Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

May 28th

Re: May 28th

Did the state police officer ever speak? I think all us nesr peeps left at like 8ish...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

yeah, she spoke before we left. She just didn't speak very loud so no one noticed her above the noise.

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by axis View Post
    I haven't been able to go for several years now due to work and life but I'm on vacation all this week so I'm going to do everything in my power to make it there with a friend or two. Fingers crossed. I always have a blast when I've gone in the past.
    holy crap! blast from the past!!! how you doing, dan?

Executive Distributor - ItWorks! Global
    All-Natural Health, Wellness and Beauty www.kchristian.myitworks.com Supplements, Skin Care, Energy Drinks, and MORE!
    If you run into a wall with a helmet on, you still ran into a wall.

Welp, we showed up a little before 8 due to our 2 hour commute just to watch everyone leave. Maybe think of dropping the parking price at little after a certain time, wasn't thrilled about paying for parking to park, take our gear off, put gear back on and leave. Just saying. I haven't attended MCN in years so I'm not sure when the price was raised to $3/bike.

Quote Originally Posted by mzdagrl View Post
    holy crap! blast from the past!!! how you doing, dan?
    I'm doing great, Keira! Living the home life and working at the Shipyard training to be a pipe welder. How have you and Rob and the little one been? I saw that you just bought a new house. What town is it in? I miss you guys! Tell Rob I say "Hiiiiiiiii!!!!!"

pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me!... but it will help.

Welp, we showed up a little before 8 due to our 2 hour commute just to watch everyone leave. Maybe think of dropping the parking price at little after a certain time, wasn't thrilled about paying for parking to park, take our gear off, put gear back on and leave. Just saying. I haven't attended MCN in years so I'm not sure when the price was raised to $3/bike.

I'm doing great, Keira! Living the home life and working at the Shipyard training to be a pipe welder. How have you and Rob and the little one been? I saw that you just bought a new house. What town is it in? I miss you guys! Tell Rob I say "Hiiiiiiiii!!!!!"
    I certainly will pass that on to Steve. I can see and understand your Frustration. It's been $3/bike for probably the last 3 or 4 years. Typically NESR leaves about 8 to go to Chinese down the street at the Lin Garden. Being only the second Motorcycle Night of the year people don't hang out until the later hours like in the mid summer. If You PM me your address I'll gladly refund your $3.00

Doug

Better a Racer for a moment then a spectator your whole life!

Posted by Jane in BoxChat
    Jaynnus - I can't regret what I don't remember

Originally Posted by gmdboston
    Guys, its Maine. The waitresses have more tits, than teeth......

Quote Originally Posted by Sheppo View Post
    I certainly will pass that on to Steve. I can see and understand your Frustration. It's been $3/bike for probably the last 3 or 4 years. Typically NESR leaves about 8 to go to Chinese down the street at the Lin Garden. Being only the second Motorcycle Night of the year people don't hang out until the later hours like in the mid summer. If You PM me your address I'll gladly refund your $3.00

Doug
    I really appreciate it, Doug, but it's all good. I just wanted to point it out for those of us who have a long commute to maybe drop it to like $2 after a certain time. I'm all for supporting MCN, I've always enjoyed going and EVERYONE is always great to talk to. Doesn't matter what you ride. It's just a great event to be able to get to know other riders. And due to my/my friends' work schedule, it's been 3-4 years since I've been able to go. Either way, we made the best of it and had a great time.

pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me!... but it will help.

I really appreciate it, Doug, but it's all good. I just wanted to point it out for those of us who have a long commute to maybe drop it to like $2 after a certain time. I'm all for supporting MCN, I've always enjoyed going and EVERYONE is always great to talk to. Doesn't matter what you ride. It's just a great event to be able to get to know other riders. And due to my/my friends' work schedule, it's been 3-4 years since I've been able to go. Either way, we made the best of it and had a great time.
    I am glad you made the ride. It is as close to a non specific motorcycle event as we can make it. I don't know if you got to see the scooter crew, but we are getting more scooters, CanAm Spyders, etc. I hope to see you when it gets warmer and we hang out longer. Check the schedule for Bands and other events.

Doug

Better a Racer for a moment then a spectator your whole life!

Posted by Jane in BoxChat
    Jaynnus - I can't regret what I don't remember

Originally Posted by gmdboston
    Guys, its Maine. The waitresses have more tits, than teeth......

Made it out for my first one and had a great time

07 S4RS

Quote Originally Posted by loki32687 View Post
    Made it out for my first one and had a great time
    I saw at least 4 TL1000R's there last night...dig it!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Mine was the only blue one I believe. The others I saw were yellow/black

07 S4RS

somebody else actually showed up with a ZZR1200, thought i was about the only owner of one there for a long time. Even the same year as mine.

[QUOTE=axis;1282476]Welp, we showed up a little before 8 due to our 2 hour commute just to watch everyone leave. Maybe think of dropping the parking price at little after a certain time, wasn't thrilled about paying for parking to park, take our gear off, put gear back on and leave. Just saying. I haven't attended MCN in years so I'm not sure when the price was raised to $3/bike.

Axis - we appreciate you making the long commute to MCN last night. Sorry that things were starting to wind down when you got there around 8. As Doug mentioned, early in the season people don't tend to hang out as late as mid-summer. We do appreciate the support of MCN and are glad that you enjoy the event. We do our best to make it enjoyable for everyone and stand behind our "All bikes welcome" philosophy. We also always appreciate feedback (good or bad).
    We don't have a problem refunding your $3 (as Doug also mentioned) so please find one of us next time you are there and we'll take care of it for you. We hope to see you more this summer. Ride safe.

Steve and Heather
    Motorcyclenight.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12