Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

144 mph and caught

144 mph and caught

Ashland

Motorcyclist arrested after 144 mph ride

A motorcyclist who was clocked at 144 mph was arrested yesterday in Ashland. David Prutzanni, 20, of New Hampton was spotted by the state police traveling north on Interstate 93 in New Hampton just after 7 a.m. When police tried to stop him, he accelerated and refused to pull over, according to a police press release. A Fish and Game officer saw Prutzanni exit in Ashland and the Ashland Police Department later stopped him on Main Street. Prutzanni was arrested and charged with speeding and disobeying a police officer. He was released on bail and is scheduled to appear in the Laconia District Court on Aug. 24.

Sounds really familiar to this one.....

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/p...73249848078074

Coincidence or is that the max they can measure?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2001 RC51!!!
    2007 Husky SMR 510 - no longer... blown tranny

Lifer

144 mph and caught

Coincidence.

The distance between the marks for a plane, and the precision of the timing device will play a roll as well. Likely putting anything in even numbers, or multiples.

The Ashland one was clocked by car. i've been clocked at 155+ by a cruiser.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

144 mph and caught

I just hit 155+ coming back from getting my chain from Hesogomeachainforfree.................

I hope the fuz no sho up at my house. You can fry an egg on the ehxaust.

KB

LRRS/CCS EX #13

GMD COMPUTRACK

I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar

144 mph and caught

Originally posted by hessogood
    Coincidence.

The distance between the marks for a plane, and the precision of the timing device will play a roll as well. Likely putting anything in even numbers, or multiples.

oh yeah....i was clocked by a jackrabbit at 198.764 mph so there...my cock is bigger

Bras cause cancer.

144 mph and caught

Coincidence.

Being clocked accurately at 155 by a cruiser is next to impossible. The fastest chase cruisers the State Police employ have a top speed of 155 and take forever to get there. Not to mention the shit the cop would get into for traveling at such speeds.

Lifer

144 mph and caught

Originally posted by rjh200
    Being clocked accurately at 155 by a cruiser is next to impossible. The fastest chase cruisers the State Police employ have a top speed of 155 and take forever to get there. Not to mention the shit the cop would get into for traveling at such speeds.
    Theoretically.

You could try to explain that to both of my lawyers, the D.A., the troopers involved, along with the magistrate that confirmed the charges and with the Judge that found me guilty, you could also ask why the trooper didn't get into any shit, or you could take my word for it?

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

144 mph and caught

Theoretically.

You could try to explain that to both of my lawyers, the D.A., the troopers involved, along with the magistrate that confirmed the charges and with the Judge that found me guilty, you could also ask why the trooper didn't get into any shit, or you could take my word for it?

Photoshop damnit!

KB

LRRS/CCS EX #13

GMD COMPUTRACK

Just Registered

144 mph and caught

Theoretically.

questions (none of them doubting validity, just curious)

- did you pay the state a ton and/or lose 'your privileges?' or just pay the lawyers more?
    - did they use or even have video or just testimony?
    - anything interesting for pursuit or just vic's?
    -did they try to press any charges other then the norm (norm=double legal limit, fail to stop, evasion, dte, reckless endangerment)

Sorry if I've asked you this before

144 mph and caught

Originally posted by somestrangeguy

- did you pay the state a ton and/or lose 'your privileges?' or just pay the lawyers more?
    -did they try to press any charges other then the norm (norm=double legal limit, fail to stop, evasion, dte, reckless endangerment)

He's just an unlucky asshat that got caught. Simple!

KB

LRRS/CCS EX #13

GMD COMPUTRACK

Lifer

144 mph and caught

I got charged with double everything since i crossed state lines, payed a ton to the state and lawyers, lost my license, and they wanted to send me to jail for two years. No video, everything was settled before trial, at the advice of the lawyer, likely so he wouldn't have to do any work whatsoever.

144 mph and caught

Hope it was some real hot poon brah.

Boston --> San Diego

Just Registered

144 mph and caught

Originally posted by rmbbikes
    He's just an unlucky asshat that got caught. Simple!

KB
    sorry - will try to end more statements with . instead of ?

Just be glad I'm not one of the jackasses that asks "why did you stop? I wouldn't have..."

Just Registered

144 mph and caught

I got charged with double everything since i crossed state lines, payed a ton to the state and lawyers, lost my license, and they wanted to send me to jail for two years. No video, everything was settled before trial, at the advice of the lawyer, likely so he wouldn't have to do any work whatsoever.
    double damn here, that's f'ing painful mang. Thanks for sharing though, that's some shit to think about.

Lifer

144 mph and caught

double damn here, that's f'ing painful mang. Thanks for sharing though, that's some shit to think about.
    We all do stupid things. That would be the highlight of my life as far as that stuff goes. I learned quite a bit about laws and the court system in the long process.

144 mph and caught

Theoretically.

Sorry if that came off wrong, I was not trying to call you out or anything. My point was more that an officer telling you he clocked you at 155 is flat out full of shit. At best he is guessing at how fast you were going hence the +. Not that it really matters because at speeds that high the judge does not really care how they estimated your speed.

Lifer

144 mph and caught

Just saying, what should be isn't what is. One cruiser in particular did a pretty good job keeping up. His car was fast.

144 mph and caught

well you can get a good look at a t-bone steak by sticking your head up your butchers ass... or you could just take my word for it.

Re: 144 mph and caught

Originally posted by snowborder
    Ashland

Motorcyclist arrested after 144 mph ride

A motorcyclist who was clocked at 144 mph was arrested yesterday in Ashland. David Prutzanni, 20, of New Hampton was spotted by the state police traveling north on Interstate 93 in New Hampton just after 7 a.m. When police tried to stop him, he accelerated and refused to pull over, according to a police press release. A Fish and Game officer saw Prutzanni exit in Ashland and the Ashland Police Department later stopped him on Main Street. Prutzanni was arrested and charged with speeding and disobeying a police officer. He was released on bail and is scheduled to appear in the Laconia District Court on Aug. 24.

Sounds really familiar to this one.....

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/p...73249848078074

Coincidence or is that the max they can measure?
    Depends on the plane I guess, most single engine planes taht are normally aspirated can only do 105-180 knotts, then you have to figure in whether the had a headwind or tail wind etc. I used to fly in college, one of the planes I have flown was a Cessna 152, top speed 105 kts, in the summer if I got a really good head wind, I could actually get a negative ground speed, or fly backwards.

All I want for Christmas is another rear tire.....

http://www.ratemythong.com/indexhome.php

Just Registered

144 mph and caught

We all do stupid things. That would be the highlight of my life as far as that stuff goes. I learned quite a bit about laws and the court system in the long process.
    Hey at least it makes for a fairly cool story in retrospect. We all do stupid shit, at least yours didn't involve any 3 letter government agencies