Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

NJMP Thunderbolt - Monday, 8/8!

NJMP Thunderbolt - Monday, 8/8!

Sometimes things just work out!

One of my colleagues asked me to join her on Tuesday, August 9th down in Atlantic City to give an on-site demo and just my luck...there is a track day happening the day before at NJMP on the Thunderbolt track! I just registered via Revzilla and the damn entry cost only $100! I was in complete disbelief at the price that I had to call them up to confirm what I was purchasing and they confirmed it. Supposedly Revzilla purchases a block of entries from Team Pro Motion (hosts the track days there) and sells them for a huge discount. Luckily my google search came up with them selling the entries. So I will be heading down Sunday and most likely staying with a friend in Jersey then attending the track day on the Thunderbolt course Monday and then stay there in the suites for the night and drive over to my meeting the next day. So if all goes as planned, I will basically have my gas, tolls, mileage, lodging, and food all paid for! Plus I don't have to take a day off that Monday because that would be considered my "traveling day". The only thing I really have to pay for is the $100 track day!

There is still a slight chance that my meeting gets canceled and I have to take a day off to go down there and it may rain but whatever. I am psyched to try out a different track.

Does anyone have experience with Thunderbolt? I took a look at the map and it definitely looks more fun than Lightning. Man, I'm stoked!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Equal opportnity offender Lxpony's Avatar

Re: NJMP Thunderbolt - Monday, 8/8!

Yes, and it kicks ass.........

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!