Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

5 star shine

Re: 5 star shine

Quote Originally Posted by Punjistick View Post
    So far it looks like I'll try the StompGrip panels but they don'y make one for my year bike yet. I'll have to get the universal and cut it myself.
    Are you looking for stompgrip for your Gixxa 750? I'm pretty sure they do have them cut for your bike. Check here Stompgrip*::*Tank Pads & Traction Pads*::*Accessories*::*MotoMummy Sportbike Accessories

BTW, they cover only sides of the tank, you might have to think about getting a tank pad also for a center of the tank if you don't have one on yet.
    FIY, Street & Comp at TTD's had them cheaper than motomummy. Cheese picked one up on 28th and it was couple bucks cheaper.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ZX10R
    Ned

Well since it has been 2 years since I started this post, I was able to find something to protect my tank. Both BadBoyBilly and I have clear 3M type plastic covering just about our entire tanks. I need to reapply mine because it is starting to peel in a few places. Overall I'm very happy with it. You can't really tell it is there unless you get up close and it protects very well. It doesn't offer any grip like StompGrip does but I don't ride my 750 on the street such that I need that extra friction to hold on.

Oh crap, I didn't even see the thread is 2 yrs old hahahah

ZX10R
    Ned

I don't know how these old threads come back from the dead but it's pretty funny to see people posting in them. The best is when it's some sort of heated debate and eveyone is arguing over a moot point since whatever it is they are arguing about has been resolved.

Risen from the dead. I was looking up something for the bike and stumbled apon that old thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12