, single track, baby head rocks, mud puddles, woops, hills, sand etc...... The weather turned out to be warmer than expected, I think we all overdressed for it.

Soon we will be screwing up the tires and riding on the ice but we might be able to squeek in a few more rides before the snow getts too deep.

Until next time

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    12 Vstrom 1000
    09 KLR 650
    09 Yamaha WR450F (street legal)

(hers)
    13 Vstrom 650ADV
    08 Yamaha WR250F(street legal )
    09 KLR650

Wow, am I exhausted I haven't ridden like that in a long time and I'm sure I'm gonna feel this tomorrow and the next day, maybe even the one after that I fell more today than I have sence I owned the bike... was fun though
    I'll get a couple pictures up a bit later...

Great time today and thanks for leading us around Bob
    I wish I got a picture of Todd going up that rock face, what was I thinking at the time... that was pretty impressive

Yamaha

I would like ta thank all of ya for a fantastic day of riding. Bob, Mark, Sean and his wifie, Greg, and Todd. What a kick ass rider Todd is!!!! WOW....No sure what a mellow ride is anymore.

I am freakin exhausted. When we were on the single track, as time went on I felt as though my energy was depleting exponentially. I injured my elbow some time right after lunch and I was desperately trying not ta loose it. When I got in my car I rolled up my sleeve ta look at it and nothin is black and blue, but is rather swollen. A couple JD's and some Ibuprophen will heal it I think.

Bob..........................What a great day. Thank you for leading us through some challenging trails.

Wayne-o

Life is a challenge. You can take the risk and experience it, or sit back and watch it go by. I choose to experience it. (W.L.Heath)

Fear is the incubated subjective perception of the inevitable.

Wow what a day!!!!!! I'm very sore and tired. I can't believe Todd went up that rock face, that was awsome!!!

Mark, Todd, Wayne, Sean and Leah had it made, they didn't have to ride their bikes all the way home like Greg and I did.

So much for me NOT doing any single track this year but it was at a slow pace and nothing extreme. Wayne you can pick up elbow and knee pads very cheap and save you some pain. Hopefully we can get at least one more day of riding before the cold really gets here.

Good to ride with everyone again and thanks I had a blast.

PS-- Leah when some one stops to helps you don't kick thier bike over LOL

Bob

2014 Can-Am Outlander 1000 MAX XT-P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12