Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Personal Instruction

Personal Instruction

I did personal instruction with TTD this weekend and just wanted to say that I highly recommend this if you are at a plateau, or are just looking to better yourself as a rider. The attention that you receive is just awesome and my instructor Paul Duval was nothing short of top notch...well he is short...

He worked on everything with me from lines, to brake markers, as well as acceleration markers and different cornering techniques. The difference now is unbelievable. I am having to grab an extra gear out of T2 and T12 now and by the end of the front straight the bike is too close to redine, so I have to change gearing.

Can't wait until next weekend when I can use this racing! Thanks Paul and TTD! Money well spent!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Christian LRRS/CCS HasBeen ECK Racing
    2011 Pit Bike Race CHAMPION!

Re: Personal Instruction

Ahaa! That was crazy fun Christian. When I saw you wheelie through the change of direction in the chicane at pace I knew we had made some progress! I'm quite sure that all together those changes we made are going to bust you to the next level soon, and hopefully give you ideas on how to keep improving from there.

Paul_E_D

Rockland, Assachusetts U Know South Shore

Nice. Paul rocks.

Gino
    HAWK GT Racer Expert #929
    2012 CCS LRRS ULSB Champion
    2012 CCS LRRS P89 Champion
    2008 CCS ULSB National Champion
    ECKRACING Bridgestone Street & Competition Woodcraft MOTUL On Track Media Pine Motorparts Vanson Leathers

I did personal instruction with Joel Allen on Monday and found it very useful as well. Since we were both at the track already for the race weekend, Joel and I met a few times during the weekend so he could get a better idea on how I'm currently doing and to discuss my goals. He also made it a point to watch me race to pick up on my strengths and weaknesses.
    Monday, we were ready to hit the ground running and work on a few of these issues. Joel did a good job giving me enough tasks to work on to keep me busy and make good progress without feeling overwhelmed with too much info. I won't be back at the track until October, but I'm looking forward to applying my new skills at the last LRRS round to try and beat Jake!

Roland Arsenault
    LRRS and USCRA #763
    2012, 2013 and 2015 Big Fish Small Pond Champion
    "The 4 board is an upshift marker, not a brake marker"

I'm glad you guys found the program beneficial. I knew you would.

High maintenance priss

I did the personal instruction w/ Ken on Tuesday. I had been way off-pace my first few TDs this year due to lack of confidence after a crash. The results were amazing and 100% worth it. I think I made good improvements in T2, T10 and T12 (exit turns: pushing my turn-in point a hair later and making a stronger input to get a better drive out). Also picked pace up a bit on T1 and T9 entry. T3 is still my trouble spot and we weren't able to break through that one...but I know what I need to do.

But the best thing is that I got a lot of my confidence back, learned a ton and finally had a really good time again on the track. Can't wait to go back and keep practicing. Well worth it!! Thanks Ken - was real fun working with you.

You dont know slow... PainfullySlow's Avatar

+9000 for TTD personal training.
    "proof is in the pudding"

Yeah, I have nothing but good things to say about my PI experience. In fact, if I can get the money together, I'll do another session before the end of the season.

Retired LRRS/CCS EX #212 | Woodcraft | Armour Bodies | Dainese USA |