Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Carl McAllister Services & Airfence Memorial

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

Carl McAllister Services & Airfence Memorial

This is a combination of a few posts all in one place, in case anyone missed them. Carl McAllister passed away recently. Carl raced with LRRS for several years and was a fixture at the racetrack for a long time. He was a good friend to many of us and was always one to add a little laughter to any situation. He helped me personally with my racing for several seasons both at LRRS events and traveling around the country, and is a person who I can count among my closest friends. We shared many good times....more than I can recount.

Services
    The services will Saturday the 28th in Bolton, CT (15 minutes or so from Hartford) at 1PM.

Bolton Congregational Church
    228 Bolton Center Road
    Bolton, CT 06043

Any and all are welcome to attend.

Airfence Memorial
    I asked Aida (Carl's wife) what she would like for people who wanted to send something to the services. We talked a bit and agreed that in leiu of flowers,we are going to collect donations to donate a piece of Airfence at NHMS in Carl's memory. We have already got a start on the donations and look forward to being able to permanently leave a piece of Carl at the track that he loved.

Donations can be made here: https://secure.echoalley.com/actionfund/

Please simply note "Carl McAllister" in the notes section of the form. All donations are tax-deductible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carl McAllister Services & Airfence Memorial-carl-airfence-jpg  

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!