Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

amherst/northampton area - lend a college kid some garage-space during the fall?

amherst/northampton area - lend a college kid some garage-space during the fall?

i'm hoping to bring my new SV650S out to uMass Amherst with me this upcoming semester (had my Katana 750 out there last year), and i really don't want to leave it on-campus, open for all to abuse (namely drunken kids )... it was one thing with a '93, kinda beaten up, katana, but this is my first brand-new bike

the roads out there are sooooo good, and with it being my senior and last year in the area, i really don't know if i'd be able to take it being bikeless . my only alternative, if i can't find a friendly garage to leave her in, is to leave it at my house and bring it back for a week or so at a time and leave it in the school garage, which would obviously still suck but only slightly less.

i just need a space to store my bike until probably mid-october or early november. closeby to amherst would be preferable, but i'm happy to drive a bit if nobody minds my leaving a car there while i'm out riding.

can anyone in the area help a fellow rider out ? i'd be happy to offer some sort of compensation (probably my company riding if said-garage-owner is interested, but possibly some other methods). please PM me if interested -- you will earn my endless adoration and respect, lol.

thanks,
    ~aaron

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

...adventure timeadventure time...adventure time...adventure time
    hurray, strikethrough!

If you have room for two bikes I'm also a student at UMass... nah jk. My bikes getting put away 9/1

I just met Aaron thru the boards and he's always a pleasure to be around. I know if you lend him a 3ft wide space somewhere he won't abuse your generosity.

anyone?

hurray, strikethrough!

Lifer

hey man, I know it's no where near UMASS, but you could possibly use my garage up in Hampton Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by jimaug87 View Post
    nah jk. My bikes getting put away 9/1
    Why?

"...i would seriously bite somebody right in the balls..." -bump909

like for free?

probably for slight compensation... i dunno how much would be agreeable, it would probably depend on whether it was like really far away or whatnot.

hurray, strikethrough!

sorry to hijack but I have to answer the question. I'm joining Aaron out at UMass and i don't have parking. I leave for school 9/2, therefore it's going to be prepped for a long park on 9/1. Yeah... sucks