Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

NTSR/NESR trackday survey. IMPORTANT

Banned

If you attended the NTSR/NESR trackday on the 12th August, we would like to get your feedback on the trackday so we can make changes to improve the next trackday we run.

Please take 5 minutes to complete the 11 question survey.

Please complete this survey ONLY if you participated in the trackday.

NTSR/NESR trackday survey

Thanks

Derek

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

It sucked for me because I missed it, sounded like everyone had a great time.. Sorry about not going to corner work, I could not get the day off from work do to a meeting....

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Thanks for the opportunity to give our feedback! It was a great day, I can't wait for the next one!

2001 Silver ZX-12R... RIP
    2005 KDX 200

Lifer

I thought the day went really well.

I was definitely fine with the smaller amount of food.

My only thought was more gatorade would have been nice.... but I could have brought some more for myself anyway. (I brought water, should have gotten gatorade or something)

Walking the track would also be very interesting. I've definitely noticed that roads that I bicycle end up being roads that I can ride very quickly on my motorcycle as I learn where all the imperfections are.

Ben

^ It's my bike and my car tls25rs's Avatar

Had an awesome day

I didn't have the room in the survey to fully answer one of the questions about the classroom instruction.

I feel as though it would be helpful if, at the beginning of the classroom session, a track map were to be handed out, as well as an overhead projector display or a large printed map, were placed on the wall of the media center. Sitting in the classroom session for the red group, I saw alot of confusion on peoples faces when the instructor and people in the red group, that had previously attended track days at Loudon, started talking about the different turns on the track by the corner numbers. Even people that have previously attended track days at Loudon were sometimes refering to the turns by the wrong number. I do realize that the track maps were made available after the class, but by that time the confusion was already there and not everyone wanted to fight the crowd to get to the table and grab a map.

Other than that one minor thing, I felt as though this track day was one of the better organized, of the track days that I have attended, both as a rider and as a support crew for my friends, when they do trackdays and I cannot participate as a rider.

Thanks again,

Joel

P.S. Oh yeah, and maybe the Turkey sandwiches at lunch time, with the tryptophan and all, isn't the greatest idea. Might be a contributor to the historically dangerous first sessions after lunch. Didn't affect me though I got the ham and cheese