Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Looking to rent an RV

Looking to rent an RV

My friend (not a NESR member but a proficient lurker!) is interested in renting an RV (not a trailer) for TTD's Memorial Day Palmer event. He'd probably arrive in western Ma on Sunday and return on Tuesday. From the research that he and I have done most places are looking for a 5 day minimum and an extra $250+ for towing a trailer behind. I had a quote for $1100 plus $250 for hitch/towing PLUS taxes, mileage etc. Long story short it's about $1500 total and for 5 days.....only looking for 3 days.

My questions are: 1. Any one know any of any other dealers who have more options in minimum rental day periods? Even a smaller van RV or Sprinter type?

2. Any NESR members wanna rent their RV to us for 3 days?? HAHA!!! NO, WAIT I'M SERIOUS!

I now have a enclosed trailer with a cot and other creature comforts (small inverter generator) which I use for trackdays/camping but it'd still be nice to have a shower and cooktop for Palmer.

Call/text: Jason 617.817.1136 or PM me.
    Herbert 978.626.2024

THANKS!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by South of Heaven; 05-10-15 at 10:23 AM.
    [SIGPIhttp://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic8737_4.gifC][/SIGPIC]