Lots going on 6/21

Lots going on 6/21

We have a great night planned for this coming Tuesday.

One of our newest sponsors, Billerica Motorsports, will be there along with the live band, Dawghouse and the Burnout Box sponsored by Nashua Harley Davidson!!

So far the weather is looking good so we hope to have a big turnout.

Let us know if a big group of you will be meeting up again so that we can try to reserve some parking space for you.
    ( Remember.........Hooters in Nashua is a great meeting place......)

See you Tuesday!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Steve and Heather
    Motorcyclenight.com

Lifer

Lots going on 6/21

Maybe I'll bring up the race bike and blow off a tire. Can you get me a place to pull in my truck and load and unload the bike. And either give a shout for NESR and Low Down Racing, or let me do it on the mic?

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Lots going on 6/21

Do it!

2003 Yamaha R6
    1999 Yamaha YZ400

Lifer

Lots going on 6/21

Steve?
    Heather?
    Anyone?
    Bueller?

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Lots going on 6/21

Bueller here.........sorry about that I must have doozed off again during class.

So, here's the thing, we can't promise you any space for your truck. We already have a lot of space that is going to be taken up tomorrow night with everything that is going on.

Obviously we don't have a problem with you bringing your race bike, but your won't be able to blow off a tire because we really try not to encourage that kind of stuff so that the Burnout Box doesn't get out of control and cause any problems for us.

Sorry if we sound too parental, but we have to keep as much control as we can over the crowd.

And don't worry we will definitely give NESR another plug.

Steve and Heather
    Motorcyclenight.com

I Dance With Will

Lots going on 6/21

Originally posted by motorcyclenight
    but your won't be able to blow off a tire because we really try not to encourage that kind of stuff so that the Burnout Box doesn't get out of control and cause any problems for us.

there are plenty of water nearby if anything catches fire. make sure to have empty buckets around.

"fuckit!"

Lifer

Lots going on 6/21

So you're telling me I can do a burnout, i just can't do it till the tire pops? I'm kinda confused? Are we just permitted to do little burnouts? How could things get out of control from a bigger burnout?

Lots going on 6/21

DENIED

Lots going on 6/21

Rejected

~ FTrain

Lots going on 6/21

Work with us here!!!

It's not so much that the bigger burnout would get out of control, but the crowd. Unfortuantley we do have to think of safety!

Just curious, when you do a wheelie, can you not only do a little wheelie? Do you do it until you flip over or what?

Hope to see you tonight.

Steve and Heather
    Motorcyclenight.com

Lots going on 6/21

Go big or go home!

Lifer

Lots going on 6/21

I'm trying to work with you here, to give your attendees a good show of something they don't all get to witness often, and a little bit of excitement. If you've seen a harley do a burnout, and a sportbike burn it's entire tire off, then I'm sure you know which gets the crowd cheering, hence giving them more entertainment and enjoyment. I'd probably get some questions pertaining to racing that I could answer and give spectators somedthing to take away from the event. All together, I'm just all around offering to entertain. I'm not trying to be hard on you just trying to understand the concerns. It's a lot of work to change out the wheel and tire, loading and unloading the bike, Smoking a tire that cost me $200 and I'm hesitant to go through it for 15 seconds of a burnout or to get yelled at for making too much smoke. That is why I asked here.

And yes, when stunters do wheelies, they do them till they touch the tail, then drag the tail, then hang off the bike, sometimes sitting on the tank, sometimes standing on the nose. Just as their variations of the tricks are extreme, they are also in control. The whole concept of a burnout board is to ensure saftey which is why I asked for clarification, when you wrote that I could not pop the tire, and you try not to encourage that kind of thing. What kind of thing is it that you encourage with the burnout board? Your decision is fine, it's your show and it doesn't hurt me any to not entertain, but I don't see any logic in it.

Lots going on 6/21

We do appreciate you asking, and sorry if our logic doesn't make sense to you. We are just trying to make sure that we cover ourselves that's all.

Steve and Heather
    Motorcyclenight.com

Lots going on 6/21

My boss went last night, I wasnt able to make it because I was on duty at UML, but he said that if you are on the side of the stage, you can't hear shit, I didnt have this problem two weeks ago but he said this week he did. Also, one of my co-workers who was there said you called his name for the shirt, but he was leaving and didnt hear it, he wants his shirt back!

--HBerry

LRRS# 285 - Retired
    04 ZX-6R
    88 EX500 - Broke

Lots going on 6/21

We didn't have our usual equipment set up last night because we had a live band there. Unfortunately with the different equipment, the burnout box going, and everything else going on, we did have a little problem with people hearing us.
    Sorry!

Tell your friend to enter again next week for a shirt and don't leave so early next time!!

Hope you're not working next week, it's going to be another big night!

Steve and Heather
    Motorcyclenight.com