Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

ANG Conversion?

turning water into watts Woodsy's Avatar

ANG Conversion?

a possible solution to the impending fuel doom. if the infastructure was in place would any of you do this?

ANG 2-3 -- Adsorbed Natural Gas Fuel Supply for 2- and 3-Wheel Vehicles - Energtek - World Leader in Adsorbed Natural Gas Technology

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: ANG Conversion?

nope, i'd gladly convert my car to run on something other than gas if i could. however i'd like to keep my bike powered by good old fashioned gasoline...or maybe some sort of alcohol mix. no hydrogen, electric, or natural gas powered bike for me thanks.

-------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Honclfibr View Post
    As usual, your post displays a complete lacking in any fucking idea what you're talking about.

Hey, at least you're consistent.

If I could get an all-electric bike that otherwise met my needs, I would; Electric high performance high quality Motorcycles is a pretty cool example, just very expensive. Give that technology a few years, and I could easily see there being an electric Ninjette available. Especially in the woods, the quiet of an electric bike would be a big plus (not so much of an issue on the street, IMO).

A natural-gas based conversion, however, holds no interest for me. I have no interest in switching from one dino fuel to another; there's no real benefit in sustainability.

I'm also not interested in a natural gas conversion since it will not deliver the performance of gasoline.

Once battery technology allows for enough energy to be stored to match a tank of gas (in a similar foot print and in weight), I'll be the first to sign up for an electric motorcycle. The performance potential of an all electric motorcycle is huge.

"...i would seriously bite somebody right in the balls..." -bump909