Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Best Of the Appalachians (BOA) website

Thumbs up Best Of the Appalachians (BOA) website

I have completed my first draft of the Best Of the Appalachians (BOA) roads for the new Best Of the Appalachians website. This website will eventually consist of the best roads, views, restaurants, things to see, and accommodations from Maryland down to the Barber Museum in Alabama.

I have researched roads for a few years and have gone to ride as many as I could. I have included suggestions from a number of riders which I then did further reseach on to confirm that they were good enough for this site. This website intends to include only the best of the best. I would be very grateful for feedback to make the site better.
    403 Forbidden

Just a reminder that we have already covered Newfoundland to Pennsylvania:
    403 Forbidden

I would appreciate feedback on this site as well. The goal is to have the best motorcycling site for Eastern Riders. As always, this is done as a way for New England Riders to give back to the motorcycling community. We do not advertise and want nothing in return.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ed

Re: Best Of the Appalachians (BOA) website

Always appreciate your hardwork of sharing this wealth of knowledge. I use your site often for my trips and would never had seen a lot of the roads without your dedication ! Enjoyed some of the travels thru Adirondaks & Catskills also including the Goat Trail.
    Can't thank you enough !

From twisty rolling hills, suddenly you enter a cliff edge road dropping down to valley below. Use road only in good weather! - 'Vmax Charlie' (3/9/09)
    Twisty ascent through dense forest into the heart of the Catskills. 'The Goat Trail' climbs between Sugarloaf Mountain and High Peak. The road is pretty steep with some tight turns and no guard rail. There are some great mountain views and a cliffside rest spot. - Ed Conde (10/4/07)

Last edited by Kawi Ken; 07-15-16 at 07:10 AM.

Re: Best Of the Appalachians (BOA) website

My pleasure. I am so happy that you have enjoyed it.