Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 31 of 31

Video from Club Motorsports

  1. #26
    Dic on
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    14,924

    Re: Video from Club Motorsports


    Quote Originally Posted by jimmycapp View Post
    Looks awesome.

    Looks like that instructor was trying to get you to follow him.
    Then he picked the wrong guy. lol

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Too bad ponies are assholes."

    OXX

  2. #27
    Dic on
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    14,924

    Re: Video from Club Motorsports

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmycapp View Post
    Looks awesome.

    Looks like that instructor was trying to get you to follow him.
    At 3:39? that's not an instructor. that's my idiot friend in 15th gear.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Too bad ponies are assholes."

    OXX

  3. #28
    Posting Freak jimmycapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NW CT
    Posts
    846

    Re: Video from Club Motorsports

    Lol. That's the one. I didn't notice you pass him immediately before the repass. Looked like he flew around you and started slapping his tail, and you said "nope".

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #29
    Dic on
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    14,924

    Re: Video from Club Motorsports

    haha. we were videoing each other, hence the multiple passes. he was slapping the bike like a jockey because he got caught 2 or 3 gears too high. hes a track newb.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Too bad ponies are assholes."

    OXX

  5. #30
    BMW track whore e30addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    I93/495
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,782

    Re: Video from Club Motorsports

    Quote Originally Posted by Degsy View Post
    haha. we were videoing each other, hence the multiple passes. he was slapping the bike like a jockey because he got caught 2 or 3 gears too high. hes a track newb.
    That hill is definitely much steeper than it looks at first glance!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2012 Tiger 800 XC

  6. #31

    Re: Video from Club Motorsports

    Quote Originally Posted by Degsy View Post
    At 3:39? that's not an instructor. that's my idiot friend in 15th gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmycapp View Post
    Lol. That's the one. I didn't notice you pass him immediately before the repass. Looked like he flew around you and started slapping his tail, and you said "nope".
    I was giving him a chance to catch up

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •