Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Tuesday August 7th

Tuesday August 7th

Quote Originally Posted by newgixxerchic View Post
    i guess thats what 4 am and nobody around on a highway will get ya...
    get you killed

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ~ FTrain

Tuesday August 7th

i just wanted to open her up and see what she could do... but whatever. onto the party... where when what can i bring...

Lifer

Tuesday August 7th

Quote Originally Posted by hessogood View Post
    http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/...-party-11.html

There you go, That's me fucking with him. You know, not saying any names, not making any stupid comments, not saying anything about a 'good time', hell..not even bringing it up myself but responding to someone else.

If you want to tell me how to conduct my life, or make a smart ass comment toward me, expect to have the same curtousy returned.

Now I think message board tough guys might want to cool out on the smacking, punching, slapping talk, especially you month old members. You have no idea who you're talking to, and your childish, idle internet threats are just that.
    since I am not a month old forum member jus thought I would step in jus for a lil bit.....how about we all jus calm the fuck down! alot of things said by ppl need to be taking with a grain of salt (notice all the foolin around we do in the welcome section) and when we forget about that, situations like these come up and show our ugly side (it happens to all of us).

although I don't know you hessogood, how about we jus step back away from the keyboard and remember why we joined this forum: riding and meeting others with similar interests. so consider yourself more than welcome to meet up whenever we decide to ride and grab a bite to eat and have a good time with each other.

/stepping down from dennis's back

'22 Aprilia rs660
    '18 Aprilia Tuono Factory

If you look down, you go down. That may be fun at an orgy, but it sucks on a bike

Tuesday August 7th

Quote Originally Posted by Triumphdog View Post
    steve I had no idea you are an angry bitch bashing, hoe slapping drunk. Lets go out and get hammered sometime. I'll let you take a turn on my woman.
    Don't worry no one will be able to tell the difference between the bruises you give her and the ones I already have.

J/K
    This thread has become so hostile!! We all should get together drink some Tequila and wrestle!!! Yeah!!! Oh and my favorite show is Three Sheets on the channel MoJo. Its all about drinking
    Damn..........I love drinking......I'm so god damn good at it

CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 KTM 560 SMR - 2006 Yamaha R6
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2002-2006

Tuesday August 7th

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth R6 View Post
    pressing onward with a plan to ride and party
    Count me in. Then again I don't even need a reason to drink.

CCS|LRRS EX#49

Tuesday August 7th

Tuesday August 7th

Quote Originally Posted by sxlova07 View Post
    since I am not a month old forum member jus thought I would step in jus for a lil bit.....how about we all jus calm the fuck down! alot of things said by ppl need to be taking with a grain of salt (notice all the foolin around we do in the welcome section) and when we forget about that, situations like these come up and show our ugly side (it happens to all of us).

although I don't know you hessogood, how about we jus step back away from the keyboard and remember why we joined this forum: riding and meeting others with similar interests. so consider yourself more than welcome to meet up whenever we decide to ride and grab a bite to eat and have a good time with each other.

I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!

You had me at "Calm the fuck down"..........

CCS|LRRS EX#49

Tuesday August 7th

with a cracked tripple no less.
    At night you can easly ride faster then you headlights.

~ FTrain

Tuesday August 7th

Quote Originally Posted by stevecbr900rr View Post
    Now thats the best thing i've read on this whole Thread. It's a plan from my end.

I'd like to join in on that too with my girl Steve-OOOOOO

Lifer

Tuesday August 7th

I've been here for a long time as you have and I've formed strong friendships with literally hundreds of members. If my name is being brought up, targeted and/or run through the mud you can be certain I will be defending myself, especially against someone still wet behind the ears that does not know what they're talking about.

So since my back is being jumped on for these past events, I felt compelled to bring the story to light. Since as Steve has said, you should have all sides to a story before passing judgement, i felt I should point out that I didn't verbally attack anyone in the situation, I only stated in vague responses to questions posed about the incident. A simple 'thank you' for taking care of my girlfriend would have been nice, or maybe a 'sorry you had to deal with OUR problems'. But instead I was more or less told to butt out and mind my own buisness. When I'm dealing with a crying girl it becomes my business. And as the bandwagon can read from that link, all I had stated was what I dealt with and saw. Not speculation into anything else or any 'bragging about showing her a good time'.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Tuesday August 7th

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth R6 View Post
    indeed - with the rich people

PARTY!!!
    lets do it...start a thread im to lazy

Adobe Certified Expert, Photoshop CS4
    Adobe Certified Professional, Flash CS4

Just Registered Crash Dummy Denno's Avatar

Tuesday August 7th

man you're fat

but amen -well said

Denno - CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 Yamaha R6
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2008

Tuesday August 7th

That was such a touching post. My eyes started to water

Tuesday August 7th

Quote Originally Posted by KillBill View Post

I'd like to join in on that too with my girl Steve-OOOOOO

Love you too Bud...

