Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Ama supermoto live streaming

Ama supermoto live streaming

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give you heads up. They are live streaming our AMA supermoto race this weekend if any of you are interested.

https://spotnetwork.tv/

We are running races both days from 12:45-2 and 5:45-7:30est. It's 4 rounds. A whole season in one weekend.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

14 Triumph Street Triple R, 18 TM 450SMX sumo, 15 Husky 250SXF tard, 14 KTM 250SXF and Cole's Grom
    LRRS/CCS #66
    Thank you to my sponsors: Sidi / AMSOIL / Klutch Industries

Re: Ama supermoto live streaming

The east is well represented here in AZ. Jake LaForge, Shane Narbonne, JC Bernier, Sergio DiMolfetta, Pete Oliver, myself, couple guys from SMEC.

14 Triumph Street Triple R, 18 TM 450SMX sumo, 15 Husky 250SXF tard, 14 KTM 250SXF and Cole's Grom
    LRRS/CCS #66

Oh.... and Motoamerica Twin cup and Junior moly cup champion Rocco Landers and flat track singles champ Dallas Daniels are here, too.

LRRS/CCS #66

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS EX 151 AMSOIL

JCBernier -- You-tube

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by maxim_X View Post
    I only skimmed through the footage, but looked like a great time. I'd love to try it on a woods bike just for the hell of it, even though the knobbies will be serious handicap.

Love the attempts at shouting trail. I haven't heard that too much at harescrambles/jdays lately. I think that's mostly the old school enduro crowd. Try some rev limiter while you're on the brakes instead. It speaks volumes. You were also a little more patient than I would have been. Soon as you can tell they're ignoring you, no quarter. They had their chance.

nedirtriders.com

Yeah the video was a little bit long. It’s my first try to make something like that.

As far as trying SM you can do it with the woods bike and a sportsman setup. Basically you spoon a 21 and 18/19 street tire onto your dirt hoops. Most tracks won’t let you run knobbies because they will rip the dirt.

I was considering punting one of them, but 25% of the time I do that I go down too, and I didn’t want to risk it.

LRRS EX 151 AMSOIL

JCBernier -- You-tube

Lifer

Yeah the video was a little bit long. It’s my first try to make something like that.
    I was a little surprised to see the length at first, but honestly if I hadn't been a little tight on time, I might have watched most of it. It's the kinda thing I'll put on when eating.

Good point about the knobs tearing it up.

I'm not looking to put anyone down, and I really don't want contact. But the pass is about to be 10x more aggressive, and breathing down your neck until then. Like close enough we can touch.

nedirtriders.com

Been a while since I used it, but if anyone is interested there is a website called https://www.racingfor.me/front

They host torrent files for anything you could want for motorsports. Supermoto, BSB, SBK, Moto GP, open wheel etc. For popular stuff like F1, Indy and Moto GP the trackers are up like the minute the race ends.

Quote Originally Posted by aldend123 View Post
    I was a little surprised to see the length at first, but honestly if I hadn't been a little tight on time, I might have watched most of it. It's the kinda thing I'll put on when eating.

Good point about the knobs tearing it up.

I'm not looking to put anyone down, and I really don't want contact. But the pass is about to be 10x more aggressive, and breathing down your neck until then. Like close enough we can touch.
    You’re right. I should have been more aggressive. It’s hard to walk that line in a race though.

LRRS EX 151 AMSOIL

JCBernier -- You-tube

Lifer

You’re right. I should have been more aggressive. It’s hard to walk that line in a race though.
    I've done a bit of a 180. When I first started racing, I was super patient, and often times more than I should have been. Never mind walking the line, it's hard enough deciding where you want to draw it and still feel good about everything afterwards.

nedirtriders.com