Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

AMA Roadside Members Experiences?

AMA Roadside Members Experiences?

I received a panthlet explaining all the coverages, but wanted feedback from anyone that has the coverage and has used it for car, & Bike roadside service.

Is the coverage as good as say AAA (Obviously excluding bikes) as far as vehicle rocovery, towing Etc?

Sounds good, and great discount to start including $20 gift card to Bike Bandit.com.

1 benifit I do know is it is towards a good community and AMA does do a lot to support our Bikers! So that is the first Pro!

Pro's cons, experience, whatever have you!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Re: AMA Roadside Members Experiences?

Not sure if this is AMA's fault.... but once my bike died on I93, around 11 30pm, thinking it to be because of an empty tank, I pushed to a bunch of fuel stations nearby which were closed. So I called AMA asking them to get some fuel for me. They immediately called a towing service and set it up and gave me their number. The towing service guy took almost 2 hours to come, he called me when he was nearing my location and asked me if I knew any fuel stations around...I was like WTF()*^*^%(& .... finally he got the fuel at around 2 or 3AM, dont remember exactly.

I didnt complain to AMA about this service though!

I have been a member of AMA from June 2009 and used their service only once.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by njsrikar; 05-25-11 at 10:22 AM.
    There’s just engineering, skill, and luck.

-1988 Kawasaki Ninja 750 - sold
    -1997 Honda CBR600F3 - sold
    -2011 Ducati Streetfighter S - current