1993 Honda CBR900RR
    1990 Suzuki GSXR1100
    1992 Kawasaki ZX750
    1996 Honda F3 Trackbike

Tuesday August 7th

Back to this weekly meeting thing, I think that's an awesome idea. Nice backroad riding, food/drinks, and strippers cough cough.

Tuesday August 7th

I've been here for a long time as you have and I've formed strong friendships with literally hundreds of members. If my name is being brought up, targeted and/or run through the mud you can be certain I will be defending myself, especially against someone still wet behind the ears that does not know what they're talking about.

So since my back is being jumped on for these past events, I felt compelled to bring the story to light. Since as Steve has said, you should have all sides to a story before passing judgement, i felt I should point out that I didn't verbally attack anyone in the situation, I only stated in vague responses to questions posed about the incident. A simple 'thank you' for taking care of my girlfriend would have been nice, or maybe a 'sorry you had to deal with OUR problems'. But instead I was more or less told to butt out and mind my own buisness. When I'm dealing with a crying girl it becomes my business. And as the bandwagon can read from that link, all I had stated was what I dealt with and saw. Not speculation into anything else or any 'bragging about showing her a good time'.

Acually your right it wasn't you it was Nazo that said you guy's were showing her a "good time". This whole thing started because i was basically saying let Alicia be Alicia. You put that picture up and it was pretty low and you fuckin know it. Even in that old thread you dicided to put the firewood in by saying "Are you sure about that" you knew what you were doing. You were dieing to bring it up. And you feel like your back is being jumped because your doing the jumping and just don't see it.

Last edited by stevecbr900rr; 08-08-07 at 01:27 PM.
    1993 Honda CBR900RR
    1990 Suzuki GSXR1100
    1992 Kawasaki ZX750
    1996 Honda F3 Trackbike

Lifer

Tuesday August 7th

1st off...membership time means very little to me....I've introduced this site to quite a few ppl and nesr has welcomed them with open arms (which is why I like this board)

2ndly I have not and will not pass judgement on you or steve...honestly I could care less about the whole cha-bang. If you had/have an issue with what was said...hit him up on pm's or something....Steve is a cool guy and I think you two could come to a common middle ground privately.

3rdly I will reiterate my point again....lets stop this non-sense and get back having a good time.

4th since you race...how about we meet up some trackday and you help me improve my form and speed

'22 Aprilia rs660
    '18 Aprilia Tuono Factory

If you look down, you go down. That may be fun at an orgy, but it sucks on a bike

Lifer

Tuesday August 7th

Quote Originally Posted by stevecbr900rr View Post
    AHHH...The delete process marveless invetion.

Right. Because I'm obviously not a man that stands by my word. And you're obviously not man enough to admit your mistakes. Try to have a little accountability in life.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Tuesday August 7th

1st off...membership time means very little to me....I've introduced this site to quite a few ppl and nesr has welcomed them with open arms (which is why I like this board)

2ndly I have not and will not pass judgement on you or steve...honestly I could care less about the whole cha-bang. If you had/have an issue with what was said...hit him up on pm's or something....Steve is a cool guy and I think you two could come to a common middle ground privately.

3rdly I will reiterate my point again....lets stop this non-sense and get back having a good time.

4th since you race...how about we meet up some trackday and you help me improve my form and speed
    We only accepted you because our token black guy moved to Chicago

Adobe Certified Expert, Photoshop CS4
    Adobe Certified Professional, Flash CS4

Tuesday August 7th

Hesso: As I said in my first post. I can't call you out because I never read or witnessed what I saw from you. That pretty much says it all. You seem to read a post and then react without letting it all sink in (my opinion), that's all. I'm all for bitch slapping people if they deserve it. I said you should be bitch slapped if you deserve it. I did think that pic was getting a little personal that's all.....Don't go Taco Bell on me pal.......( you like what I did there Dennis??? I took your "Taco Bell" pun from last night and turned it around and used it in a different way....you see ...u see, do you like how I did that, I'm clever......)

Ok enough of this. where's that party going on now, lets get back on the important stuff.............

CCS|LRRS EX#49

I Dance With Will

Tuesday August 7th

and you accetped me because?

alright! alright!

"fuckit!"

I Dance With Will

Tuesday August 7th

Quote Originally Posted by nefarious View Post
    and you accetped me because?

alright! alright!

"fuckit!"

Just Registered Crash Dummy Denno's Avatar

Tuesday August 7th

i just added my first member to my ignore list - feels so good

Denno - CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 Yamaha R6
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2008

Tuesday August 7th

Quote Originally Posted by nefarious View Post

AHAHahahahahahaa Terry you gonna take shit from some MV Augusta riding snob..............

CCS|LRRS EX#49

Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar

Tuesday August 7th

If you had/have an issue with what was said...hit him up on pm's or something....Steve is a cool guy and I think you two could come to a common middle ground privately.
    +1

Take this shit outside. No use for it on here.

CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |