NH group - 7/12

NH group - 7/12

I think I am gonna skip hockey and go to Motorcycle Night again. 5:30ish at what used to be Brown Ave Pizza again? I didn't realize that place closed down...but for those who didn't meet us this past week, it's the Bank of America strip mall just before the airport.

My dad in his cruiser will probably be there, and I'll have the wife on the back - at this point anyway...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

NH group - 7/12

Unfortunately, I am not gonna be able to make it this time around. I am taking an extended weekend home in NY. I really need the time away from here. I hope you guys have a good turn out. Enjoy and safe riding.

Path

NH group - 7/12

No big deal, hope you have a good trip home. Do you need a place to stash your bike? My pops has a lockable shed if you don't want to leave it outside.

Where in NY are you from?

NH group - 7/12

i will most likely still make it down, a little questionable with work, but i will keep you updated

NH group - 7/12

OK, who's a definite? reiobard? zibby? Path, you gonna make it home in time?

I'll be there at 5:30, my dad will join us on his VTX. I gotta be out of there by 8 latest (not that you guys have to leave at the same time), so I'd like to be down there by 6:15-6:30.

Do we wanna go highway or 3A? If we're gonna go highway, we should really meet somewhere else, like the Macys parking lot in Bedford or something.

NH group - 7/12

yeah you can mark me as a definate, i might have some friends of mine meet too, wherever is fine for me to meet, just let me know. as far as macy's goes, is the southbound exit closed for that? Path, i hope you make it back too, you need to ride after a long weekend without your bike.

NH group - 7/12

Cool - why don't we take the highway now that I think about it more...we might hit some traffic, but we will get down there quicker.

If we meet in the Macy's parking lot (out towards the road so we can see each other), we can just head up Meetinghouse Rd a bit and hit 293 > 3S. I'll check tonight to make sure all that is still open - it was as of late last week.

See you all at 5:30 or so.

NH group - 7/12

I still don't know what time I am gonna get out of here tomorrow. I would like to head out early, but with the lack of sleep last night my schedule is all messed up. I would like to go, but I don't want to commit just in case I don't make it. I REALLY want to get out on my bike. It's been absolutely beautiful the last 2 days. Talk about torture! If anything I will show up last minute

Path

NH group - 7/12

Originally posted by Path148
    I still don't know what time I am gonna get out of here tomorrow. I would like to head out early, but with the lack of sleep last night my schedule is all messed up. I would like to go, but I don't want to commit just in case I don't make it. I REALLY want to get out on my bike. It's been absolutely beautiful the last 2 days. Talk about torture! If anything I will show up last minute

Path
    Just give Rob or me a call when you leave home, or when you're back in NH. You should have a good idea if you're gonna be able to make it by then, and that way we'll wait for you if you're coming.

NH group - 7/12

sounds good man. I'll talk to you soon

Path

NH group - 7/12

ok, so where are we gonna meet? Brown Ave or ???
    I get out of work around 5, then go home and change. so I can meet you anywhere in Manchester around 5:30-40.

NH group - 7/12

Originally posted by zibby
    ok, so where are we gonna meet? Brown Ave or ???
    I get out of work around 5, then go home and change. so I can meet you anywhere in Manchester around 5:30-40.
    Let's do Macy's...unless someone else chimes in and demands otherwise. We'll try the highway this week.

NH group - 7/12

im going to have tomeet you in lowel, i am gettiong out of work a bitlate and wouldn;t be able to make it to macys until a little after 6, see you down there though

NH group - 7/12

Originally posted by reiobard
    im going to have tomeet you in lowel, i am gettiong out of work a bitlate and wouldn;t be able to make it to macys until a little after 6, see you down there though
    Sounds good, see you there.

Zibby, haven't heard if you're a definite...so we'll wait until about 5:45ish at Macy's in Bedford. See you all there.

NH group - 7/12

sorry i didn't see you guys all that much, i started looking at bikes, then half naked girls showed up on stage, then burn out box had to get video taped too, then we made it back to where we were parked and everyone was gone, oh well next week maybe i'll see you guys more, great night though

NH group - 7/12

Yeah Rob, I sorta looked around for you for a few minutes, then we left. That place was fricken packed, I wasn't gonna mill around looking for you, might have taken all night. Hope you had a safe ride home...has Dan signed up here yet?

NH group - 7/12

he hasn't signed up yet but i am woking on him and a couple others, i figure i should get the fiance to sign up too since she has her own bike she should get her own nale on here