I made another phone call the other day and this time I got amazing news! Check out this video to hear my conversation.

We are VERY appreciative for the beautiful weather headed our way and we are definitely going to be making the most of it!
You don't want to miss this Tuesday night's event, it's going to be EPIC! Help us spread the word by sharing this post with as many fellow riders and friends as possible!

This week's sponsors are RJs Motorsports with their portable dyno, Best Cycle Center​, and American Trikes & Motorsports who will be displaying their recently completed custom built Indian trike
Vendors will include Stitch's Garage​, Lowell General Hospital​, Jeanne D'Arc Credit Union​ and The Haymond Law Firm​

And don't forget about the MCN Food Court!
Gabi's Smoke Shack​, Boston Burger Company​, Lix Ice Cream Parlor​, Domino's Pizza (77 Mammoth Rd, Lowell, MA)

It's back to the 80s night with an awesome performance by 80s tribute band Mullett!

A huge thank you to our presenting sponsor Progressive​ Insurance, our Platinum sponsor Polaris Slingshot​, our Stage sponsor Suzuki​ and of course to all the bikers and attendees of Motorcyclenight who show their support week after week and make us New England's #1 Weekly Biker Destination!

Ride safe everyone!