Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Interest & ideas for track vending

Interest & ideas for track vending

I'm just trying to gauge interest on have a trailer at the track, which would have a DYNO jet dyno, tire machine & balancer, gloves, helmets, boots, back protectors & chest, used oem parts for the most popular bikes, rental lap times & go-pros. As well as offing rental bikes & gear for track days or races. Seriously considering do for 2013 & wanted to get any feed back regarding if it would be worth while & if there are anyother ideas of what people would like to have at the races and or track day.

The rental bikes & gear would be targeted toward track day. Would like to know your thoughts on this idea, that I think is missing

Thanks for the input

Justin

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Wirelessly posted

Many track days have services like these already (not used parts though).

It all sounds useful to me....but that doesn't mean I will actually buy anything

EVERYTHING is a repost
    06 749R #0047
    08 R 1200 GSA
    13 Monster EVO 1100

Re: Interest & ideas for track vending

you will lose your ass.

dyno - i dont know if he still shows up, but rob from rob's dyno would be out in the infield on race weekeneds. towards the end of my tenure up there he wasnt there as much
    tire machine - all the race weekends, and track day providers have tire service on site
    accessories - Street & Competition has NHMS on lockdown pretty much. a few other people have tried to get in on that market, but they all have disappeared.
    rental bikes - i don't see the demand for this at nhms. i know penguin has a fleet, but i've heard (and you know how that is) is they got them for free. im sure eric could comment on that if he wanted too. i just don't see the cost benefit justifying it

David King | ASRA/CCS/WERA SE EX #484

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    -Benjamin Franklin